So is milk good for you or bad for you?

So is milk good for you or bad for you?

very good. don't believe v*gan propagands

very bad. don't believe dairy industry propagands

If it's man milk

Milk is bad for you. GOMAD was a retarded meme and it gave me gyno.

You sure you're not just fat? because GOMAD will do that too

Milk is liquid estrogen.

very ok. don't believe 4choon propagands

If it's sold in a grocery store and not someone you personally know, it probably isn't milk you want to drink.

>Cheese has an opioid effect on the brain, making it dangerously addictive
user

this is literally vegan propaganda from Tumblr

>live love fruit
>casein is a cancer promoter
>growth hormones clog pores
>saturated fat and cholesterol is bad for you
>cheese has opioid effect and is therefore addictive
>lactose makes you chronically bloated, gassy and sick

Fucking lol

Milk may cause osteoporosis. Drink sourmilk or eat yogurt and cheese instead and a lot of leafy vegetables.

Milk is literally objectively good for you if you are a European or White American. We have all 6 polymorphisms that allows us to digest milk. Middle easterners too usually.

> most relevant cancer promoter ever discovered

What the fuck does that mean?

> humans are the only species that drink the milk of another animal

And also the only animal that goes to space

Not for most americans, the lactose bloated & sick etc meme literally comes from america. In the netherlands we drink a lot of milk and we are the strongest nation on earth in terms of body

actually this isn't wrong. The bacteria that process the curds into cheese also produce a chemical that causes the same release of endorphins in your brain as opioids. Its more apparent in stinkier/sharper cheeses.

So that makes it "dangerously addictive"?

Remember though, most Americans are La Creaturas who think they are white

Even that isn’t true, certain members of the canine family drink buffalo milk, you get “milk predation” though out nature

>lactose isn't digested properly
>hurr you're not a baby cow!!!!
>makes losing weight difficult due to saturated fat
>coconut/almond milk tastes better
>cheese is DANGEROUSLY addictive
lol, this is a troll I think

>live love fruit

>And also the only animal that goes to space

Going to space is unhealthy a hell

>Drink milk
>Start farting like a crazy
>"Well, i guess i'm lactose intolerant"
>Drink lactose-free milk
>Still farting like crazy
What the fuck?

makes it dangerously cheesy

>linked to osteoporosis
yeah you get it by not drinking milk you hippie fags

>we are the strongest nation on earth in terms of body
What?

Milk is good for you and delicious. Drink up, but mind your macros. Don’t be a meme.

>live love fruit

TITS
OR
GTFO

turns you into a faggot

Milk is good for you

Assuming you have a sexual fetish for 123 billion slaughtered dairy cows
Assuming your body can produce Vitamins from the pus of a tortured slave
Assuming your body doesn't absorb trans and saturated fat (1 glass of milk has more trans fat than an entire FIELD of kale)
Assuming you aren't prone to acne (Milk triggers acne because microbes from beef production get into the water supply, and they are cow microbes which drink milk so any ilk you drink is slurped to your face by the microbes where it blocks pores)
Assuming you love to murder
Assuming you hate sentient beings
Assuming you love to have breasts (Milk production in humans has a near 100% correlation to the dominance of female hormones)
Assuming that you want to get big by carrying the weight of 240 billion cow nipples ruined by Mastitis each year
Assuming you are willing to replace the 400 billion cow legs that go lame due to dairy production each year

:)

Someone's butthurt

probably the cows getting fisted by dairy farmers (ie raped)

That doesn't change how you're butthurt like a baby

If it helps my gains I am legitimately ok with all of those terrible things taking place.

Literally soy Alex Jones tier post

So milk is bad, what about isolated whey guys?

then you are subhuman scum. mark my words i will hunt down every dairy farmer in my area and fucking cut their fucking nipples off. i will fucking massacre them for what they have done. i ahve nightmares from the perspective of a cow. i fucking slap myself for hours a day so i resemble a medium rare steak. i want dairy to die.

Stop LARPing anytime hun

worse

Mind elaborate? Ive been drinking 1 scoop of whey for 1.5 year and not sure about swiching that part for food

Why does every thread about nutrition always derail into a vegan debate?
Can't we get a tangible answer about dairy and hormonal effect on human?

I wanna smoke some cheese

It's good for white people, bad for niggers and chinks

Good for being fat

Eating whole foods is usually best because it gives slower absorption because of fiber. That other guy is memeing the only thing bad about modern milk is if you can't digest the mutated casein protein and lactose. But whey is absolutely fine if not great because of the balance of essential aminos and the bioavailability.