How do you deal with the fact that a lot of people literally wish for you to suffer and die because you want to get...

How do you deal with the fact that a lot of people literally wish for you to suffer and die because you want to get wealthy and fit?

How do you stay on your path when everyone else wants you to fail.

I have guns and prepare for the day I can use them.

Implying that I give a fuck what others wish for me

Who the hell would that be?

How do you ignore them?

I’m not a victim and neither are you faggot

anyone even slightly brown
anyone even slightly to the left of Vlad the Impaler

>anyone even slightly brown
why is this?

I can guarantee you're probably some kind of huge fucking asshole because I have the same goals as you and nobody gives a flying fuck what I do or how I go about my own life

Just shut off the part of your brain that cares using visualization techniques. Eventually it becomes a habit. I've seen it described as a field of energy around yourself and there are holes where others energies can affect you. Mentally closing those holes and becoming grounded to the earth helps a lot. Of course its bullshit mumbo jumbo but the mind doesn't care if its real or not.

>How do you stay on your path when everyone else wants you to fail.
You stay away from people who sabotage you.
/thread

>thinking about others let alone caring

no one even pays any attention to me so im good. i wish i were as popular as you, op.

I don't care because I am superior to them.

>posts weebshit
>superior to anyone
wew lad

Just know they want to bring you down so they can look down on you, and because they want to be wealthy and fit and anything they think you have.

But also know that's why they'll never be rich and fit or whatever. Keep doing you, and make it.

>triggered over a reaction gif
I feel bad for you.

that's what makes success taste better

Seeing as how I'm your superior, it's nice you're thinking about all the things you can do for me, animucuck

>triggered over an anime pic

It is not enough that I should succeed, others should fail.

Are you kidding me?! You're a fucking white mail!