Would you say I look like I've ever lifted a weight in my life?

Would you say I look like I've ever lifted a weight in my life?

id say you just came out of a vagina
cut then lean bulk breh

How much do I have to cut? I don't want to look skeletal.

you'll never look skeletal, you'll have loose skin for the rest of your life anywhere that isn't filled with muscle and even then still

Wtf seriously?

No you don't look like you lift. Cut until you're not fat anymore and then bulk like the other guy said

nah I dont think youre so fat loose skin will be a huge problem

not all get loose skin
key is to stay hydrated and dont lose weight too fast otherwise youll regret it
good luck breh, we are all gonna make it

Honestly though I don't want to be that guy but is my body salvageable? Can I look decent by summer?

PSMF->lean bulk

How long? Im seriously not even that heavy I weigh 180lbs even though it doesn't look so from the pic

homo :DD

180 at what height

rate of weightloss has no correlation to loose skin. It has to do with age and how long the weight was carried.
If you're older than 25, you're exponentially more likely to have loose skin. And if you've been carrying the weight for years, same story.

yes you can look great but by summer idk, maybe next year summer sure
now just cut and get those noob gains and hit it hard, dont give up, nobody muscular ever joined the gym, we all start too fat or too skinny

5'11

eh not bad
but try taking a fullbody photo next time instead of a close up

I looked like this five months ago and did not improve one bit. Only my lifts are better.

find a good routine, track calories and brotein, try to make each session harder
dont worry much about how time you been in the gym, once you start you progress exponetially, theres only one eay to go, its forward

Honestly though would you say I got any chance of making it? I dont want to be a virgin anymore.

You builded good muscle user.
Now is the time to cut

Thank you user should I just cut until I have abs?

>exponetially
linearly*