Bullshit health advice you heard growing up

>6-11 servings of carbs a day
>fat is bad
>eating once a day crashes your metabolism

>trans fat is better than saturated fat

>whole wheat is better for you

whole wheat is objectively better for you.

Who here went to school in the US during Michelle Obama's reforms and got to eat this?

The whole wheat cracks make it healthy also the portions are less smaller which means less calories. lowcal is automatically healthy

Spot reduction

I graduated hs in 2014 but holy fuck the food was,never that bad

oranges and high acid foods help with blisters in your mouth!

Went to a small school in a rural area and this is about exactly what we got. I'm almost fucking certain prisoners are fed better.
Also note the 1% milk. High fat milk makes you fat

Bruh I was in school under the glorious Bush administration. This is when Miley Cyrus wasn't a whore and I had unlimited chicken tendies, honey mustard sauce, cookies etc. I still think about those days

They used to give us salt packets to at least make the taste better but they removed those two because three pebbles of salt will kill you

Just stuff yourself with McDonald's crap and you'll be fine.

gib milkiez pl0x

Dairy is healthy

POP OFF SERGEY!

POP OFF SERGEY!

Graduated HS in 2010. Do kids actually pay for this? This isn't even $1 worth of food, I couldn't even consider this a snack.

>thinks carbs are bad
>thinks fat is good

Ditto that brother

>chicken nuggers
>red baaron pizza
>spicy fried chicken sandwiches
>burgers and fries
>corn dogs
>nachos
>mac n' cheese
>tater tots
>sloppy joes
>tacos
>spaghetti
>chocolate milk cartons

God damn those were the days.

POP OFF SERGEY!

This is what Marxism causes.

POP OFF SERGEY!

in the bush days i bought a cookie with a 20 and got $20 change. was p. cool

i wouldnt say dairy is objectively unhealthy, but i also wouldnt promote it as health food

POP OFF SERGEY!

>tfw white middle class and mom made me delicious sandwiches and fruit most days

POP OFF SERGEY!

2010 graduate reportin in. We thuggin
Yoh i remember the vitamin waters and buffalo chicken sandwhiches. We also got waffle fries loaded with beandip and chedda
The options were endless

weight loss is all about calories in, calories out.

POP OFF SERGEY!

Jesus..my mother thinking adding wheat bread to a fucking disgusting diet of shit would keep me from being the fat shit that she was...

No fuckin way...

>That processed cheese though.

>gee I wonder why I'm so fat.

Weight loss.

Still have to contend with calorie partitioning and hunger, kiddo.

I eat 11 pieces of bread a day and doctor say I'm fine. I'm like 80 lbs overweight though and blood pressure is high for a 27yr old.

>5 portions of fruits and vegetables per day

POP OFF SERGEY!

>8 glasses of water a day
>fruit sugar isn't bad for you like reg sugar user, it's fructose and the body metabolizes it different
>"you can get all the protein you need from milk and cheese" (rest of the fridge was filled with condiments and shit)
t. my mother
she was an obese freeloading marxist welfare whore
proud i didn't decide to eat lead after being raised by that cunt