Lift one pound a day for 1 month

>lift one pound a day for 1 month
>then lift 2 lbs a day for 1 month
>then lift 3 lbs a day for 1 month
>then 4...
Realistically, at what point would I not be able to do this anymore?
This is a serious post.

You'll be dead before you achieve anything.

>This is a serious post.

No it's not. How are you lifting these weights? Are you male or female? How much are you eating? All those questions and more will have massive effects on where you end up.

Like the other user said, though, at this rate you'll literally die before hitting a wall

This isn't some exercise routine I'm planning on doing. I'm just wondering if someone were to very slowly add 1 lb a month, or maybe every 2 weeks then, what would be the very first time they wouldn't be able to lift the weight?

Say a teenage boy started when he was 17, and he just ate normally, with maybe a little extra protein.

And the weighs can be barbells, and he can lift them, even from the first lb, by deadlifting.

that`s 6 years before you`ll get to even feel the weight, if you`re male.

>This is a serious post.

Now, it's not. Now tell us the name of the qt.

You can do it infinitely since thats what progressive overload is. You will die before you achieve meet a max though.

>This is a serious post.
Can we specify the lift? And can we start somewhere higher than 1 to save a few decades?

she's my waifu

there's already several programs like this but instead of adding 1lb/mo you add 5lb/week

There’s diminishing returns, peaks were you have to strike the iron while its hot, stress and diet, among many more variables. Its not as simple as add a pound for a week.

It would take almost 30 years just to reach a respectable bench. Unfortunately, lifting every single day is not a great way to increase strength.

The failure point would depend heavily on genetics. Some people will just never be able to hit three plates for reps without roids no matter what they do.

Yeah, but what's her name. I promise I'll only jerk off to her once.

Hold your horses there, friendo, that's my waifu

She's just another girl whose pictures you look at when you fuck your hand.

There are literally infinite number of variables that would determine that. But SS shows you can add about 5-10 lbs a lift reliably for about 6-12 months with deloads

Its asmr darling or taylor

Maggie McGehee

Or omgcosplay

With infinite time? Literally forever, this is how people improve.

>infinite time
>forever
Yeah the human body has no limitations.

She looks cute in those Princess Leia pictures, but she has grown into a full blown thot

If this is a deadlift, I would guess you would have about 30 years.

This would have you deadlifting roughly 360lb daily at something like 50 years old. At this point your ability to recover from the deadlifts is probably going to give out before your strength potential.

Looks similar, but its not

Progression is not linear. At the beginning, a month will be too much time. As you approach your natural limit it will be too little. Assuming you live that long.

Wrong.
It would take 13 years to get to a 315lb deadlift. What are you, a dog?

315lbs deadlift is below average, not an achievement.