Vegan Gainz Thread

Post vegan gainz, Veeky Forums. Animal protein is unnecessary.

Vegan gainz is as real as black iq.

WE

WUZ

no

AYO

KANGS N SHIEEET

do they have no problems with the fact that their entire empire was built by massive slave labor?

Blacks are completely fine with slavery when they are the drivers. African countries have literal slave markets to this day.

>not a single person contributed to the thread
this board is a joke

Bruh, why do West Africans find themselves related at all to Egyptians? Ancient Egyptians were a mixture of Kushidic tribes and Semitic peoples, they could have been black, but their phenotype would have been closer to the people of the fertile crescent. Hell, Ptolomeic Egypt could have BLEACHED the population with plenty of European DNA. West Africans and their descents are literally appropiating the culture, history and background of North Eastern Africans. The fucking Sahara split the east and west in half, so the Bantu Peoples of West and Central Africa would be aliens to the Egyptians.

>this site is a joke

bump

Literally never seen a single impressive Veeky Forums vegan poster

Someone prove me wrong.

>Bruh, why do West Africans find themselves related at all to Egyptians?
because blacks never invented anything, built a civilization or contributed to history

r8 me brahs

>their empire
LUL
Let's just ignore that all the DNA tests on Egyptian mummies show the citizens were genetically Greek for the most part, Tutankhamon himself was genetically a completely pure Anglo even.

>hitpuberty/10

Is he smelling the air like I smell the ass xDD

>Cope

Post body

Insecure white autists: Vegan thread edition

t. mad kang