What does Veeky Forums do for a living?

what does Veeky Forums do for a living?

Sys admin. All of my coworkers are fucking fat or twinks.

Nurse

Jr. Sysadmin
will confirm that im a twink and everybody else is fat

I work at costco and contemplate suicide daily.

Police officers working to be homocide detective

That looks like a nightmare

Not my work. Old pic from some one-off client I had at my previous job.

QC chem

Work from home

Breh is it worth it?

Sales Rep for a Beer company

I farm soy and tend to the bulls

Most of time, no. Lots of free pussy though.

Resident medfag

Geologist, currently working FIFO for a mine up in Nunavut. Get 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off. Sucks for social life but I can live cheaply. I've been living in a hotel for the past 4 months though, I don't mind it though. Lots of people coming and going, no responsibilities. Life is good.

I work in operations at a big investment bank.

I'm a psychology major at college and want to go on to become a psychiatrist after.

Currently living w/ a daddy near college (he's 30 years older than me, 19). He pays for my tuition, lifestyle, and drops me off/picks me up from campus.

>5 o'clock? Time to kill saracens.

Yeah I know almost all women in the medical field are absolute sluts, I work at a nursing home right now but occasionally get sent to fill in at a hospital and it’s full of slutty Barbie nurses.

But is it really that shitty?

that didn't answer much

I want this job user. How do? I love computers.

Forensics technician.
It's not as fun as I was promised by TV shows. I went to university for four years for this. All I is identify and measure drugs. a poorly trained orangutan could do my job and probably have similar results.

LARP more. Psychologists don't become psychiatrists you fucking moron, doctors do.

I have more bad days than good, it's mostly dealing with idiot coworkers and shit nurse/pt ratios.

Forester

Do you plan to dump him after you get your degree?

I was earning a BAS in Information Systems but dropped out when I got my first real job. I'm mostly self taught desu. I got lucky with an internship and it snowballed into other jobs. I used to have a homelab setup with vSphere and shit and Cisco routers and would just build out whole environments. I don't really do that anymore because my career is heading towards working with a very specific industry software.
and i would rather brap-post instead.

Is information systems a good major?
How are the job prospects, and do you enjoy it?
t. undeclared

>bachelors in psychology
>apply for med school
>get MD

moron

Well the school I went to (a CUNY school) had CIS as a major, but then you had to choose a track. networking, database, it management, software dev. I was doing IT management because it made the most sense. I can teach myself networking and shit thats easy. School is mostly a meme and I've known very few IT people who actually hold a degree or a degree relevant to their field. but it does help you get your foot in the door. I also lied about completing my degree at my current job. Like I said all of my real skill I taught myself or on the job. You just have to be smart senpai.

I'm an analyst who works in local government

Security ward at a parking, like no formation or anything like that, very low income it's shit but I don't do anything for 8 hours for 25 bucks so it's notthat bad.

Worst part is when I have to go there and talk to my coworker before my shift starts since I have autism and it's awkard as fuck

Also underground public transportation gives me cancer

Are you a trap?

Paramedic myself

Fedex while I search for a real job.
Kill me just fucking kill me I can't take working for this mind numbing monotonous brain rotting shithole of a company any more.
I've been here for three months and I'm considering suicide, how the fuck are there people here working pallets that have been at it for years. I don't understand.

so do you make $35k a year or is that not true?

I'm in Canada so it's a union job in the public sector. Last year I cleared $117K because of overtime. I get a full pension, disability, etc. It's a good gig but I'm not sure I can handle it for the rest of my working life.

Carpenter for a commercial formwork company

Software Engineer

It's like being a real engineer but without any rigor or quality controls.

I cam for 6 hours a day, not including priv shows. I also sell underwear and molds of my dick

morning shift/ prep cook for a corporate pizza chain

what should i do now bros? back to college? learn a trade? pursue hedonism?

Trap psychiatrist in training with a sugar daddy. Easily the most subversive degenerate thing ive seen all day.

>recently got an internship for a nice engineering firm as a software developer (11 quid an hour)
>broke my 3 mile running milestone
hopefully gonna make it brahs, gotta keep on running to lose a ton of weight. hopefully one day i post an image of myself that i can be semi-confidant in

freight forwarder
good money at the cost of my sanity

underrated

>these are the people that want to give you mental health advice
kys yourself

Hotel General Manager

Law student

I work at the city solicitor's office, I prosecute misdemeanors in the district court with my supervisor

Brake press operator... every day is a workout.

Private equity

Arigatou, Obama-san.

clinical manager / consultant

Digital marketing. Agency life sucks. I want to work at a company.

I work in the security sector. Hoping I'll get the $7 raise soon. Work is good other than the odd junkie ruining my night

I fucking hate walking into a server room to see this. It may take hours and a couple of bags of zip ties, but the results are more than enough for the work.

keep at it user. I broke my 1 1/2 mile running milestone last night by running 2.25. I couldn't run for more than a minute a year ago without being winded. We're all gonna make it.

Nice larp

what if you need to replace a cable?

Nuclear Missile Maintain in the Air Force

Sounds way cooler than it is, I assure you.

Building inspector
Pretty chill tho I wanna have a job that is involved with sports

part time fast food worker
>cutting while working with all that protein
>all of my coworkers are fat as fuck
>even though our shifts are 5 hours long
also studying law

How do you deal with being alone or do you have a family?

I'm a design engineer...

I'm a pizza delivery driver

I drink.

Bourbon mostly but also wine and beer.

Passes the time netweeen the moments managing businesses I set up and neglect in the bar industry.

I lose a lot of money in business, but it's balanced by investment income. Myu hobby is paid for,

I work at Subway

What causes you to lose business? What do you neglect?

What problems are you going through?

Bluntly laziness.

I managed my first bar very successfully, now I just can't be bothered with the idiocy of staff and the micromanaging of advertising, PR, all that shit. Customers are death, any time you have to respond to them is anathema.

PhD in nuclear physics.
Going for a Dolph Lundgren mode

Actually also I realised the point where the city stops caring about your adherence to its dictats.

>Bluntly laziness.

Yea, same here i knew those feels
After a while the fire/passion you once had goes away after doing it for years than you think the guy across the street is enjoying his job even more etc...

Same here.

That's true in the states, at least where I'm from. Have paramedic/firefighter training and I'm stuck on an ambulance for 24 hours at a time hating my life and having to work a second job just for a reasonable income.

Should I do 20 years in the military and retire with a pension or use my GI bill to finish college and be a teacher? I'm already four years in the USMC and I can't decide what to do.

Just so.

Selling one of my places, all I have to say to the buyer is "I have no passion, I have no drive for it" and apparently all he needs to drive him is that he does.

Hope he does well.

Night shift worker at a Gas Station. 32hrs/w 45k/yr in dollarydoos and it’s a permanent position with sick leave, holidays, etc etc. comfy af job with literally no stress; walk in, do my shift, walk out.

How long you in the field?

How old are you?

Married/kids ?

I lose a lot of money in business.

freelance web dev and illustrator

15 years in the field, 5 in managing/owning - daughter, long term partner (yeah, you know how that goes in this business). 34.

You love what you're doing? Stay.

No? GTFOut

Yea

Do you thinkk there is a problem with coming to Veeky Forums and "hanging out in these threads"

or do you think its normal to do this at our level of the game ?

>what if you need to replace a cable?
Tough shit.

>tfw in nursing school rn
Any advice?

Entertainment Design. Youll see some of my work in the newest Avengers.

bitch you need a psychiatrist

With Veeky Forums? No. How would that be an issue?

I'm just a guy coming to chat shit about workout stuff and killing time on the side with Veeky Forums autism.

Currently doing an internship with the feds. Going to school for applied economics and computer science. No idea what I'm going to do after school that I at least don't dread going to every day

Same. P good. Love the feeling of freedom. Pay isn't the best but there's always overtime and you can easily make 6 figures in the right spot.

Hope to be a flight medic eventually

PT and Kitchen Hand, moving away from Hospitality now and doing minimal shifts because I hate it. I'm just sticking around now to make sure I have backup income as PT can be kinda spotty with cash

If you're working at Costco then you're probably in America (no clue if they are international). For all the things about the American education system that suck the one really amazing thing is that you can always go back. Check to see if Costco has tuition reimbursement. Find a degree or trade program you are interested in, don't fall for the "love your job" meme. Find something that isn't fucking torture, pays you enough to be comfortable, and this is really important; isn't fucking torture. Then have a life outside of work. You can do it user.

Eyyyyyy!! Same here, you said solicitor so I'm assuming you are a britbong, I'm a first year Screaming Eagle Freedom law student. Starting this summer I can work at law firms and public defender/prosecutor offices.

Part time or full time student? Are you in law school or doing a pre-law undergrad?

You fucking kidding me? 45k for night shift? user lmk how I can get a job like this it would work with my schooling perfectly. I'm in Florida.

I'm currently doing some cert type of thing right now, hoping its enough for me to escape this hell. Thanks user.

Milfag, 68R specifically

full time student, undergrad law school second year going for my bachelors

I am a program manger for the government. It's not as good as it sounds. Looking to transfer into finance or logistics if I stay with the government.

Or, desu, I'd like to go back to investments. Or if I could convince the government to let me be a PT/fitness coach as a GS-13, I'd be happy as fuck kek.

Hopefully a bank examiner within the next few months

I’m in HS should I apply to the Air Force academy