Why do you all you guys have such terrible hygiene?

Why do you all you guys have such terrible hygiene?

>shower in the morning
So you shower before you actually get dirty, and your bed becomes a den of the day's accumulated filth. Unless you're washing your sheets daily it means nothing

>shoes in the house
You walk in public bathrooms, dirty city streets, actual dirt, etc etc and then you walk into your house with those same shoes. Then you have no problem going barefoot on the exact same surface. You can't mop or vacuum a public restroom floor, so that doesn't clean your home floors either.

>wiping with dry toilet paper only
Try using a baby wipe once or twice, you'll see how much you're missing with just dry paper. And you walk around like that all day, then transfer it to your bed when you sleep.

>shower AFTER getting out of bed.
>it means nothing

are you stupid?

bet your the kind of idiot to flush baby wipes down the toilet

I'll wear socks and underwear more than once if they don't smell. It's mostly a winter thing.

>shoes in the house
How retard you have to be to do that?

>shower in the morning
I shower every morning but I also shower after my workout, what now?
>shoes in the house
What do you think I am, an amerimutt? I never wear shoes indoors.
>wiping with dry toilet paper only
What do you think I am, an amerimutt? Pussy phone all the way.

>shoes in the house
Who the fuck does this

Do you think everyone showers once a day? Do you even lift?

i shower around 4 times a week but always after getting sweaty but i live in cold climate
only americans wear shoes indoors
i wipe with only toilet paper but my shits are very smooth so its not an issue

>4 times a week

I shower at night too. No better feeling than going to bed in clean sheets after showering.

>Doesn't shower twice a day
>Once in morning, Once before bed.

>shower everyday
>eat antibiotics in food
>get cancer by the time you're 40 because of your non existant immunity system
are you even trying

>Why do you all you guys have such terrible hygiene?
>>shower in the morning
No.
>>shoes in the house
No.
>>wiping with dry toilet paper only
No.
I guess you're talking about Americans.

WTF are you even talking about?

I've been showering in the evening for years and years now. I sleep better because I'm not itchy, and my bedding stays cleaner. Why wouldn't you?

I don't wear shoes in the house unless I'm going in and out for some reason. Otherwise I have slippers for the winter, and bare feet in the summer.

However: Who the hell, other than a woman, with a purse, carries baby wipes around with them all day long? Sorry but this sounds like your mother didn't teach you to clean yourself properly, son, better fix that.

>he needs baby wipes to clean his ass after a disgusting shit
maybe try eating less burgers you mutt, when I wipe my ass the paper is always almost clean

Taking a shower in the morning wakes me up. I don't understand why people are so bothered by this. I don't want to be all greasy and smelly when I sit next to others at work.

there are people who don't shower in the morning?

>Sorry but this sounds like your mother didn't teach you to clean yourself properly, son, better fix that.

the point is that when the clean up a mess you don't clean it up with something dry, you clean it up with something wet because the moist thing will pick up the messa easier than a dry one which will push it around

the only people who do the "IF U USE ANYTHING MOIST TO WIPE UR ASS UR A RETARD WHO CAN'T CLEAN HIMSELF" are stupid dirty asses americans

>implying
I cold shower in the mornings, hot shower at nights, take off my shoes outside and always sandwich wipe my ass at home.

>wearing shoes indoors
Not even once faggot

americunts of course

>The year is 2018 and people still use dry paper to clean fecal matter from a dark damp place that rubs and generates sweat throughout the day

Fuck this backwards ass world

my white as fuck parents have always worn shoes in the house. its disgusting. i would try to leave my shoes at the front door on the tile before the carpet like a normal person and they would get angry at me for having a mess at the front door so i basically just had to wear them in the house and store the shoes in my room on a shoe bag thing behind my door. they even got the carpets professionally cleaned every year and still did it. disgusting.

where do you guys leave your shoes if you dont wear them in the gouse

>sitting at work

Lol I wouldn't call that work

>tfw 29 and checking out in 4 months

I've had enough of this world it's pathetic

I live in Texas and I've never heard of people wearing their shoes in the house, that's weird. It's also uncomfortable.

all apartments/houses have foyer's. in countries where shoes aren't worn indoors there's just a place for shoes in addition to a coat rack etc.

>2018
>not using a fucking water gun to clean your ass

i've been in the uk for 5 years, and cleaning my ass with only dry toilet paper is the fuckin worst. at least i'll bring a bottle of water and clean the sticky shit with my hand until i'm certain nothing remains there.

of course gotta wash my hands with soap afterwards.

I shower in the morning and then later in the day after working out

I do it because there is alot of trash on the floor so dont want to get my feet dirty lol

>inb4 you should clean
Mind your own business pal

Outside on the doormat, then I pick it up and stick it on the shoe rack. My biggest pet peeve is inconsistency, either wear shoes or don't, if I go to someone's house and I see inconsistency I'm wearing my shoes, if they didn't want me to they should have had everybody take it off at the door.

>Shower in the morning
Indeed I do and I also shower at night as part of my pre-bed routine
>Shoes in the house
I take them off as soon as I walk in and leave them by the door
>Wiping with dry toilet paper
I use both wet and dry

>You're halfway decent, Pajeet, but stop touching your poo with your bare hands.

I'd knock you out

>too disgusted to clean his ass with his own hand

when are you gonna man up? never let your finger nails grow long and wash your hands often, and don't fuckin eat with the same hand you wipe with and you'll be good.

I rarely mean this but you need to go back

Of course you would, faggot.

Why the fuck would you wear shoes in your house but expecting others to take theirs off?

Whatever you say, Pajeet. I'd appreciate it if you started re-racking the dumbells after your hour long curl workout, though. Please don't touch them with your shit-wiping hand.

I've never actually put much thought into it, but this thread convinced me to shower at night. Then I can do my shaving/skincare in the morning and leave time to make coffee. The only reason I bothered to shower in the morning is because my hair is curly, and I didn't want it to be dry in the morning. Thanks fags.

Muslims take their shoes off in the house

> my shits are very smooth

I shower twice a day shitskin

i'm white and i have tasted my shit
mouth and ass are just two ends of a tube bro

How many wipes do you get out of a sandwich

I shower at night.

I don't wear fucking shoes in my house because I'm not a dumb nigger.

I wash my bum bum daily.

Fuck you.

Yeah... the lack of commas is sortof a give away there my not-so-white friend. If you want to pretend to be White, you gots to learn to type all educated and shit.

> showering daily

Beta as fuck,shower twice a week master race here

I workout daily and push myself so I get sweaty boi. Wouldn't want to scare the like of you any more with my manly musk.

>he feels his shit

You sound like a fag, user. Its still their house. Maybe they were shy or not used to being assertive and didnt want to say it but were hoping you would

Cuck detected

t. negro

>shoes in the house
Only europeans do this

>shower after you sit in your boners and drool for 6-10 hours
yeah mate makes no sense to me either

Only betas who care what people think about them shower everyday

>boners

Are you 14? Who gets a boner unless you're about to have sex?

Im am amerimutt and i have a bidet. It was the best decision i have ever made.

people with unfortunate body heat regulation systems, bad guts, gross skin etc

You will pay for it by getting sick and literally paying money to hospitals, so I don't care.

Males with healthy test levels. Am 24 and still get night boners

>no sleep boners and sweats
you are either a woman or have no fucking testosterone

What the fuck is that thing, why not just use a bidet?

L O W T E S T

More like high test

I shower twice a week, yet I still never smell and as a bonus, my skin doesn't dry out as often.

Must suck being a genetic failure who sweats profusely LOL

>my shits are very smooth

>shower twice per week.

So u dont lift?

>shoes in the morning
>shower in the house
do Americans really do this?

you more you eliminate dirt and microbes the more you and your children will develop auto immune disorders

I lift 4-5 times a week. I don't sweat though.

>shower in the house
yes, we americans have indoor plumbing

Are you serious? If you don't get occasional random erections, that's genuinely a sign of low testosterone

girls eat ass; I always clean my asshole.

I started doing it when my dad got a dog and didn't ever vacuum up the hair that would shed and get all over the carpet. I don't see a reason to do it anywhere where people don't keep their carpets clean though.

You gotta blast your anus with jets of water in the shower from detachable shower heads. Works real well. Wet wipes fuck up plumbing.

But in name of God why

>Try using a baby wipe once or twice,
Fucking disgusting.

Why don't you just shit before you shower. That way instead of smearing shit around your ass with a moist cloth you can wash it off with soap and water.

Or you could try not having a shitty diet then the turds will come out clean.

It's a pussy phone. A small handheld showerhead you use to clean your ass. It's a handheld equivalent of bidet, and far superior to having a second bowl next to the toilet for something that can easily be done while sitting on the can.

Those things are fucking excellent, it's like taking a shower every time you shit. where do you live? I've never seen one in Europe and I'm assuming North America doesn't have them either, but I've seen them in the east. I don't know why we don't have them here because they are life-changing.

They're practically universal in Finland, even public restrooms have them most of the time.
> it's like taking a shower every time you shit
Yup, I didn't really appreciate them growing up and only used it as a handheld shower to clean the floor if I peed on it etc.

When I moved out and ran out of toilet paper one day since I didn't have my mom stockpiling some I tried it and simply couldn't go back. These days if I take a shit without one I feel dirty for the rest of the day no matter how much I wipe.

>be paramedic
>Come home filthy every day
>Boots come off in mud room and get sprayed with disinfectiant
>Uniform stripped off at washing machine and thrown in
>Towel at top of bannister
>Shower immediately

Every day since I started this job

No, I'm talking about people who are inconsistent about shoe wear in the house, I usually ask when I enter anyway, but if I see or know that they both wear and don't wear shoes in the house I will keep my shoes on.

This guy actually gets it, good thread user

morning wood is a sign of virility and good health
i'm 28 and still get them every morning
sucks when i'm close to pissing myself and it won't go down, though

wtf. The average man 18-35 has around 2 erections per hour while sleeping and generally wakes up with one.

I have fucking impeccable hygiene and I stll get treated like a gross creepy idiot by women.

>Unironically following Muslim doctrine by wiping bare handed and eating with the "clean hand"
I hope a sikh sends you to meet the reaper

I'm erect constantly. Really affects my job.

The real winner in this thread

I bet money you are a repulsive nigger.

>carpets

You don't catch cancer dickhead

same, mostly every morning and then after workout. showering less is gross and disgusting

Nope. White. You are just genetic trash like I said. Kill yourself and start over.