Trap Mode

thinking about becoming a trap; got a pretty feminine face, but main problem is I'm 6'0 and 180 pounds (most of it is fat) how could I go about doing it?

Fucking Manlet, most girls are that tall these days

let's see some pictures of you all dolled up like a little sissy faggot then

Not a trap. Fat insertions in the hips are too good. You'll never look like this bitch.

too ashamed for now. Looking to get to the point were those photos would actually be good

thats a man ass dude, you can tell by the muscle to fat ratio

thats a trap's ass dude

its ok user i think ur pretty lemme see your pretty little face baby

dont even have makeup on

Ok the boxiness of the top of the thighs that are partially obscured by the shirt is starting to get to me you anons may be on to something.

Can you faggots stop invading this board like the fifty others you've already invaded?

Become a man or kill yourself

>6'0"
>Trap
Lanklets, when will they learn?

Rope hangs AMRAP

Well it doesn’t help that they’re being encouraged I mean look at the posts saying post pics. Idk if they’re being ironic or actually like traps but it is a little concerning that our board is this gay.

>Veeky Forums - fitness
This person is asking how to attain a certain aesthetic, I'd say this is definitely the right place to post

>expecting actually replies

Seriously though, lose a good portion of that weight to the point where you're not fat but don't have chiseled features, after that it's pretty much just the bone structure lucky dip, I suppose you could do exercises to try and increase your leg/butt size.

Other than that makeup and clothes/posing is going to have a much bigger effect, actually getting good at makeup will probably have a more noticeable effect than any exercise.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

you're way too tall to be convincing; I'm suspicious about any slightly masculine woman over 5'8

I'm done with Veeky Forums. Too many layers of irony for me to comprehend

Same, used to like androgynous girls, but nowadays it's got too risky.

OP there's more effective ways to kill yourself, chose one of those