Is coffe bad?

Is coffe bad?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sometimes I think so but at the end of the day I'm dependent on it. It seems to make me pretty damn happy and it smells and tastes great so w/e. Might try to wean off again once I've been 100% off ephedrine and nicotine for a while

This is serious question iv been drinking a lot of fucking coffee lateley

My best workouts have been after 3 cups of coffee. So long as you drink it black, I don't see the problem.

This I put like three cups worth of grounds into like 6 ounces (or less) of water and go fucking crazy in the gym. None of the tingly feeling or anything which I used to think meant it was working, but seriously my best workouts have been on coffee only

Is not that bad for your heart?

2-3 cups a day max can be very healthy, as long as you dont get to the point where its a dependence.

coffee is the #1 source of antioxidants for humanity in the world.

Oh and obviously i'm talking about black coffee, not with cream/sugar/whipped cream to make it a coffee flavored milkshake

Caffeine in even mild doses is technically bad for your heart, but so are french fries and so is stress. It's better than pre-workout. Just fucking drink coffee faggot and keep your intake below 400mg a day, you'll be fine.

Is it healthy if i drink 2-3 cups a daily litarally non stop this shit is addicting. Also can coffee me you fat? Or only sugar makes you fat sorry im brainlet

Not him, but I'd say 2 is perfectly fine, even 3 on ocassion but don't push it. As fae as getting fat, a cup of black coffee has practically no calories and is an appetite suppressant on top of that, just don't put sugar or milk in it. I went completely sugar free (added ofc) years ago. You'll be surprised how you will start noticing flavours and appreciating them when before you'd drown them in sugar. It wont take long to feel the effect either.

how do you get used to it though? any time i try it black it tases like crap

Everything in moderation. Make sure you are getting plenty of water too and you're good.

Stop drinking overly sugared juice/soda/teas and you'll realize how delicious coffee really is

>not with cream/sugar/whipped cream to make it a coffee flavored milkshake
You faggots are the worst.

i dont drink that stuff juse coffee and water

>tfw love Black coffe
>Have to stop drinking It be cause It gives me diarrhea
Just fucking end my life brahs.

Try some high quality coffee. It's like beer, desu. Cheap beer tastes like cold piss, high quality beer is palatable.

Black coffee really is an acquired taste if you don't like bitter flavors like dark chocolate

>go to bazar market with friend
>get best spicy chicken ramen I have ever tasted
>cap it off with strong Laotian coffee bubble tea
>30' latter sprinting to my car to get home to a toilet
>nothing solid and whole apartment smells

I've cut out virtually every other fucking vice. Pretty much coffee and internet are the only things I *should* do less of. Ay whatayya gonna do

>that first sip in the morning which sends you to the toilet