Will working out increase my penis size?

If I gain muscle all over my body, will my penis size also increase?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nbg8j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Yes

You'll get better blood flow so

Maybe

*places face between cheeks and inhales*

If training made your dick bigger, 90% of male population would hit the gym sacredly.

Damn fucking it. Was not the response I was hoping for.

the burst of test from working out can help out with like maybe half a inch, but you ain't turning a 5ver to a 7in by working out

Nope, it will stay the same. But as you gain all the muscle mass and get bigger your dick will look smaller in comparison

4.3 here. Guess I'll work on my tongue action.

My dick went from 6" to 7" after like 8 month of working out. I don't know how or why but it did. So I'd say yes

Actually yes, getting rid of fat makes your dick bigger. There's a real why boned pressed is bigger than normal measurement, its the pubic fat. My current size is the same bone pressed because im finally lean now.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAp

Has anyone tried the "pegym" website? There are exercises that stretch the penis' soft tissue to make it grow, and in their forums there are plenty of people saying they got gains in both length and girth.

I've been doing "jelqing" for like 6 months on and off and definitely got way harder and a little thiccer.

That's appealing to tradition.

The truth is that a lot of size is based on Kegel strength and flexibility.

Jelqing is functional.

How frequently did you jelq?

If you're fat, you'll "gain" some size after losing the fat since your dick's no longer retracted into your flesh
If you're skinny or not significantly fat, you might get slightly bigger erections from better blood flow

If you are a fat ass it will give your member more room to work with if you get fit....

>if not being fat made you live longer, 90% of the population would hit the gym sacredly

A lot of the jelqing efficacy is based on wet-hot compresses (warm baths / cloths). It's really about finding the best methods of softly getting as much blood into it as is feasible, while practicing holding it with muscular discipline and power, as well as decent cardio potential (which are both plausibly a lot of reasoning for orgasms, getting nutrients).

>calculate that shit into cm
>almost 11 cm
holy shit boy, at least be skilled my nigga

Every hot shower I took I'd give the old lizard a good GETLE milking like it says to. If my junk ever felt sore I'd skip it. It looks a lot more veiny now and thicker but the gainz are pretty slow.

I have always wondered how strong must be the grip when jelqing, I assume it has to be strong enough to feel the blood flowing towards the glans, and gentle enough to not choke it causing an injury.

I've done it too hard and it feels sore the next day, Id say firm but not hard enough to crack an egg. I've stretched in the shower too just by holding it but idk how effective it is or how long you do it for.

But the kegel muscles are in the pelvis, how would they affect how big your penis is?

penis will look even smaller next to big quads

The muscles you feel when you forcibly stop peeing make your dick erect and kinda pulse with blood, if you work them out you can keep your dick super hard.

Bruv, you forget how cynic people are. Death is a very abstract concept, and 60% of the worldwide population are basically assured that they will live to 50. That's a fuck ton of years. Health, in the end, becomes something of an upgrade. Of something to desire, yet never fully need. Well, your dick size? In this hedonistic world, were women rate men for their physique, and even men themselves rank their worth on the inches their dick has, that difference of 2 to 3 cm makes the male society shiver. What if you're more attractive? Fitter? Stronger or smarter? My dick is bigger, the single element which may condense my value into a number. Health is for you, and only you. But your dick size is something you can brag about forever.

Men are sure beasts sometimes.

I guess it'll help you make the most of what you've got (which is all you can do really), but I still fail to see how that would affect overall size

PS, dry orgasms are possible.

Yes.

When I cut 25lbs to 10% bf I gained at least an inch. Lost the fat above my dick

TFW now 7" dick instead of 6".

1 cock pushup err day

Same i was 16 cm and now 19 cm
After 2 years

For you Veeky Forums

imgur.com/a/nbg8j

I know you have to do kegels and shit but i wonder how much consistent work you have to put in to do that. If I had a gf I might be motivated to try it

This is my experience as well

It's basically being flexible and strong enough for automated closure of the ejaculatory pathway, which simultaneously pulls blood from that area anyway; but for really powerful contractions, with really squeezing into them, the ability of 30s full locks is a pretty fine standard.

when did you start working out?

OMG, Now that is incredible

>tfw no big booty gf
kill me
just end me now

This logic is so flawed it's ridiculous.

Training makes you look insanely better and more confident, and most beta faggots wouldn't have so much trouble with women if they're weren't such fat lards with limp bodies and low test. Having a fit body is arguably much more important than a big dick since a woman will only see your dick after you already convinced her to see you naked; by that point your dick would have to be comically small for her to leave.

And yet... barely 10% of male population hits the gym sacredly. (5%?)

stretching out your remaining skin towards your back (since most people nowadays have weak backs) and losing fat in general will make more of your dick visible and easily usable.

my bmi is like 40%. if i lose weight will i unearth sum dicc

Having done jelqing with modest success(1/4-1/2 gains in about a 6 month period), don't go too aggressively. There was a time I had to take a break because I got those red spots on my cock due to blood vessel breakage. Slow and steady wins this race.

Yes, it does. Because of two reasons:
1. when you are fitter, your cock will be harder
2. about 10 kg body fat equals 1 cm (to a certain point).

it doesn't matter how jacked you are if you have a tiny penis

I went from 6,5" to 7,2" in two years, so I guess yes? Started lifting at 23, but the dick gains came in the past two years. 31 now.

No, but losing fat will make it look bigger. I'm cutting, 8kg down already and my penis looks quite a bit longer now that I have less fat at the base. Also I would say erections are better.

NAME?!

matt

This logic is so fucking dumb. If it worked everyone would do it? Most people are fucking retarded user, always keep that in mind. If you disagree then go be like everyone else, since the majority seems to hold all the power in your worldview.

Sometimes when I walk behind girls I play a game in my mind where I will have to rape them if I catch up with them before a certain point lol

I'd definitely put my dick into that hot ass lol

>Lowa Renegades
10/10

hahahahhahahahahaha

Only because you where a fatty

Yeah, not him but I gained nearly over 2 inches in visible length and over half an inch in girth when I lost 120lbs. Better blood flow, more visual length.

What if someone's a teenager who still isn't done with puberty? Could the increased testosterone lead to some benis gains?

underrated posts af

nice

anyone else finding they're growing increasingly repulsed by whoreish shit like this as time goes on?

>OOOOOOH YEAH TAKE A PIC OF MY BIG ASS I DID 30,000 SQUATS IN THE GYM SO I CAN HAVE A BIG ASS TO TAKE PICS AND POST IT ON INSTAGRAM SO PATHETIC DUDES WILL GIVE ME INSTAGRAM LIKES AWWW YEAH TAKE LOTS OF PICS OF IT YEAH

fuck off

listen man, I know McDonalds is dogshit, but I'd still like to eat it

wouldn't running make you have a larger penis theoretically. If you do cardio your dick will get bigger due to better blood flow if this is the case then why isn't cardio more popular among men and should we start doing it.

Your dick won't be growing

However

you can reduce the amount of fat in the pelvis area which makes your dick appear to be a bit bigger (1/2-1'' if you're really fat turning to totally fit, not only ideal weight; don't have any high expectations here)

plus, you get overall better sexual performance so your 5 inches will grind deeper and hit harder so that's a win as well.

If you start out obese it will.

Are the effects of jelqing permanent or you need to do it constantly to keep your penis size?

You have to exercise your dick

I find that after leg day my dick gets less hard, i assume due to all my blood being in my legs