Quitting drugs fucked me over

so fit ever since i quit abusing opiates and benzos my life went to shit.
i used to have sex whenever i wanted. i used to go out and do stuf, i was at least somewhat productive but i have not used benzos or opiates since new year’s and ever since then i’ve been struggling.
i do all the basic things (hygene, cooking, cleaning up etc.) but i’ve lost all motivation to live.
what the fuck do i do?
im seriously considering hopping back on pills.

stating the obvious, but it's necessary. Starting fucked you over my son. fix yourself.

Just be a functional addict desu
Sober life is so fucking boring

It can take up to 6 months before your brain makes enough dopamine again. Just stay sober and keep at it, your sex drive will increase over time.

Gotta keep at it bro if you give up anything when it's hard you will never move forward kick the drugs user. Well done for already getting so far.

Off heroin and xanax for 4 years, you may think that opiates and benzos improve your life but theres no success stories that start with those addictions.

Go to a doctor and experiment with antidepressants. I'm on mirtazapine and It's quite possibly the best thing ever to happen to me other than getting sober.

Best of luck to you man!

If you don't think you can stay clean go try a suboxone program. Use for 6 months to a year and let your brain chemistry return to normal, then get the fuck off.

Give it a couple more months and it will get easier. The benzo abuse will mess you up for awhile. Stay strong

>opiates
good goy

What made op quit?

Do not listen to this idiot. If you think heroin/oxy/dilly/whatever withdrawals were bad, you ain’t prepared for long term subs withdrawals. It’s 10x worse than coming off regular dope.

Get with a 12 step program you dingus. You are miserable because you do t know how to cope with life without using a drug to cope for you. AA or NA can at least teach you how to do that.

Fucking druggie, get lost

This is your life when you're american

I got off Benzos last year after being on them for around seven years.
You've made a very positive step OP.
Your mind is healing. You'll feel like shit for a while but things will eventually even out. Just keep doing what your'e doing.

shut the fuck up cunt.

>Veeky Forums, natural, fertile, healthy, normal, unshaved, educated, family oriented, virgin, moral women
>tfw surrounded by tattooed, cumdumpster, drugged out, feminazist, filthy, mentally insane whores who take 40 pills everyday for something and get drunk all week

unironically you should go to AA or NA.

AA literally changed my life. It sounds so god damn faggy and stupid to talk about something that helps in the way AA does on this german gaping website but it will actually help you if you can get honest.

it's always so weird to me when people online make that "I'm a boring conservative moralist. All these people making bad decisions around me are bad!!!"

It's like cool dude. You live like a nun. What's even the point of that if you feel so high and mighty about it. You're not inherently a good or interesting person for not making basic level bad decisions lmao

>opiates and benzos
>helping with productivity
Have you ever considered you just evaluated your experiences as better because of the euphoria? Youve actually been forgetting things, socializing less well, and well, there is a reason you were only 'somewhat productive'. I get it, i really do. You used to live for the next redose and now you feel like you cant go back to living for the next meal, sex, workout sesh, videogame, positive social experience, good sleep, and everything else normys live for. However dont try to say that those drugs made you better at life in any way, because they havent, they just made you feel betted while decreasing your performance. Honestly you sound depressed, go see a psychiatrist and take antidepressants until you find a good one. You dont have to suffer, but going back will just make you suffer worse.

Not fitness related. Get the fuck out you junkie trash.

Hey OP I'm same. I quit opiates just before xmas. I knew I had to quit because I started getting physical withdrawals (sweats, feeling fucking shit). I'm only now starting to feel a little bit better but i've put on weight..... I also wonder if life is maybe better when almost addicted to opiates.... but really i think its better to not have to rely on a drug for happiness.

You are not patient my dude, and this is the addiction talking.

> I used to have sex whenever and live life

Cool fucking story, you are more successful than 90% of fit.

You need to take the time to get better, and learn how to do these things without pills.

Or, hop back on pills and die.

my father died

Wow man. I quit a 3 year opiate addiction in November. I had gotten to the point where I was spending most of my money on drugs and genuinely didn't give a fuck about anything else. Maybe you hadn't fallen that far down the spiral yet?

I know what you mean, though. When I was getting high, my life had meaning. I had a reason to live: to get high. I worked so that I could go home and get high. I had something that I looked forward to every day. After I nearly died and was forced to quit, I was actually really excited, as I felt like being free from addiction made me want to do all sorts of different things that I had avoided before. But I didn't really do anything, that motivation died out quickly. Now I'm pretty much back where I started before I started using. Doing the bare minimum I need to get by, sitting at home all the time, whining to myself about >tfw no gf and >tfw no friends. I am never going to go back to opiates because I know how the spiral of addiction works now, but I do miss it. Not just the pleasure of a high, but the feeling of having a distinct reason to live.

But it's not worth it. There's no such thing as a sustainable opiate addiction.

try kratom. helps with withdrawal

The issue isn't that it's not fun or can't be done, it's that it cannot be sustainable forever.

Eventually your body or money will stop you from being able to continue that life style, then what? You're 5 years older and now thinking the same thing but have nothing to show for it and nothing built up to do now.

You can do benzo and opiates if you want, but you need something else that is fun for you to work on too. Do that first before going back on, if you feel like you can control it.

It's only been 6 weeks. Suck it up champ, you've got a long way to go until you're an adult again.

Keep off em OP. It'll take time, but eventually you won't even miss them. The frequency of hard days will approach zero. If you like weed, give yourself a pass on it. Keep smoking until it gets boring and cut back in that respect. you're going to make it, I believe in you! genuinely love you OP and I hope it gets better fast for you

if this shit is really hard on you, kratom does help, but use as sparingly as you can and follow a guide for weening yourself off. It'll stave off a lot of the worst parts, but don't go chasing a kratom high because you'll get nauseous as all fuck at your tolerance level.

I didn't do a program but it doesn't hurt to check out AA or NA. You'll get some encouragement from people face-to-face and see that it really can be done.

Fucking kill yourself, faggot

Its normal dont go back to drugs, bro.