CBT + lift stats

CBT + lift stats
>let the gains begin

Height/weight? You're my goal body, senpai.

Natty? Australian? Lifting for how long? How much weight do you lose weekly on a cut?

5'7 170lbs

177cm and 91kg

Yep natty, been training for 6 and a half years now mainly powerlifting and weightlifting

lifts?

Glad to be an inspiration as well, we all start somewhere (pic related).

looking good m8y, I have unkind feelings about your tattoo though

Ohp:110kg strict
Squat: 240kg
Deadlift: 280kg
Bench: 170kg
C&J:150kg
Snatch:115

Don't believe me? check out my public instagram.
Instagram: gatsby_fitness

Got it in memory of a best mate who passed away from cancer.

>Don't believe me? check out my public instagram.
why wouldn't I believe you? you look strong as fuck.

also, what were your stats aprox. when you started oly weightlifting? I don't plan to do it because I'm too old to learn that shit but interested in were normal lifts got you

Cheers champion, used to everyone claiming e-stats on here back when I used to lurk

I started with just the bar and slowly moved up to 60kg for snatch and 100kg for C&J after a couple months. Just takes a lot of patience developing technique in proportion to your own leverages

>>let the gains begin
I almost puked from cringe

I recently quit Karate after training for 10 years and started hitting the gym. Didn't have any body goals but I do have now. Good job bro, I see a lot of dedication in that pic. Any word of advice ?

All cbt threads should include height, weight, and lift stats.

Can we make this standard from now on guys?

The only part that doesn't seem right is your weight.

If you're 5'7", I'd guess you're closer to 190.

Honestly, just do your research in terms of diet, nutrition and rest. When you train always see it as a battle between you and you alone, fuck everything else in that moment when you're going for a on set, use whatever you can to fuel your anger. Start with a notable routine and mix it up from time to time (e.g change the volume or up the weight). And consistency is key.

You're welcome.

Refer to

Used to be 300 lbs.

Lifts:
OHP: 125
BP: 225
Squat: 315
DL: 335

Need to man up and fix my Deadlift, I think my grip is the issue.

5’10 183lbs.Cutting for another 15 lbs.

>tfw permacut

Ahh ok that makes way more sense. Thanks for the sanity check

;)

If grip seems to be an issue, invest in chalk, wrist wraps and practice on mix or hook grip. Had a similar issue when I was building up my deads

Also keep up the hard work man, you're doing fucking amazing.

Your squatting form was fucking terrible, bouncing like that.. surprised they even counted the fucking rep. Another thing, Sumo deadlifts DO NOT count as conventional deads. Literally triggered by you posting these stats. I don’t think anyone should count Manlet lifts either, that’s just bullshit.

6'2" 190lbs

1/2/3/4. I don't lift for strength anymore, so i'm just increasing my volume. Hopefully my chest eventually catches up.

That picture does your body no justice

you seem abit too old to post here, but man you're looking great!

yes it does

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your advice. I do have a lot of anger lately so channeling it (intelligently) on lifting is going to help a lot in terms of social life.

Cut on bf%, train chest and abs more. Overall, really good with nice potential.

Thanks man

Flatten that stomach while training abs. If you develop abs with that bf% you're gonna look disgusting imo.

>abs
ew

>you seem abit too old to post here
fuck off

:(

Fuck me

hey I got a question for you. I saw you doing 140kg pause squats and I have to ask: Can you dunk? I mean you must have a very good vertical right?

What level of dyel am I
6’0 160lbs

130kg leg press
73kg chest press

No compounds because I have my dad’s awful joints and am scared shitless of fucking something up, knees and elbows ache just from walking and pushups.

if you ever need extra protein, you can call me

R8 me for about 6 months of serious lifting and a year of recovering from skinnyfat before that

I guess I'll post again and motivate myself to deadlift heavy as fuck through this hangover

Check out these wide hips tho

You can always start light on compounds and build up your joint and tendon strength from there. I had the same issue, and I just pushed through it carefully and worked on my mobility whenever as well.

Great shoulder to waist ratio. You're gonna look great once you get bigger man

Out-fucking-standing. That's amazing bro, keep it up

How do you incorporate oly lifting with your regular routine? I do a lot of barbell/compound working at my gym, and I always see dudes cleaning and snatching. Got me curious to try it out if I had the balls to do it

Great transformation. Now put your name on some bullshit diet, do some publicity pics, and rake in the money.

t. Angry Dyel.

you look like the spiderman kid

If you're not already start deadlifting mix grip you should be able to lift quite a bit more. Build up that dead on mix for a while and then deload back to standard grip. Works wonders on grip strength

What's your current daily diet? I'm struggling with cutting and I'm about where you're at weight wise

6'
163lb
How much heavier do I have to be to crush some puss?

you wish you had these abs

160 seated military
235 bench
475 sumo
265 squat (kek)
Little over 1 year training
Pic from a couple months ago when I was more shreddy

I'd rather look a little faggy than ugly as shit desu

not the first time I've been compared to this guy

weird angle but only thing that looks off would be forearms

play guitar

>play guitar

>he doesnt want juicy forearms

le sigh

>5'7
Err, you were my goal body.

no amount of lifting is gonna fix that face

165lbs
Lifts are shit. Bulk gone wrong. Too small to cut.
Deadlift 3pl8
Bench 215
OHP 105
Squat 1pl8 lel

height?

>playing guitar gets you juicy forearms
Nigga I've been playing guitar since I was in middle school and 3 months of farmer's carries did more for my forearms

19 yo lifting 1 year 6 months

183cm 88kg

Okay so this was me last summer. I almost look the same now. Rate.
5"7 140lbs
Ohp: 120lbs x 8
Squat: 180lbs x 8
Deadlift: 250lbs x 8
Bench: 145 x 8

Bench is weak as fuck, I just use dumbbells rather than benching.
Snatch:115

Shame

Omg

5'6

>dl 3pl8
>squat 1pl8
HAHAHAHAHA the absolute madman

you're mentally handicapped

Your joints ache because you are a weak soyboy. Start lifting and you’ll overcome the bitch genes your failure of a father passed on to you.

shit weights. I'm 5'7 too and your body is my goal, but I have better lifts. Kcals and macros?

thicc manlet bf material

>215 bench
>135 squat
hmmm

1500 calories a day. I do fasted cardio in morning (6 mile jog, 2 hour walk, sprints, HIIT Cardio, 30 - 45min of jump rope, if I feel like it rucking for 6 miles with 40lbs or so) I lift in the afternoon/night.

How the fuck do I up my lifts I feel like I want to get strong as fuck what do you do that your lifts are higher than mine?

PS - Abs are done 6 days a week, and diet is clean as fuark.

clearly you don't shred bass

My legs are short so they're already thicc, I just do squats for the post-chain and ab benefits
London?

either that or I snap something and can never lift again

im gonna stick with machines untill I can max them out, then I'll start over on low weight compounds with strengthened joints and good form.

I played bass in a metal band for about 4 years. Didn't do jack shit, even using fingers

>makeameme
Isn't that the damn truth

in that case I'm stumped

either ur lyin or your forearms dont give a fuck

Stay dyel lanklet, the most aesthetic guys are all under 5 foot 10

>natty
>abs protrude more than chest

Should I end the cut?

>play guitar

More like get a job that's physical and not some bitch job and you'll get forearm gains guaranteed

>lying about not having good forearms
Nah lol. I'm sure playing helped a little bit, but it certainly doesn't do what farmer's carries and thumbless grip rows do

Rate and estimate my bf% please. Since I'm not even intermediate, I don't have the right to rate anyone else.

Lol wot? You have nothing to cut down to, you'll look like the guy in the machinist if you cut anymore lmfao

or get a non-tard job and make 4x the dosh and train your forearms more efficiently in a different way

I'm using you as an example the next time I call Alan Thrall a mediocre lifter.

Makes you look like a bitch if you don't do real man work

>not getting payed to workout

Enjoy becoming fat when you're 35+ because your job isn't physical

yes skeletron wtf

>blablabla my will is so weak that I can no longer work out once I get a job

weakling

You're starving man you have no muscle to cut down to.

serious question can you even bench 65lbs?

what the fuck am I looking at

>calls me a weakling when he doesn't even do a man's job

Probably couldn't even carry a bundle of shingles 10 feet up a ladder

>When his height starts with 5

>man's job

a man can provide for a family and still have time to do whatever the fuck he wants you loser

it's ridiculous how much worse i look while having similar lifts.
6'1''/103kg
235/170/270
lifting since january 2013

Veeky Forums pls

Yeah I can, but barely. Box jump is way higher at static 160cm.

forgot pic