This is me before I tried creatine

This is me after I tried creatine

>Chad. 150k, 8/10. fucks your gf
>Chris. 50k, 3/10. fixes your computer

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

JUST

The guy is called Miroslav Cech, a model. The bald picture is photoshopped and he still has all his hair. His Instagram is mirocech if you want to see.

>Photoshopped
check out the big brain on Brad

>Slovakian
>name is Cech

M O G G E D

I'm amused how these voluptous lips improve the look with a full head of hear but look horrifying once he got bald.
Don't get me wrong, I'm on "hairstyle" number 2 aswell at 31, but you actually made my day far better with me realizing I don't look like I would love to suck out your soul via your cock.

he didnt get bald as said and i disagree that the big lips look bad

Damn, he even looks shorter, scrawnier and more docile.

No fucking shit

Does creatine actually do this to you? I have yet to see any research proving creatine balds you out

This is a post on a nicaraguan frog wrestling image board, so you probably shouldn't take this as conclusive evidence but in my experience yes.
There's pretty strong baldness in my dad's family.
I didn't even start receding, but creatine made me lose a lot of hairline in a couple months.
It was effective (felt like I could always give a few more reps than I'd usually be able to), but not worth it.
The receding stopped immediately when I stopped taking creatine. It's been 2 years now and my hairline hasn't noticeably receded any more, although the hair that I have left at the front is slowly getting thinner.
I'm probably going to start buzzing it all really short in a few months.

When I was 16 I ordered some mono and took it for a few months. My hairline just crept back and back and back until other guys were literally pointing it out every day. It was unbelievable how fast my hair loss sped u p

>Have great hair genes in my family
>Dad and both granddads have full heads of hair
>Literally ordered creatine a day ago to try out

I don't want to fuck up my hair genetics brehs

Creatines linked to DHT

COLONIZED

FACE. FRAME. HEIGHT.

Keep COPING, you gymcels.

its banger for you miro

>mfw I have a friend who received this curse within 3 years of creatine usage

Does no one here notice that bald pic is shopped like fuck?

HOLY DING-DONG DIDDLY FUARK

Throwing mine in the trash

seems like creatine not only made you bald but also blind you gigantic retard

Just shave the rest already. You look like you'll have good aesthetics in full Agent 47 mode, it's the remaining sides that make your head shape look weird.

That looks like a shop. Anyway shave it all off, you were blessed with high tier facial genetics and looks like you take care of yourself so shave it of and go on a cut to really make those angualr features pop.
you look like a failed accountant,assuming it;s not a shop which it is

Slovak here, I just want to remind you that the correct form to use in english is Slovak, not Slovakian.
Thanks bro

obvious shop is obvious

if you have a family history of premature baldness then it could help speed up the process. But then again it is called premature baldness you're going to lose your hairline soon anyway.

JUST

Pssst.
You like mc donalds fries? If so, I got some great news bro!

KEK

So true it hurts