VAPE GENERAL- Flying Nimbus Edition

>Vaping is better than smoking
No cancer. No shit smell. White teeth

>Vaping is better than not smoking
tfw still get nicotine w/o cancer sticks.
tfw test boost w/o any bad side affects.
tfw peacocking every single breath
tfw Air = mental boost

Veeky Forums
What is your mod?
What is your flavor?
Why aren't you vaping while you read this post?

Other urls found in this thread:

ecigarettedirect.co.uk/content/magazine-article/smoking-sex-ecigs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was vaping while reading this but reading this also made me realize I'm a fucking faggot. Thanks, asshole.

Nicotine is still carcinogenic fuckwit

So is caffeine you nog

>using anything other than juul/rubi

"Look at me I want attention"

Faggotry aside what flavor should i try next? Just ran out of pineapple.

>Juul,suorin,aspire breeze
>any juice above 40 nic
Tfw oldfags have no idea what these are

okay, and

Smok T-PRIV and Wotofo Serpent Mini. Currently puffing on some Rootbeer Float from a local company.
Vaping is nice. I used to smoke a lot of weed and quit a year or so ago, but I still enjoy the act of smoking. Nicotine is nice.

Mouth fedora or doucheflute?

mod is smok alien kit with the baby beast
homemade lemon lime juice, fuck paying 500% markup from these vape shops on something so easy to make at home.

little of column a and a little from column b

>Vaping

I fucking hate vaping. Smoked since I was 15. Moved to vape and hate it as much as I hate cigarettes. Don't be a fag who's attention span is fucked, short on temper and can't get a proper hard on. Put it down, learn how to stop.

You should upgrade to an RTA from the Baby Beast. I still have mine, but I hate buying coils. Building them is a lot cheaper.

>can't get a proper hard on

Explain

vaping just never hits the spot like a cigarette.
but i do like low output vapes with 50mg salt nic so i can get my buzz on when i dont want to smell like smoke.

ecigarettedirect.co.uk/content/magazine-article/smoking-sex-ecigs/

When I smoked, I know I could sometimes only cum once. Misso insulted me one time and I pissed off haha. But yeah, nicotine damages blood vessels, thus affecting men's sexual performance.

That's not a flying nimbus that's KINTO-UN

KIIINNTOOOOO- UUUNNNN

I vape cannabis oil so I can get high in public without smelling like weed, I just use a cheap ego tho, what kind of faggot would spend more than $50 on a ecig

anything else is gay

>tfw peacocking every single breath
>tfw Air = mental boost

What did he mean by this?

We can still smell you, by the way.

>tfw vape looks like a chrome tactical flashlight

If you vape, you're a faggot. And I mean FAGGOT. Read that word again. That's what you are. No way you justify it changes the cold, hard fact that you are a faggot. I need you to understand this. Look in the mirror. Look at a picture of your grandfather. You are a faggot.