How you feeling, tonight Veeky Forums?

>rejected by oneitis
>finally hit 2pl8 bench

A mixed bag

Alive. Went to the gym for the first time ever after beating cancer. Struggled curling 5 and 10kg but I'm not fucking dead so yeah that's great

Meh, I'm okay. My gf and I broke up a few weeks ago and the catch is we live together. Been shitty dealing with that but she is moving out next week and I'm getting a roommate. Never move in with a girl if you're not engaged. desu it wouldn't have worked out anyways. I'm just resentful because I stayed in this city for her. I was planning on moving out of state because I hate it here.

Pretty good, im watching a tenis match

Not great.

My friend's gf was groping the fuck out of my arm when we all hungout. I told my friend about it, and he told me I'm flattering myself. The next time we hungout she did it again, and I just thought "whatever" about it. She somehow got my snapchat (I guess from related contacts?) and I added her back because I didn't think much of it. She told me I was really cute and big, I didn't say anything back and told my friend about it and even showed him.

He confronted her about it and her defense was
>I want to set him up with one of my friends
My buddy buys into it, I told him he is retarded and I'd never do anything with her but since she tries with me she'll try with others who might. He got mad and just said I'm over exaggerating and he'll be suspicious of her but isn't gonna make a big deal about it.

Anyway, she fucking cheated on him as I warned and now he is a depressed fuck and I feel responsible even though I did everything in my power. Whenever I try and talk to him about it he gets mad and says he isn't worried about it, but when I get him drunk it is all he talks about.

I'm a good friend and did all I could. Still can't help but feel like I let him down.

Cancer is the penultimate gains goblin, but I'm glad we didn't lose you and it gives me hope that you're still in the gym.

Hang in there my dude. Move away and completely and forget about her

>Never move in with a girl if you're not engaged

This. But also never get married unless you lived together before

Feeling fucking great.
>progressing every work out
>gear has been ordered
>going out with the bf tonight
>gonna do the sex
>can t wait to listen to my podcasts and do My meal prep Sunday morning

Hope everyone is doing well

>finally hit 2pl8 bench
How long did it take you? Man I'm so close, I can't imagine the euphoria I'm gonna feel when I finally clinch it.

Going to a scientific conference. Hope I get to fuck some cute guy.

Your friend sounds naive as fuck user.

Thanks. It is also an ultimate motivator. I've never been to the gym before but I couldn't get out of bed all I could think was I wish I could fucking run or lift weight or something instead of this

Hey, man, it's alright.
The more you lift, the better you look. The better you look, the better you feel. The better you feel, the better your game. The better your game, the better the women. Keep feelin Veeky Forums, man

Fucking gratz on beating cancer, bro.
/makingit/ ought to be no sweat, for you. Don't let this new lease on life go to waste!

We all make mistakes like that, my guy. Thankfully, this time, it was a relatively small one. Be glad you didn't make even more of a commitment, or have any kids with this woman, and that you can move on in your life, with, or without her. Get those gainz, bro.

Tennis girls are hightest
feels/fit/man

You did the right thing, bro. Love fucks with a man's head. We see only what we want to see, and hear only what we want to hear. We defend the shittiest women, because we care so goddamn much more about them, than they do about us. It can't be helped. Your bro isn't the first casualty of a blackhearted woman, and he won't be the last. He's lucky to have a good bro like you to prop him up.

Good shit, man. Feels good, doesn't it?

You do you, bro (sis?)

Fine.

Should do some school.
Had chest day today.
Really want that Under Armour hoodie.

He is desperate to fall in love. He gets way more girls than I do even though he doesn't have an ounce of muscle on him. All he does is bang tinder girls though, this last girl was from tinder and he fell for her hard. She had a spell on him, I can't really blame him we've all been there. I just hope he isn't going to be bitter about it. One good thing is I've gotten him into lifting since he has been so mad.

>go out on a bike ride for an hour aimlessly just to stop sitting in my room

pathetic

About 8 months
I can imagine no worse hell
It's true, but you can never lift away the autism

>Really want that Under Armour hoodie.
We all do, bro.

We all do.

Coming up to a month now since I've seen family or friend. Sleeping all day, internet all night. Quit my Job last September.

Sleeping pattern fucked and rot mode engaged.

I've acheieved my small goals for the new year though. Went to the gym everyday January. Water fasted being of Feb. Still don't feel any different.

It won't always be like this... will it?

Okay I suppose.... Got laid off just over a month ago... Been making some sick gains tho so it's not all bad

Dont want to kill myself at the moment. I'll check in half an hour.

Thanks guys. I feel really bad for her though, she definitely had her heart broken more than me. I think we're both mostly angry at each other. But there were a lot of factors, one being she is a meme-tier feminist. Dodged a bullet desu and yeah its good I didn't really fuck up and get her pregnant or marry her.

Man you did the right thing, you cant beat yourself up over things out of your control

I just got Tinnitus yesterday and read that this shit can stay for your whole life. I'm constantly hearing the same fucking humming noise. Every fucking second. I'll probably never ever enjoy one moment of silence again. Fuck this shit.

No, it won't, my dude.
What you're feeling is depression. It can be beat, but you can only do so much, until tides change. I know you don't feel like it most of the time but try to get out of the house when you're feeling constantly tired, bro. If it doesn't get any better, go to a counselor. Seriously, it helps unimaginably.

Money is temporary. Gainz are eternal if you get your protein in

You can't make sick gainz, if you're dead, bro.
If you're legit having suicidal thoughts, though, you should seek counseling, real shit, son.

>been doing 5x5 for dat dere strength over hypertrophy
>repped 375 deadlift for 6 yesterday
>repped 195x6 bench today
>4pl8 dead/2pl8 bench for reps are within view
>one of my best friends, senior when I was a freshman (I'm a senior now) is visiting my apartment tonight
>throwing a party tonight
>didn't feel like dying today
>liking myself a little more every day
Feels like progress mang

>have a super cute petite indian coworker and a pretty, white lesbian coworker
>one day last week the lesbian one told the indian one how cute she looked today
>yesterday she made another flirty comment to the indian girl again and i jokingly said to her "oh shit is this happening (while pointing to her and then the indian girl)? please ive wanted this for a long time"

is this autistic or just some friendly humor?

Good thank you how about you?

I worked out 3-4 times a week all last year but it all fell apart during christmas break. Today was my first workout in 2018. I feel so god damn energetic right now.

Also I visited my parents today and ate a good sized steak with mom's hand made mashed potatoes and a nice salad side 10/10.

I'm starting to feel depressed , everyday I think of my goals and work a little bit towards them not just body or fitness goals, life goals generally but with no one backing you up it sometimes gets pretty tough, my few stoner friends don't care, my family doesn't care and the only guy I hang out with on discord is a Hikikomori with no vision in life. Nobody gives a shit about you being successful .
I started doubting that I can ever reach my goals, it makes me feel more depressed everyday.

Recently I started going to the gym again after almost a year of travelling, school and being a neet for a month. Now I'm working full time but I can't stand the 9-5, If I'd be forced to endure this slavery my entire life I'd probably kill myself.
I though about just grabbing my backpack and start hitchhiking across Europe in the summer, travel to Ukraine learn russian and learn how to pick up women but I feel really anxious about it because my social skills are fucked I can barely hold a conversation, I'm just really bad at talking and approaching strangers being an introvert doesn't help.

Depressed user I feel depressed.

There are worse ways to beat boredom

I’m feeling pretty horrible. Pretty sure I have a torn rotator, and I just can’t stop lifting for fear I’ll go crazy. My shoulder hurts all the time now; and I keep putting off going to the doc. I know it was partially torn when I got out of the army, but now I’m feeling a weird sensation of heat and general looseness in the back of my shoulder and it’s really starting to worry me.

Physique is borderline unsalvageable because of gyno, otherwise feel good

Congrats dude, the fact that you're in the gym is really inspiring

Hungry af but I'm starting to see my abs so it's pretty cool

High five for pushing through brah

Not sure if I will do it or not but I'm in a successful career

Kind of thinking about packing up, quitting this job, and moving to New york city. Getting an engineering job there before moving of course and just living/working in New York for a few years. Meet some new people etc..

Not sure, people tell me not to move there but I do have the resources and experience in my field where I can get another job anywhere..

I think thats a nice idea even though bicycles are for faggots. I plan on getting a bike again when I move some where nice.

Very autistic. I know it was just a joke but it comes off as creepy

Good. Get my bonus this Sunday, and I’ll be starting my gym membership back up after ~3 months away suck with an EZ curl bar and dumbbells to keep me going.

My story is coming along, at about 4500 words so far, but attempting to write it has been causing me some insomnia, staying up until 5 in the morning some nights.

Might be breaking up with my gf soon. She needs to move to do an internship and I’m not willing to uproot. It’ll be 4 years gone, but I feel like we’ve been going just because we’ve been together that long. I’m upset that it might, but on the other hand, I’m excited. She was my first gf, and I’m still young, and feel like it’s an opportunity to explore myself some more. I don’t know, it’s all confusing for me.

Just woke up, it’s sunday morning.
>met a cute girl, things are going well
>bench and ohp are steadily at 2 and 1plate respectively.
>bulk is stalling as I keep forgetting to eat
>money is running low

When you were waiting death was there something what you saw different than before? What things were important in your life? Was there something in life what you thought was important but after cancer you realize wasn't?
>bruh im proud of you, you are gonna make it

damn that sucks for me then. although it is a running joke at our work that everyone thinks both girls are hot and we tease the lesbian whenever some bull dyke comes in

You're going to get sued for RAPE. better leave town now user.

Im feeling on the 'eh' side. I'm hung up about girls. Do i want sex? Yes. Am I going to go out of my way to socialize and talk to girls? Not really.

How do you even get motivation? I am not a shy person but I feel so damn indifferent to socialize to begin with. It doesn't really interest me too much. Anyone else feeling similar?

How do stop fucking up Veeky Forums? I can go on pretty long ''good streaks'' but I always end up fucking up and when I fuck up it's not pretty.

I'm good. Single Feb about 8 months, living alone for about the same as my relationship fell apart as soon as I move down in with my gf.

Took up boxing, took on the responsibility of the mortgage, and generally feel like I'm moving forward.

Occasional feeling of 'emptiness' is the best way of describing it, but in fairness that's few and far between.

Hang in there guys.. we're all going to make it.

when you hit a pr, is it your one rep max, or 5 sets of 5

Fitness isnt about how many days in a row you can meet your calorie goals, or how many days in a row you hit the gym. Its bigger than that, youre making a lifestyle change. Even Arnold had off days

>You do you, bro (sis?)
I really hope you're not implying I'm a woman

One rep is typically considered the mark of a PR, since your working sets should only be about 80%

>tfw no big-titted goth gf

*for

**moved in with

God I need a new phone.

I got it for three

I go on months ''having changed my life around''. Then on a given week I'll spend half of what I saved on coke and hookers, drink myself to sleep and gain 10 pounds of fat.

All things considered I'm pretty fit, I still have a lot of money and my life has direction, but what the fuck are those weeks for real...

comfy

Man it sounds like youre not happy with yourself, I think this issue is bigger than some Mongolian cockroach breeding forum. See a doctor

I had it too bro. Keyword had. You can get rid of it in weeks.

Step 1: meditate. Sit on the floor Criss cross applesauce and let thoughts pass you by. This will grow your grey matter and lessen the neural loop in you auditory lobes. Everything you do should be to dissipate that loop.

Step 2: sleep with the fan on. You'll need it.

Step 3: listen to your music at BARELY discernable volume. This will train your ear to calm the fuck down.

Step 4: leave your window open. A ceiling fan is nice for background noise, but noting beats randomly generated noise. Also, fresh air gains.

Step 5: (the most important step, akin to a secret technique) accept that there is no such thing as silence. Listen to your house settling, air wooshing, people breathing.

Once you can change the pitch you hear with your mind you are halfway done

t. Drumline and ear infection

>tfw no nuclear post-apocalypse

I just want to get /comfy/

i guess you're right

Pretty damn meh. I have issues sleeping, but I know it's all my own fault. Gotta say though, when you once in a blue moon go to bed at a good time, thinking "I'll wake up early, get tired tomorrow at a great time, perfectly late, and then I'll be in rhythm!" and then you fucking wake up in the middle of the night. And then it's all downhill.

I can't progress my lifts like this. Food, that's fine, workout, that's fine too, but sleep? Shit man. I need nofap and a little bit of luck when sleeping.

Just do everything the doc says, brother, and take care of yourself. Even if it does last, it's not a death sentence, and you'll eventually just get used to it.

Tinnitus can't stop the gainz

That's my shit, bro. Keep feeling Veeky Forums my man

It's a little autistic, bro, but if they laughed you're g2g

Fuck yeah, bro.
Don't worry about the Christmas slip up, everyone has those once in awhile. Keep that feel going bro

Fucking do all those things, bro.
You're in a slump, right now, feeling depressed, overwhelmed, and all that jazz. It happens to most people at some point.
But if you're working towards your goals,even little by little, you will eventually get there. Don't feel intimidated by the chance of failure, bro, you can make it. You WILL make it. Keep working out, keep saving money, little by little, and once you start seeing gainz, and get yourself that little nest egg saved up, you'll realize you're staring real results in the face, and you'll feel accomplished.

Go to the doc ASAP, bro
a few weeks without lifting >>>> never lifting again

Glad you're feeling good, user. There are worse things than gyno. Keep lifting and show those tits who's boss

fukkin wicked, bro. Post abs, let's see those puppies

Fuckin' do it, bro. Don't let anyone stop you. If you do, and you fail, you'll have no regrets, but don't, you'll always wonder "what it"

Fuck yeah, bro.
Also, yeah man. First GF is tough, but you've got to explore, otherwise you'll miss out on alot of life experience

Take some time to work out your budget, and plan meals, bro. Nice lifts, you're gonna make it

You just gotta go out a few times and be awkward, until you start getting the hang of it, bro. House parties are the best, if you have friends that do that kind of thing

Don't give up! We all slip up, find a way to deal with these slip ups that works for you

i really dont have any interest in anything anymore

i dont play video games anymore
i dont study any more
i dont lift anymore

i put in effort for a while and now im just fucking sapped dry with no results for anything

Thanks for the advice, gonna try it out. Should I meditate in "silence" or also with fan on and window open?

And fuck I'm still pissed. I can barely believe I'll never hear pure silence again. This shit is hell, I'd rather just go bald or something.

Try sleepy time tea before bed and 5mg of melatonin. Try 10mg if that doesn't work, but don't get dependent on 10mg. Try to keep it at 5. Melatonin helps you stay asleep.

I was there, then I forced myself to start lifting again and actually enjoyed it. I still can't enjoy video games any more and I dropped out of university again but hey, at least I'm enjoying the gym and not feeling suicidal.

>Jacking off 3-4 times a day to degenerate shit for months on end
>Currently 48 hours nofap
>KaioKenx2.jpg
>Can feel power levels rising
>Test levels and dopamine levels reseting
>All I can think about now is going out and slaying puss
Feelsgreatman.jpg

I'm feelin kinda awkward. Go to a gay bar. Flirt while tipsy with attractive guy , go over to place, can't get hard. leave debit card.

Said I'd meet him a week later to pick it up at bar and tonight's the night. My acne decided to just rape my face when I was clear a week ago...yeah. I don't know if he'll want to go for a round 2 even though he said he really wanted to.Not sure if acne is a turnoff.

I boned some girl last week, couldn't even jerk it in the shower lately.... The will to fap is gone.

>mfw know its gonna be another night alone in my room

Shit brehs, what do I do on days I don't lift?

read a book

Keep it up man also hit the gym and get out of /r9k/ mode. These bad habits will persist until you replace them with better ones

>feel lonely, yet at the same time fine with it
>none of my 'friends' at uni ever really ask me to do stuff
>been experimenting with training lately, been doing 5x5
>thinking about switching my lifting regimen again; only do fullbody 3 times a week and swimming on off days
>want to improve my swimming, doing a lot more cardio
>made a tinder, no dates yet but I'm getting around a match a day
>day 14 of nofap, feel my tastes becoming a little more vanilla
it's a mixed bag, but I feel a little outta place

How did you get it? I've been a musician for 15 years and never wore earplugs until a past gf bitched at me to start wearing them. I scoffed at first, but after a particularly loud practice, my fucking ears rang like that for three days straight. It eventually went away and now I always wear earplugs when shit is even midly loud. I am terrified of that ringing now.

this board is literally r9k

Silence.

*recovering r9k

I heard music with earplugs at the highest volume for like 4 years. Incredibly naive and dumb from me I know. At some point wich was yesterday after going for a walk with music on, I took my earplugs off and suddenly heard this fucking sound. It's bearable during the day, but at the morning it almost drove me mad. The sound was so fucking loud I just wanted to stab my ears.

Gym is going well user, my bench is going so fucking good I actually cant believe it. I stalled for a bit but recently I can progress with no end in sight. Currently even repping out 110kg 5x5 without grinders. And next workout I will add another 2.5kg and I am very confident that wont be a problem.

Otherwise in life work is going well and I get along well with my coworkers. Other than that since I moved I dont really have any friends near me and only talk to them when I play games with them. atleast my sister lives here and I can visit my parents on the weekend. But I mean atleast my coworkers often do stuff together so I get out a decent bit.

Honestly to be happy I only really lack a qt gf to chill with me and watch Netflix with at night. Otherwise I am at a point where I am happy with pretty much every other aspect of my life apart from maybe a few new friends not related to work in this city.

I mean I still have confidence issues although I know I am fit and look atleast somewhat good. But those are never going away so I dont think much about it anymore.

>another 4channer pretedning to be better than other 4channers

Many things are different than before. It was a rare form of non-hereditary cancer. Didn't blame anything or hope God would save me. All I could think was how unbelievable is it that I'm a fucking 0.001% statistic. Family and friends are what got me through, it's extremely difficult without support. Didn't want to lose a year in uni so I continued to go to classes until I wasn't too weak and the professors were cool with it.

They removed my ovaries so I can't have kids and it sucks having to take hormones every day. Biggest improvement is that I'm not insecure anymore. Don't really care about guys, going out or what other people think anymore. Went from insecure fat sack of shit with an ugly face who never did any sports to skinny, still ugly but confident normal person. If I could give any advice it would be to stop comparing to others. Don't lift for women or base your self worth on how much you get laid or if you're a manlet. There will always be a hotter taller Chad who fucks more. Being bitter and toxic because of it is a vicious cycle. Go ask that grill out, take a cooking or hiking class idk and start doing things for yourself

Hmm. I used to listen to music in earbuds stupid loud as well when I was a teenager. How old are you? If you're young then I bet it'll go away, man, and when it does, you need to stop treating your ears like shit.

Just grew 18 last month. Already stopped hearing music with earplugs especially at high volume, can't believe how I was stupid enough to do that.

I technically lost my virginity last night, wasn't exactly all that great, couldn't nut, we ended up spooning she gave me head for like 15 minutes soft af, she gave me a reach around still couldn't nut, "Don't worry bout it, it's just nerves"

Is this where I get off this ride or never look at a girl again?

>4channers

Hello, my fellow Fourchan users! This is my favorite subreddit XD

p good, weighed in earlier in the week and hit 5.9% body fat, gonna go out with some friends and ruin it with alcohol

I'm no doctor, but I am in nursing school. I think you'll be fine, man. If you go to shows, get yourself some fucking earplugs.

Yeah you're no doctor

Only acceptable answer

>feeling fit

At least you know what a vagina looks like in real life, unlike some of us

I fuckin love watching tennis. I am a wrestler and I feel a deep spiritual affinity between the two sports

I feel like I made it. Going out on dates with qt's every weekend and hitting pr's every week and work is going good. Everything is manageable. But I still feel empty inside, like everything's a distraction. I don't understand anons

reach-around is when a guy fucks you in the ass and strokes your dick while doing it

Why do you not understand anons

Don't get paid till next week, have no money for booze

Any rich anons want to paypal me $5 so I can be a degenerate for one more night?

My girlfriend of 8 months just broke up with me over text. I’m as low as I’ve been.

I got it aswell user. Was a depressing time when I found out. You kinda get used to it, but no more silence user, no more.

Trust me when I type this, fucking overrated

Doesn't surprise me someone on fit knows that, she was spooning me and jerking me off if that clears it up

Way to be a bro.

Not too good. I'm sitting in my car parked in front of a popular bar listening to some Getter, debating whether or not to swallow my anxiety, walk in, get a drink and see if I can socialize.
Or go back to my room and sleep for tomorrow's deadlift day.

I don't want to fuck up any gains by drinking, but I hate feeling like a lonely faggot with nothing to do who's friends don't hit up to hang out with.

>going out with grills every weekend
>hitting PRs every week
That sounds like a nightmare, bro.

For real though whats got you down?