I was reading about the steak and eggs diet which was popularized by Vince Gironda

I was reading about the steak and eggs diet which was popularized by Vince Gironda.

So, all you eat is steak and eggs smothered in butter and olive oil.

Basically a ketogenic diet.

I was wondering if doing the steak and eggs diet would be unhealthy?

For example, red meat and its relationship to cancer. Also, eating egg yolks and too high cholesterol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbURzlv4NKg
anabolicmen.com/cholesterol-and-testosterone-levels/
anabolicmen.com/eating-more-eggs-increases-testosterone/
anabolicmen.com/vince-gironda-steak-and-eggs-diet/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f23d/787252a77369c3c588f0cd0a3fa658d80b21.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memes aside yes it's unhealthy. Cholesterol, blood pressure, heart disease... Sounds as retarded as keto

>Cholesterol

>falling for the cholesterol meme

>Cholesterol, blood pressure, heart disease

spotted the vegan shill

GOAT breakfast. Minus the extra oil..

It's healthy. Our understanding of nutrition is backwards in many ways, so we think good things are bad. But it might not be good for you in particular

Take a fiber supplement with it and you should be fine.

My grandfather literally ate eggs everyday for breakfast and had meat every night and lived up to a goddamn 102. You're good as long as you're not some sedentary slob

also prostate cancer. I'm not vegan ffs i just don't lie to myself. if you eat read meat every day for fucking 30 years youre going to have issues. ask your father.

You should have healthy vegan cocoa puffs instead. They're AHA approved.

>I was wondering if doing the steak and eggs diet would be unhealthy?

Maybe idk, but it would get boring as hell

>I'm not vegan ffs i just don't lie to myself

t. vegan shill

I'm gonna do this for dinner

Should I add some greens or carbs?

>Eg: broccoli and steamed sweet potato

Memes aside this is very unhealthy. Keto is okay if you eat healthy fats and vegetables but just butter eggs and steak is terrible.
Colon cancer, ruins lipids, deficiencies from missing out micro's etc.

> not reading your meat

but seriously though, the "red meat gives you cancer" research had very suspect methodology. not saying OP's diet is healthy (hell no), just doing my part to stop the spread of debunked "science"

Have fun taking 3 hours to shit and hemorrhoids.

It's fucking retarded. You're going to shit literal rocsk without a lot of fiber in your, which means you absolutely NEED to eat shitloads of salad. Just follow a normal ketogenic or even simply moderately low carb (50-100g) diet and you'll get a better result than simply eating steak and eggs.

you're couple of centuries late with your information pal. Carbs cause heart and artillery diseases, not meat and animal fats. Studies that show 'red meat = bad' always have their meat be processed garbage which is what most of the population consume

Please do it and Darwin yourself out of mankind's gene pool.

More like Vince Giardia ahahaha you stupid piece of shit

Please brap on my face Anita

>2/3 veggies a day is a meme

memes aside this is hands down the best diet for high test chads

>cholesterol
Your balls literally convert cholesterol to test as you sleep

Yeah tried it,after 3 days I couldn't stand eggs
I fucking loved eggs before. I even went for the delicious version free range from my grandmas farm

how can you even consider it to be a good idea to eat only 2 ingredients for longer than one day?

steak for every meal? expensive as fuck fuck that shit

dude your shits are gonna be denser than a neutron star. eat some fucking broccoli at least

this. I eat the same diet across a week, but to eat the exact same food for every meal really, really sucked.

Yes, I’d steam the broccoli and bake the sweet potato though.

>me know better than all world health expert
>cholesterol good! red meat not cancer give
>me live long 40 year

>artillery diseases

That's why on the 5th day of the diet you eat whatever you want.

Calories in calories out

youtube.com/watch?v=cbURzlv4NKg it's healthy

>Their credentials and credibility: gone

Kek

>red meat and cancer
You'll get cancer if you get cancer. It's not going to be because you ate a lot of cows one year.

>egg yolks causing high cholesterol
That has been debunked. However there are plenty of cheap supplements that can help lower cholesterol if you are worried.

The only thing I'd say to watch out for is the amount of butter you use if you like it salted.

Stop being misleaded from roided youtube fitness 'experts'. Nutrition isn't fucking complicated ,here are the basics:

1)Eat vegetables every day. Lettuce, brocolli, spinach are the must haves.
2)Eat meat or fish every day.
3)Stay away from processed carbs. If you want to eat sugar eat it in fruit form.
4)Drink enough water.

That's literally it. Everything else is broscience spouted by people who roid who all have the same schtick: Eat this gimmick food and take my sponsored supplement and you'll look like me. Protip: You won't. You can look fucking amazing by being natural but you WON'T look like thomas delauer if you don't roid. Yes roids are magic.

>Cholesterol
>Unhealthy

Good goy. Avoid the main building blocks of your brain and hormones. Make sure to add statin to your diet.

>I want to eat only steak and eggs covered in butter, is this healthy?

I swear to god this fucking board

You tried

How about veggies?

Have fun with your erectile dysfunction.

transfat =/= cholesterol

You get no fiber and there's a lot more other nutrients that are missing. It's fine as part of a diet, but it would be bad if that was the only thing in your diet

Welcome to Veeky Forums

You mean (((veggies)))?

why the fuck do I need lettuce that shit is mostly water

Don't go for any rigid fad diet.

First and foremost, cook your food yourself. That way you know there are no added fillers or thickeners.
Second, hit your macros and count your calories and you'll be fine.

Cholesterol is just a meme, kiddo.

>durr what are vitamins

Guys...this isn't /pol/. This isn't /b/. This is Veeky Forums, act like it. This is BASIC shit. If you can't even graps the basics of nutrition then you don't belond here

but my black boyfriend said it's just crunchy water

theres literally next to no nutrition in lettuce when compared to any leafy greens retard

They convert dietary cholesterol into test? Srs?

oh my gosh you niggas here so ignorant

anabolicmen.com/cholesterol-and-testosterone-levels/

anabolicmen.com/eating-more-eggs-increases-testosterone/

anabolicmen.com/vince-gironda-steak-and-eggs-diet/

Nope despite being parroted on this board endlessly dietary cholesterol having no affect on serum cholesterol has not been debunked

Literal excerpt from the first link you posted (the study he cited not his fucking blog post I ain’t reading that shit nigga he’s got no qualifications at all)

The results of this study do not change established recommendations on disease prevention. Women should continue to get regular mammograms and screenings for colorectal cancer, and work with their doctors to reduce their risks for heart disease including following a diet low in saturated fat, trans fat and cholesterol

>the "red meat gives you cancer" research had very suspect methodology
It had some of the most rigorous methodology available.
> just doing my part to stop the spread of debunked "science"
You mean sow doubt about mainstream science by spreading bullshit you've read on conspiracist blogs.

These are not academic sources.

I’m actually fucking mad you didn’t even read the sources IN THE ARTICLES YOU FUCKING POSTED did you want us to read that shit for you because your cholesterol clogged brain can’t fucking do it?

>>egg yolks causing high cholesterol
>That has been debunked
Everyone says "it's been debunked" but nobody explains where or how. There are hundreds of research papers showing a direct link between ingested cholesterol and blood cholesterol levels. Here's an example, a meta-analysis of many studies
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f23d/787252a77369c3c588f0cd0a3fa658d80b21.pdf
Clearly there's some basis for it. How do you explain it?

>all this talk of cholesterol
>no one mentions cholesterol levels are like 70% genetic

>muh genes
fatlogic

>la creatura

Lettuce doesn't do shit for anybody

Fat idiots and meatcucks like to lie to themselves. Its a coping mechanism. Just remember that they have clogged arteries and they die of a heart attack.

wtf did you just, etc, etc

>frying steak
bud y

>guys is it healthy to eat nothing but fried meat and eggs every day

fucking amerifats I swear