Tinder bread

Is she real?

It’s fit related becusse I want to fit my dick in there.

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

Hey big boom girl hi

she could be a 4 if she put on some makeup

I suppose she puts the attention on her tits to take away from her nasty ass face

Who cares she’s white and has big boobs. What’s the loss?

mmmm that milk truck full and arrive jus in time

beat me to it

What I'm saying is that she's a girl who has most likely been pumped and dumped a hundred separate times because guys see the tatties and think exactly what OP is, that he wants to hit it and quit it so he doesn't have to look at that mug every morning

If that's your thing then whatever my man

But
Her
Face

Is wife her if she was a good person. I love gingers and big tits.

Help

>not looking for a hook up or anything casual

Why do so many women put this on their profile when it's total bullshit and they'd fuck on the first date if you're good looking enough?

try to make it obvious which one you are in the first pic

There's no help for you Don

do milk

So are you the nigger or what's the deal

Im the nigger yes
The one to my left is also the same breed as me

do people really enjoy partaking in this corny banter?

>nigger
>that body pic
you ain't fooling anyone, you nog

its literally for reddit

>tfw that's as close as I've gotten so far

No, the girls don't want it either. Just chat with them for like 30 minutes if responding is quick and then ask them out for a walk or something casual.

Smash or pass anons? Just matched with her

>Not a single good pic of face
>middle school body selfie

just no

Looks like somebody's mom

She looks 35

Smash that delicious ginger puss.

she's an intelligent-looking sort of pretty with excellent coloration

>already had two ONS this week and a third date tonight with a new girl
>feel proud
>but still feel empty inside

One of the girls made me take her to a clinic afterwards and help her get the pill. She'd fuck me, but shed never have my child. So empty.

Even better

Real?

that's what happens when you fuck women to whom you're not married

I'm just a meat stick to women.

user

Never mind guys I’ll pass

Marry

>fucking a one night stand whore without a condom

what a fucking retard

Idk why you’d pass on that but ok. Little far but not too fat

OH NONONO

It's Japan dood. I'm safe.

Fuckin puke man

get some standards user
her face isn't cute and her body is not great

Jesus bro grow some standards.

she's a little chunky, but she has a good face for sons. pretty nordic (obviously with some red admixture).

She can sit on my face all day.

>a good face for sons
Fuck off with this cringey shit

Brehs.....

jackpot

you fucking better m8... for us married anons

I'd fuck her. Chubby chicks are tons of fun.

you're gonna end up with some elf-faced sons if you don't pay attention to this stuff. she has a long face, which looks very good in men.

She can internally reference me if you know what I'm saying.

You're living a shit life of momentary pleasures with no security or happiness in the future. Of course you're fucking miserable.

dying at 20 jesus, now it's your obligation to give her a long and hard fucking, be a good guy user

30 is old for my tastes but whatever floats your water floatation device my man

Just made tinder and my only match has been some bitch selling nudes. When will the matches roll in?

I'd give her love and tenderness and cock in her remaining days.

holy shit my duck

Fuck that shit she ain’t 30

I honestly burn out on tinder quick how the fuck do I find a girl that isn’t boring as fuck?

I get decent matches though.

If only it were real

Women get old so fast

fuck off humbelbragger

Mirin user RAyn looks hot.. all of them do actually

>yesterday
>match with fairly qt girl and get her number
>she keeps trying to fucking call me “just to talk”

I’d rather blow my brains she’s “not looking for anything” but if I have to chit chat on the phone to smash I’d rather just pass.

I actually once came across summer, her insta was connected.

Did not match tho

Rayn is 50/50 a bot. Samantha is most definitely a good fuck but she’s a huge edgelord. I’ll probably shoot for Kiya if she’s clear about being dtf.

she looks like she may be fat

audible kek

Girls don't make Chad jump through hopes to fuck them so why would you? Next.

post profile pics

so should one never message first? im new to it, what do u guys do

Sure

I usually have the best luck with girls I message first.

I always thought the shirtless selfie in the bathroom thing on tinder was a meme, but seems like it is actually working in your case. I might have to give it a shot

age / height ?

>picture with friend that's girl
>picture with bros
>picture with pet
>picture with body
>smiling selfie

This is the formula and you hit them all, good job bro

you seem handsome and have ottermode but come on bro

How many times have you heard "don't put a shirtless selfie"? Countless. and you still do it. Get rid of the blurry furry shit pic, get rid of the shirtless pic, if you really need one get one at the beach. Keep first pic but make it not the first one.

If you NEED to have a shritless selfie, go to the beach and take same pose, but on the beach. In swim trunks. That'll be better than your ratchet cockroach-infested bathroom for a background

Kek I was thinking this

i wish i looked like the stereotypical douchebag handsome chad frat boy. must be nice living life on easy mode.

>this silly badilly again
I see so many of your pictures on here that I feel like I know you irl at this point

Debatable about having a pic with a cute grill. I asked my girl friends and most of them said they don't like it because it makes it seem like the guy is a 'player'. But then again they are fucking women so they could have said one thing and meant the complete opposite as they usually do.

fuck off she's thiccc af

Kurstea

It’s a fake account

27yo 5’11” manlet overlord

This is honestly exactly how I thought of it.

I was a skinny nerd until I turned 19 honestly

Thanks bro I live in Orange County you should come visit me more often

Underneath all women want a player, someone that is a catch ... not a man that doesn’t have anything g going on

>this handsome ripped chad frat boy also lives in orange county and his friends look like even bigger douchebags than he is and he gets a thousand hot girls on tinder

how do i get this easy of a life guys

Honestly the only thing I can think of to make this better is changing the first pic to a topless beach pic or something so you aren't just stood in your bathroom taking a selfie desu

user do you ghost girls after fucking them? Are you looking for a relationship on some of them ?

routine ?

eh roids?

put the furry pic that would get girls wet, and the body pic too

I was 135lbs when I graduated. I grew up in Bumfuck Ohio. I lost my virginity at 19. You just gotta make it bro.

I make it a point to tell girls beforehand I’m not looking for anything serious. Usually I like to fuck a girl a 3 or 4 times to feel her out, and if the sex is good we might transition into long term fwb, which is what I like because it’s the least sttessful.

Unironically i do a bro-split but sometimes I’ll switch to PPL for a few weeks just for variety.

you literally look like a smug dumbass nigger

had the same response from my women friends but i ended up using pics of my average/ugly friends. lets tinder girls know im okay with fatties and ugos and we can have a good time(im not but even most 10/10 girls have terrible self esteem issues)

humble brag THE post

FUCK YOU
I just want to smash a mega titty titcow milk truck girl but they never match with me!
And when they do, they're too advanced for my autism level and end up ghosting me afterwards!
REEEEEEE

I'd fuck you in the ass

maybe 36

>tfw 5'7 manlet and will never have an tinder inbox like this