R8 his body

r8 his body

one subtle head nod/10

pretty good for a 50 year old.

Good enough to pull the best pussy.

Needs more tricep, that's about it

This is the correct answer.

Proof that height and face mean (less) nothing if you have confidence.

Some pretty big guy gave me a subtle head nod the other day when I was ohping 155 for sets of three. We were benching next to each other before that and he was doing 3 plates for 6-8 fast reps and I stopped going up after 285x3. Felt bretty good I guess. He was like 240 probably and I'm 180

>confidence

You spelled "money" wrong.

>face
All the girls back in high school raved about his face.

cmon
he's tall and handsome
the girl is just a gorilla but she used to be taller than most of human

His face is not ugly at all, and he's rich and famous. What are you trying to prove?

>manlet
kek

he's not manlet
he's 5'10 and that girl is just a gorilla

>face
Statham worked as an Model besides his swimming career before he became an actor, it's pretty safe to say that he is attractive for 90% of all women.

>5'10
>not a manlet

Everyone under 6'3 is a manlet.

DYEL/10

Another victim of Starting Strength

He's 50 years old, natty, his body is like the top .05% of men his age

>natty

If he posted in CBT, he would be laughed out of the thread

Everyone under 6'6 is a manlet
>not knowing 2018 standards
>brainlet

He’s nothing impressive but imo he’s at the optimal size for his height. Looks great on him

She comes from a millionaire family, she probably has more money that Statham, you fucking idiot.

6'2 and was at a concert for the first time in like 6 years last week... Used to be taller than just about everyone. Now I felt like I was on the short side. At least 30% of guys were taller than me. It wasnt a young crowd either... where the fuck these tall people come from. Pretty sure everyone wears 3" lift shoes+insole nowadays. My 2 close friends do and they are 6'3 bare feet (both say they do it for business).

9/10 for everyone but Veeky Forums

Hollywood chicken/10

LOL

Or did you mean that 9/10 normie men have a body like that?