R8 my back also looking for advice to build it

R8 my back also looking for advice to build it.
Deadlift weak...

It's DYEL man, lat pull downs, rows, chin ups ect will all help. Remember that your back is several muscle groups and you need to work them all.

Heavy squats and deadlifts faggot

Is having one shoulder higher than the other normal?

Been doing squats multiple times a week.
Its because of my hand placement on the beam I think

I've been doing hella lat pull downs and chin ups. My lats have not been growing to well

You should put on some mass and start doing rows and deadlifts amigo.

Rows are better for thiccness that you're looking for

Stronglifts 5x5 viable?

10x1 above knee snatch grip rack pulls with straps

But are you squatting above 2 plates??

Are straps necessary or just recommended?
Currently don't have any.

2pl8 is my max. I just started doing legs again and they are really weak.

Do ss, get your squat to 3 plates and your dl to 4. Your back will be huge.

Also does anyone have any tips on bulking cuase so far it feels impossible for me to bulk effectively.
I have went up in weight from 145 to 162 in a small period of time but im stuck at 162 now.

Dont be afraid to gain fat.

Lats can be a cunt to grow. Make sure to keep adding resistance. Get a weight belt and add some plates to your pullups

Knew from the start I should put a lot of effort into rows, it has paid off with a thicc bacc and it's only getting started. Barbell rows suck but they force you to get tough and have a rock solid back and core.

my barbell row form sucks ass. Feel like its engaging my legs to much idk what im doing wrong.

I prefer cable rows which I super set with lat pull downs, it fucking slays the lats plus the form is better in cable rows than BB rows, in my opinion.

100% necessary or you won't be able to overload properly.

Hoe did you get your lats like that

My lats used be almost nonexistent. I started doing a lot of lat pull downs and my lats slowly became more noticeable and bigger but they are still pretty small.

>t. fatty

If you're as lanky as OP you don't need straps for bodywieght, you're just goblining yourself out of forearm gains.

please learn to read

Can you post your back pls?