>Blocks Your path

What do, /fit?

come at me bro

>BRIGHT! A WHITE LIGHT!

>5'5

I toss him into the manlet pit and continue on my way

come at me bro

Simply step over him.

I walk across him. He literally blocks my path. He is dead, so his gravestone is one of the stepping blocks in my travel.

Why are manlet a always so good soldiers?

We tend to overcompensate for everything so there's that.

t. 5'8.5

God Emperor Manlet...teach me to bash Nazzzi scum!

the enemy is too busy laughing

smaller target

Manlets on a subconscious level know that their genetics are garbage and should not be passed on, therefore in combat they fight will more zeal and less regard for personal safety. There is a another key factor into this: they know they are inherently worthless, but they recognize the worth of others. You can see this among manlets with napolean complexes. In combat situation, this combined with previous fact means they are more likely to try to preserve the superior genetics of their comrades in order to indirectly improve the gene pool. This results in a solider that fights, not suicidally, but heroically.

>lanklets fight for themselves and are overly cautious, whilst manlets fight for others and are predisposed to courageous acts of valor.
Really boils my briskets.

Shorter guys have greater endurance on average and require less food to operate. The average height of an army ranger is 5'9 and the average SEAL/Special Forces soldier is 5'10.

They probably weren't in the age of melee. Now we're in the age of stealth and long range firefights, smaller = better.

In the age of melee, the average European peasant warfighter was 5'7"-8". Leige lords weren't choosy.

>lanklet leaders buy power though manlet loyalty with bits of tin and ribbon

>commissioned officer in the muhreens
>only one of my superiors I work with is over 6'
I'm still not sure where the tall officer meme came from.

The tall officer meme was a ruse to attract even more manlets into armed forces as manlets would hear the meme and become COs as a way to compensate. This was quite the boon as manlets, as mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, make for superior soldiers.

>jarhead officer who thinks he's one of the leaders