Are antidepressants bad for gains?

are antidepressants bad for gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

med.uvm.edu/com/news/2017/06/27/studyfindsmagnesiumtreatmentfordepression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3796297/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16542786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the kind you're taking, some anti-depressants make you less hungry and can effect your gains.

so appetite is really the only thing it effects?

They're bad for life

Not as bad as depression

80% of chronic depression is fixed in a couple days with adequate magnesium.

med.uvm.edu/com/news/2017/06/27/studyfindsmagnesiumtreatmentfordepression

Also zinc.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3796297/

Chronic depression is a nutritional issue.

extremely bad for gains
>being this incomplete in your informing of our dear OP
lmfao no you fucking retard, it effects: sex drive, erections, mood swings, adiposity (have fun with the random fat deposits), sperm count, focus, sleep cycles, ability to produce serotonin naturally, ability to think visually, ability to process complex patterns like music or artwork, ability to form bonds with others, ability to feel joy or elation, can cause homicidal rage, psychosis, mood swings and permanent brain damage
nothing is worse than psychotropics prescribed by psychiatrists, there is nothing on Earth that is a worse decision for your health than getting on happy pills or brain nuking pills

this nigga knows

Depression is my main motivation for lifting so they would be bad for me

thank you.
-op

Antidepressants in general are a placebo. Just suppress your depression like everyone else.

ill try out some magnesium sups. thanks mate.

now...what about those benzos?

Antidepressants lower test. Stay away from that shit unless you want to be a spineless soy boy

>80%
Less than 40% and even more placebo

>fixed
Symptons were "improved"

fuck off memecunt go push your placebo shit elsewhere

god damn it.

Really depends. Ive been on em since i was a kid due to severe anxiety. I couldnt really even function. When i took some anti depressants it became manageable. I dont think its really had any side effects. Ive got a strong sex drive and everything. My advice would be to stay away from it though unless you really need it.

SSRIs are associated with bleeding because of serotonin's functions for clotting.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16542786

80%.
Recovery.

Period. Fucking. Dot.

Relax.

That was for one low dose a day. About half of RDA. And it fixed almost half of the subjects.

not always, user.