Anyone here take cold showers? Does it actually help burn fat and increase your energy and testosterone?

Anyone here take cold showers? Does it actually help burn fat and increase your energy and testosterone?

Dunno about burning fat but it gets you so sharp mentally, especially if you do it in the morning. Start with like 10 seconds at the end of your normal shower then increase as you get accustomed to it

I take cold showers but I dunno why. Not really sure if I'm seeing any benefits.

i took cold showers only for a year. it fucking sucked each time, I did it to test discipline, mental/physical toughness. if you do it along with nofap, it will make you a fucking warrior, so be cautious. gg m8

some miltary types claim cold showers help recovery
maybe they just like the abuse?

what's better than a cold shower switching from cold water to warm water multiple times. i couldn't stop laughing the first time i did it, the tensity and relaxation of it combined made me more in tune with my body than ever.

>it will make you a fucking warrior
How? I'm 1 month in

it definitely helps relieve soreness, not sure about burning fat and increasing energy and test

honestly after a while it feels fantastic

Been taking ice cold showers EVERYDAY NO EXCUSES since October, here's what I've experienced:
>Much less depression
>Feel more energized
>Nofap is easier
>Better recovery from workouts
Humans have chosen cold showers over warm showers for thousands of years for a reason.

No. No.
I crank the heat up as high as I can without causing actual pain. Feels good man and relaxes the muscles.

>chosen
Maybe because we didn't have warm showers for thousands of years?

Wash my fave with cold water and switch to cold towards the end of every shower. Bags under my eyes shrinking and skin is clearer

Do you guys go full cold? I'm a Canuck and it's winter so not sure if feasible

i do them but i dont bother with all that science shit. my reasoning behind post-workout cold shower therapy is backed by bro-science only.

you faggots who dont do anything unless a university tells you it's good are weak

>Anyone here take cold showers? Does it actually help burn fat and increase your energy and testosterone?

I'd do it progressively. One time there wasn't any hot water in my home cuz winter so I said fuck it and turned the water to the coldest temperature. I was honestly going to die and kept dipping in and out, but man it felt fucking amazing afterwards. I had a similar experience just like

meant for

Don't take your entire shower cold. Clean up the filth in hot, then at the end (1 min) rinse and relax in the cold water (and I mean pretty cold). Has tons of benefits, there's studies out there but I can't be asked to post.

>ugh ugh me hot shower good cold shower bad me only do thing me get pleasure from ugh ugh

>he doesn't roll in snow naked instead of showering
never going to make it

I do them after lifting, but not really for.fat burning or anything. They make my skin feel better and wake me up more, that alone is worth it. Anything after is cool too.

I use warm water at first and then switch to cold. Feels great

>lacking the discipline to take a straight cold shower
I bet when you put it on cold you still leave some of the hot on

I dont jump into the shower ice cold in the morning, I get in when it's just barely warm and then slowly turn it down to cold, Been doing it for about a week, it does seem to give you an increase in energy and really wake you up.

Threadly reminder that Klokov's father made him break the ice on the swimming pool and take a plunge first thing in the morning

Makes you feel more lively and refreshed is all I can say

Also better for your skin

>he makes it warm first

helps grow hair

I go as cold as it gets. To the point I almost hyperventilate, but I also do wim hof before.
T. Scandinavian

warm showers dont really have any benefits medically over cold ones.
You would have to shower close to boiling point to actually receive any medical benefits such as killing bacteria.

>Veeky Forums 2019
>munching 3 million SHU peppers for t
>boiling point showers
>/nofriends/

I have an ice bath 1 or twice a fortnight. I look forward to it every time.
It not only reduces chance of injury, but it releases endorphin's that make you feel great.
Although, I cant jump into an ice bath, i jump into cold water and then introduce three 5kg bags of ice.

I think all it does is help your muscle soreness but thats about it. Not really worth it unless you get really sore.