Why the fuck am I so aggressive, I catch myself staring people down and I have urges to level anybody who pisses me off

Why the fuck am I so aggressive, I catch myself staring people down and I have urges to level anybody who pisses me off

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/77411-acne-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

High Test, low serotonin

Most likely you are a POC, it is inborn violence and evil as a result of sinning in the life before your birth

what the fuck is poc

you're just trying to learn
t.lanklet

it's the non-offensive way of calling you a nigger

Sexual frustration.

When was the last time you had with a biological female?

Probably just autism.

this

High estrogen

yesterday

How tall

im white as fuck

5'11

you’re low intelligence, low conscientiousness, high test, probably bred from peasant warrior stock. you’re just an ape dude, again bad genes and bad blood

pretty much this 100%

Post body

Me right now

High T
just learn to cope with it honestly

5'11 180ish lbs fairly lean

if that's the case then I am glad you are aggressive as long as you are also racist. there is no way all of us are going to defeat all of them if we are passive and agreeable

cheese grate that acne off dude

kek manlet pussy bitch

only 18, acne still happens, maybe not for low DHT pussybois like you

Lol @ you

acne happens when you have shit tier genetics. your literally inbred.

gonna have to do better then that fag

I'm 6'4" 240 lbs with a 4pl8 squat and purple belt bjj. Wanna stare me down?

you look like a closet wow fag
get some sun and clear up that acne

inject some test, see if you DONT get acne

never played wow in my life

acting like 4pl8 squat is something to be proud of, 15 year olds at my highschool squat that much

fraud detected

im at 1450 ng/dl natty. only inbred soyboys need to inject test

never injected test before, just making a point, acne comes with high test

soyboy detected

acne is from bad skin. bad skin is from bad genetics. your genetics are bad. proba

>this
>18
You’re either roiding, lying, or a genetic anomly with 2X normal test

livestrong.com/article/77411-acne-testosterone/

> Warrior genes
> Anything but historical fiction

I squat 4pl8 for 6 reps. How's your 3pl8 1RM?

What’re your maxes brother

What is violence considered bad?

currently cutting, maxes are 165/225/315/405

lol im not lying and im not roiding, i'll take that as a compliment

You look like your bench would be way higher

bench has always been my weakpoint, and those are maxes on my cut, each has gone down about 20lbs

OP you are actually beautiful

Know OP irl pretty great guy and pretty strong btw I am 6'1 and 185lbs how do i gain more weight ? With soy right?

This ends when you become an adult

Have you actually ever been in a fight?

Yes

Another picture

picker of cotton

is this angle supposed to make you look big

it's mostly the autism

it's because you think you're big and want to act tough.
OP id fucking rape your dumb twink cheeks if you looked at me sideways. you look softer than bunny pussy. im not gay, id just fuck your ass just because beating the fuck out of you would be too easy

Learn to meditate man. It won't magically make you less aggressive but you'll gain more control over it.

HATRED

This is the 100000% correct answer. Can't fight your ancestor. Many of you are just garbage people bred from low tier humans. No intelligence. No check on your emotions. No ability to outsmart others so you resort to aggression as your only arrow in the quiver. Just bad genes.

keep dreaming, virgin on Veeky Forums

>yfw normies think Blacks are this big without drugs

>you have no ability to control how you act, it's all genetic and pretedermined
delusion? or harsh truth? i never know

Probably because you're a pussy and you know you'll never actually act on your impulses. You likely feel angry about being such a pussy that you fantasize about hurting other people. I wouldn't worry about it. People probably think it's cute.

turbo soyboy manlet or samefag OP

I actually believe this. When I'm having a particularly good day, on top form, after a good workout, I'm feeling confident, top of the world, not particularly aggressive because I feel that I literally don't have to worry - it's peaceful.

On the other hand, when I'm worried about something, or feeling like I'm letting myself down, or dropping my mental shields enough to let some idiot get to me, I feel aggressive and out of control. Not a good feel and thankfully I'm aware enough of my own head to get it in check quickly.

But yeah, I firmly believe that people who walk around angry as hell or acting aggressive are just trying to display it as a defence mechanism because realistically they're feeling anything but confident and capable.

5 hours ago

I'd have you anyway that I want pussy

Dreaming for what lol

I'd say I'm sufficiently self confident, there's just an underlying tone of wanting to fight.

Bro get humane benzoil peroxide wash 10% 20 dollars from amazon in two months the pimples will be gone. I sy this because i had acne and now have scars because of it

Being aggressive and irritated easily is one of the strongest signs of high estrogen and high cortisol. Serious.

Some people just like fighting, id take up boxing before you start killing

Sounds like a good idea

Holy shit I'm using this from now on, can't believe I didn't think of this

Thx bro

Duh maybe you're pissed cuz your 5-5, aka Napoleon complex aka you're pissed cuz God short changed you

If he's 5 foot 5 that would be a good thing for lifting because he would make gains easier dumbass

this post is beyond soyboi...
lentils lad?
tofu tot?
fem fetus?

Just finished.

gf hasnt put out in about 10 days
>tfw dont want to fk her bc she is probably cheating on me and dont what to deal with some std

>No ability to outsmart others so you resort to aggression as your only arrow in the quiver.
i actually only turn to aggression when i get outsmarted, find it pretty hard to control emotions then too.

You look like a freshman highschooler who didn't know how to do anything so you copied the senior curlbros, except you never did learn and here you are

Never thought I'd see the MUH GENETICS excuse used on Veeky Forums to justify someone's shitty lifestyle choices

nice

clean your room

I squat 11pl8 for warmup

Pic related is me

Too much estrogen makes you emotionally unstable.

Of he just started lifting at 16ish, not too hard

Wtf dude are you retarded, he's clearly not lean and doesn't even look that big

Yeah I don't know what that guys on about

Lmao @ you