Recently found out gf is lactose intolerant. Is soy milk a decent alternative? How does it compare nutrionally...

Recently found out gf is lactose intolerant. Is soy milk a decent alternative? How does it compare nutrionally? All I can find online are meme articles and mum tier blogs

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/85/4/1031/4648831
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asking Veeky Forums anything soy related

Next time you're shopping compare nutrition labels. It's not that hard

Activated almond milk

I can look up protein/carb/fat but that doesn't tell me shit about nutrients and how it contributes to health. E.g. calcium benefits of milk

>dating a shitskin

How's oat milk?
At a surface level it seems like a good alternative considering it's fucking oats

Asian

>wanting Veeky Forums to spoonfeed you info

>Not feeding her cow's milk and enjoying the braps

My point stands.

I'd say go for almond milk instead, no soy and about half the calories

It's more expensive, but probably the best alternative.

Shitskin still.

Soymilk is the best alternative excluding the ones fortified with protein. Just make sure it's the fortified kind, it will have all kinds of vitamins and tons of calcium. Soy milk also has pretty good protein content, 9g/large glass.

Soy is NOT bad for hormones, it even has pretty strong anti-estrogenic effects at higher consumption on pre-menopausal women, reducing breast cancer risk and reducing menstrual cramps for example.

As for men it has no effect on test or SHBG(which regulated free-test) as can be seen by pic related, the results from a meta study, including 32 studies on the subject.

Results from meta analysis of soy ion testosterone.

Why are you dating a nonwhite?

>Is soy milk a decent alternative?
Soy milk is better than cow's milk.

>How does it compare nutrionally?
Similar if you buy the stuff fortified with calcium, D and B12.

Almond and oat milk are basically just over glorified sugar water.

In my country we have lactose free variants of every milk product

kek

>Soy milk is better than cow's milk
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/85/4/1031/4648831

>building muscle is all that matters

Fuck off gains goblin

Straight soymilk > milk but for some reason soymilk mixed with anything tastes worse.

You know you can just buy lactose-free cows milk.

Its called lactaid.