Have you taken the Japanese diet pill yet?

Have you taken the Japanese diet pill yet?

Just had a bowl of rice with two raw eggs and some pepper. Pure carbs and protein.

>Japanese
>Most effeminate and beta men on the planet
I'll pass

>Pure carbs and protein.
What do you mean by this?

Maybe Tokyo Twinks. Japanese Farmers are lean and ripped as all hell, even way into their 60's.

>raw eggs
Enjoy salmonella

Did it look like the picture you posted?

kill yourself weeb

The absolute state of American food

Nah, didn't have any nori to mix in.

I want some fucking nori.

>implying this isnt the apex of the male form

> Carbs

I actually really want to eat eggs raw but apparently you can't without being diseased. Is there any specially farmed eggs you can eat raw? Do they just not give a fuck in other countries and risk it?

You do realize egg protein has better biodisponibility when cooked, right?

Other countries dont get to choose what to eat or how to eat it

Yeah Japan is awesome everything is good in Japan not like in Eurostan or Ameriburger the West is trash but Japan is great nothing is bad in Japan I love Japan so much I started learning Japanese from watching Anime I don't like cartoons but it's good for learning such a great language its grammar is so different btw Japanese food is so good it's better than the West the West is all McDonald's and pizza in Japan they eat real food the food is so real even the farmers are 10/10 epitome of masculinity I love Japan

Ausfag here.
Just eat them raw faggot. If you get sick then stop. I use to blend 8 raw eggs err day with oats, protein powder, banana and berries + milk

Salmonella sits on the shell. Stop being scared about the boogeyman.

Damn it must be cool having shit taste

you cant even taste the eggs you cunt. with the oats, berries banana and protein powder it just tastes like a sweet smoothie, flavoured whatever the protein flavor is.

American eggs are usually washed, which makes them more succeptible to infection
Organic eggs are probably the only way to be sure, just check if they have the occasional smudge of dirt on them

This looks good as fuck. I live in Korea and koreans like to put over-medium eggs on their bibimbap but I think cracking a raw egg over rice that has just left the cooker would be God Tier. The hot rice would cook the eggs a little

16grams of protein is a lot for a soyboy

Just cook your fucking eggs ffs

Get organic free-range eggs and wash them before you crack them.

God forbid you fried the eggs and ate them with real food instead of blending them in with all kinds of different carbs in order to not taste the egg

> two raw eggs and some pepper. Pure carbs and protein.
and fats
like... any food
m8 I'm seriously worried you might be actually retarded. I mean why would you even type that post

My mum used to make me a milkshake that was milk, a raw egg, vanilla, and a spoon of sugar. In retrospect I think she was trying to get me to bulk

>milk, a raw egg, vanilla, and a spoon of sugar.
Fucking delicious. I used to do this when I consumed dairy. Raw eggs are underrated and not even gross like normies want to believe

Nip here.

Don't bother, the shit you get in the west is overpriced and fucking dragon rolls are not Japanese cuisine.

There isn't a threat of salmonella from raw eggs unless the chicken laying them has salmonella. In the US it's something like 1 in 20,000 chickens that carry the bacteria and in Japan its 0.003% of commercial eggs which carry the same. Quit being a pansy-ass.

Are you me?

I agree on rice, I can't seem to get the flavor right. Tried a spoon of rice wine, and of vinegar, but it still lacks something.

Import shit is still the same. Wish I could find decent natto though.

thats means 1 in 33,333 eggs in Japan have salmonella.

I'd play those odds

Are you eastern european? That's pretty common here

I tried to make egg rice yesterday, I think I avoided food poisoning but still it wasn't great.
Plan was to boil the rice for fifteen twenty mins, then drain and add a couple eggs. Supposedly the heat from the rice would cook the eggs and the rice would be saturated with the flavour or whatever.
Well I don't have a sieve so there was still a lot of water in the pot after I tipped it. The rice also wasn't exactly tender, but at least it was edible. My plate was a puddle of egg watery rice and chicken.
Still quite nice though I'm gonna by a sieve and try again.

Korea > Japan

Bibimbap mmmm

It works better with a rice cooker

No residual water and the rice is extremely hot

Ah yes, the Japanese, the most famously well built group of people there ever was

kek

Or you could eat a health balance of carbs, protein, and fat while ensuring your daily caloric intake is less than your overall expenditure. Sounds new-agey though.

what's with you niggers and "pills"?
The only true pill is the bogpill anyway

I've been eating natto I'm my oatmeal or buckwheat in the morning. Breddy gud

holy fuck my sides are in the orbit

The only accurate pill is the MOGGGGG pill.

>get some

>His historical knowlege only goes back 30 years

These motherfuckers bayoneted children for fun back in the day

Wow they killed innocent children sounds like they knew what they were doing alright

They were communist chinese so they were hardly even people

From what anime did you watch it?

>33,333
It would take you 30 years of eating 3 eggs a day every day to reach that number.

>Objectively not people
Ftfy

kek

LOL do you even understand statistics

>ausfat
>cunt
Are you being a stereotype on purpose?

and slaughtering children is manly how?

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Name / country of origin?
Curious ameri-slav reporting in

No because fuck carbs

>eastern europe
>poor
>mum's milkshakes
People trying to LARP as eastern europeans now a days? What the shit

It's called šato in croatia

that's why they live so long over there
rice grows in the blood of millions of slaughtered innocents every century.

>low BMI diabetes

>Wake up
>Rape your neighbor
>Eat a nuke
>Eight hours fappin to lolis for maximum forearm gains
>Eat another nuke for dinner
>Go to sleep

Yes. Obviously there isn't a switch being flipped the moment you eat egg #33,333 and you immediately get salmonella. It's just a stupidly low probability for you to be concerned over and I'm trying to put it in perspective.

If you eat correct portions it's an alright diet

I got intestinal parasites from salmon nigri so i had to stop.

Sucked.

No cob we actually do swear a fucktonne

>not that cunt either

We call that eggnog down under

Literally soy filled cuisine

Japan only started becoming cucked when the US took over

This but unironically

i mean, they did butt fuck china, engaged in human experimentation, ate people, engaged in ritual suicide, and worshiped a man as a god all within a few years in the 20th century. i'd say they've got crazy civ cred for at least a few hundred years.

あなたのパスをブロックする

c'mon man he was like 5'1" and literally tried to overthrow the government because daddy issues

They raped and cannibalized all over Asia during their "edgy" phase

Definitely not alpha, but no beta would do that either

I'm Australian and you make me cringe

fish tapeworms?
how did you get rid of them?

you cant drain rice without sieve? are you retarded user?