Today is a sad day. How can we cheer him up?

Today is a sad day. How can we cheer him up?

youtu.be/8kc8aY7ZTTQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xnf5miWzQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>-10kg
He's even lighter than when we first saw him

he probably took a shit before weight in

He seems happy with this result

Are you kidding? m'bloat looks like he's contemplating suicide after he steps off the scale.

That's literally how he always is, user.
The fact that he made this video suggests that he's OK with these results.

SS claims another victim

No he usually does an intimidating bloat pose after he steps off. This tine he just cuts the feed right after. There is zero reason to believe m'bloat is interested in cutting

maybe the FULLness was interfering with his suppleness and he's trying to find the optimal combination for walking training

Twinks just don't understand, man. You can't be perma-bloating. You are going against your body's will, it wants you to be a twink. That's why you confuse the body. You lose 10kg and then you gain 40kg.

Quote me on this.

Too much walking training

no need to worry,he will get it back in 1 meal

Wait is the fucking grizzly going on a cut?

If grizzly drops below 200kg and enters twinkdom I'm going to commit sudoku.

>tfw if he loses anymore he won't be ''full :)" status anymore
kill me bros

He’s going to be so shredded. It’s all muscle under there. Can’t wait. Fuarrrrrk

At first I thought his shirt advertised Reese's cups

202 is still FULL. Let's not panic yet. He's still technically an adult male

>198 kg
>twink
sounds about right

Tbh if he isn't too old and he has a work ethic then the greeks should teach him how to Olympic lift. He might be too FULL for it though, so he might have to drop down to a twinky 170kg so the barbell can navigate around his tremendous bloat.

He obviously has a lot of strength (look at the rows and pull ups and that sled push in this video). m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xnf5miWzQo

It's a shame he is doing cheaty meme stuff no one gives a fuck about when he could be earning his country medals.

Kek

is he cutting?

it...

it cannot be...

guys this is really bad