What are good/average test levels

I've looked into average test levels for someone my age, 19, and most sources are saying 400-1100. From the test I got done a year and a half ago it seems I'm on the low side, what are your guys' levels? I also obviously don't pin

You're lower than average but it's not catastrophically bad. Median test is around 650ng/dl

What I expected which is shitty though, most of those sources include 18-65 year olds which bring the number, meaning I'm already starting out low, kill me now

Being this concerned about how much test you have is UNIRONICALLY lowering your test. Stress and worry decreases your test. Loosen up a bit. You're only 19.

Your habits, and how you spend your time are way more important than the amount of test currently inside of you.

Testosterone levels are not important as genetics.

You're fine, you're in the acceptable levels. Keep in mind it fluctuates based on things like stress, diet, time of day etc.

600+ is generally tolerable. 800+ is better. But one blood test is not definitive.

I'm not too stressed out about it, lol can't change it dramatically and I can do what I can to change it, so it's not really much to worry about. But thanks bros

I am Transgender and my levels are this actually.
You can check the normal ranges for a male in the right side.
Estradiol its strogen and my lvls are pretty low too

Healthy is 900+. To be average in this generation is bad news since test levels have drastically declined.

wait you level is 12.0ng/dL???

Yes, but thats normal for a female

Post your test results lol. Soyboys have less than 400

That conspiracy is retarded, you can check the normal test lvls in a male here:
+800 is the edge of too much testosterone.
Keep believing Veeky Forums before actual medicine,your life will end soon.

Are you taking this test in the USA? Many countries measure testosterone in pmol/L. Normal range in those units for men of all ages is more like 80-370. 400ish would be pretty common for a 19 year old boy.

Your result sheet doesn't list units. Don't listen to anyone in this thread if you're Australian or something.

I noticed the dates are non-American too. So yeah.

>literal bro science

How did you get these results OP. Like what in particular do you say to your doctor? Do you have to give justification on why you want your blood work done?

650 would be average for a sedentary person

that is VERY low, ignore retards saying that your test level is "fine", who want's to be "OK" instead of being good?

If you are a physically active person and that is your morning test level, by the end of the day you will have sub 300 levels.

you level is literally lower than a sedentary 90 year old.

>trusting a literal transgender about hormone levels

Just north a bit, from Canada

t. Uneducated Amerifat.
Look at his haemoglobin. That would be nearly 10× higher than anyone in the US! Except it's just that it's a different unit (per L rather than dL).
His test is being measured in pmol/L here (same as the estrogen).
His testosterone is above average and is fine

I had gynecomastia with mild lactation of a clear, precum type discharge from my left nip, hard mass ect ect. I was told that it was with unknown cause, and she said it's about 25% of gyno cases are as such. she put me on Tamoxifen Citrate (20mg) for 90 days, the mass went away and she gave me an extra 30 days to take afterwards, but I kept it incase it came back, it has not so far.

are you suggesting he has current testosterone levels of 4000?

it doesn't have the unit next to the test level, you know why? if somebody sees the normal range is 350 to 1200 and are less that half the high end they would feel that is low and would want to increase it.

Why do you think it has no unit or range? so it's easier to convince people who do have issues like him that they are fine.

Man stop trying u got rekt

yeah with these conversion calc it's saying that it's ~1100 ng/dL which seems quite high, I honestly don't know what to believe right now, and am curious why it's the only thing without units, I also may be retarded with the unit conversion

If the estrogen is being measured in pmol/L it'd make sense that it's the same for the test as well, and the fact I'm in a country thats not the US

but it doesn't say the unit it's in

Reason my conversion calc is probably fucked up. Going off what the other anons are saying, if I call the office do you think they'd give me the unit they measure in?

Measurement is likely mg/dL, where 400 is slightly below average.

Mine measured at 370 the other week and it's borderline unacceptable, but still 'within range'. I'm skinnyfat and lift 1/2/3/4.

I'm a trans man and I just had my levels checked. They were 1200 ng/dL, so my doctor advised that I reduce my dosage by 1/4.

that's very low
roid

>trans man
>mentally ill woman get's steroids
>has test levels over 1000
>guy with sub 500 levels is told he's perfectly fine by retards

Are you from spain?
Te apetece quedar? Siempre he querido conocer a un ftm.

tfw