Confess

Confess.

I think this board is a shithole full of insecure losers

I finish squatting and leave the weights on the bar so the manlets have to deload, move the bar down, and reload

I think this board is shithole full of insecure losers

Are you okay, father?

I didn't go to the gym last week because of wrist injury and i spent it at home masturbating instead. I think I'm going to spend this week the same way because my wrist still hurts.

Wasted my first 3 months of lifting by eating only 2000 kcal a day.

ate too much already and it's not even 3 pm

I went for a run today, first real exercise in something like two years. I'm so out of shape that my shoulders are sore from the run.

I think i am falling into dirty bulking. I just can never seem to get the calories i need from whole foods. I feel like i will puke. And it doesn't help i am allergic to nuts and eggs.

Are mass gainers bad for you?

I have an injury on my arm (stab wound) and it hurts like hell, keeping me out of the gym until it heals. I'm really worried about my lifts though.

eat what you feel is necessary for health and gains

I lost 110ish lbs two years ago, going from 250ish to my lowest weight at 140 lbs. Had a 1300cal diet with 10-20 g carb and 150g prote, worked out 6 days a week, was able to make substantial gains despite the low cal intake. But I abandoned the path of fitness, making excuses for myself. I've still maintained my weight at about 150 lbs but lost all my gains and wouldn't call myself anything but skinnyfat. I have lose skin and my stomach is still not flat. I just keep wondering what could've been if I had just kept up my routine and worked hard. I really want to get back into working out and at least achieve ottermode but I feel ashamed of myself and am afraid to face my lifts and Veeky Forums after my profligacy.

I think this board is shithole full of insecure losers

I take huge cock in my butt and like it

Im having sex with a 16 y.o twink who pretends to be a girl

>5 years of lifting and perfect diet
>never take off my shirt/go to beach/be outgoing due to loose skin

I turned my Friday night cheat meal into a cheat weekend. Forgive me father

I accidentaly sent 180 bucks directly from Bitstamp to Bibox, which apparantely you can't do. Now my 0.2 ether is forever lost in some smart-contract limbo.

Making it bruh

I'll green text it father
>be me almost empty gym
>squating deep in a squat rack
>little over 3pl8
>somegirl walks up
>very pretty face with sticc body
>blond and blue nice
>"hey what your name"
>"wha-oh user"
>"nice to meet you user"
>yea you too"
>"I know this might be annoying for you but could help me learn how to squat that low?"
>"uh-yea sure"
>there was something else that was said but I can't remember
>go to her rack because why not
>she tries to get under the bar but is lopsided and not on the traps right
>"rerack it"
>grab both shoulders and move her like crate into the right position
>she gets a grin and I get nervous because I basically just manhandled a person a just met
>she does a squat and doesn't even parallel
>try lots of different things to help her cause I'm too dedicated and I can't bail now
>think of what my highschool couch did
>I put my left hand on her shoulder "keep going until you feel my hand"
>she doesn't say a word
>basically guide her all the way down until her ass touches my hand at the proper depth
>hit depth and hand
>"good job"
>tries to go up but wobbles ALOT
>instantly go into spotter mode even though it's just the bar
>left hand shoots behind her lower back and right hand tries to shoot up to her chest but it was still resting on her ass so I basically caress her ass
>grabs middle of chest and helps her up
>realize what I did in in basically 1 second
>apologize
>"no it's alright thanks for showing me"
>"yea anytime" and I walk back over to my rack
Happened three days ago and I'm scared I might get kicked out. I haven't seen her in the gym again.Please forgive me for the sexual assault father.

I do deadlifts with chalk and don't wipe it off the bar when I'm done

Just get started. Atleast it will be easier this time

I think you shouldn't get any absolution for your greentext. You didn't rape anybody but you posted this to humbly brag about this incident - which in itsself is kinda cool and good.

I'm inside your head, there is nothing you can do.

Thanks man, sometimes I do forget to bring the chalk and the diddly bar feels super oily - you are doing god's work.

I woke up with my heart sort of hurting. Went to store, got a big ass tub of oatmeal. Guess this is my breakfast from now on. No more buttered eggs and toast

Are you a psychologist?

Thanks Goldstein

Same here, I'm 3kg heavier now, lets face it together user

(you)

does anybody thinks that Veeky Forums is full of narcs, especially fit?

formally requesting that you delete this post, sir

the Veeky Forums definition of making it

i always liked fat women and still do

I caved in today, nofap ended

>mfw this but entire year

I visit this shithole of an ugandan christian forum in the hopes of spotting my ex

I'm with another girl now so there's that, but it's a damn shame that we're no longer in contact like at all

I jacked off again.
I need to keep nofap.

"...all people have layers..." - random user post yesterday

been through the same thing recently ur not alone bro

Why the fuck do i miss her

After 5 years of lifting I still can't squat two plate and ohp one plate.
I don't even care anymore.

Pic related
cheat meal

RIP gains

Skipped DL

What are you confessing for? You fucking made it, bruh.

At first i found the Brap- meme funny, but now the only thing i lift for is to get a gf to sniff braps off of

I eat this taco a few times a day

I recognize that granite...
What college do you go to?

>Natty ice
Why aren't you confessing that?

ERAU

RU granitebro here

Could be worse. $1.50 for a cheap buzz with a few mg's of benzos.
Gonna burn it all off tomorrow anyways.
Nah. aren't we supposed to eat like slobs for a meal once a week to keep our metabolism on point or whatever?

I havent gone to the gym all week since im deloading. Also I chickened out of talking to the cute tomboy I always see and ate popeyes three times this week.

>deloading

i've catfished girls online for 5+ years and built like a compendium of nudes

more just mentaly. I've kind of plateued so I took a week off to really try to focus

Not really a confession but a embarrassing reason to get fit
>When i was younger i was a anime con freak
>never cosplayed tho
>been to 26+ cons (counting full weekend cons not just one day ones) since 2004
>always used cons as a inspiration to get fit or at least thinner
>never truly made it tho
>still working on making Zyzz and now Rich proud.

>still haven't truly made it, but the journey taught me loads and to become a better person.

Keep at it brahs we all are gonna make it.

Accurate.

I really don't like lifting but I want to be intimidating to other males so I'm out of options.

Hey, at least some of us here have muscles.

>t. Dyel

who else here /intimidating/

zalmo pls go

>currently me

If i'd rather lose weight than make gains(for now) is this fine?

I fuck fat girls and 5/10s because I'm too afraid of prettier girls. I've had cuter girls hit on me and want to chill but I never go through with it because of crippling lack of self confidence.

I've also been fucking my non blood related cousin.

honestly man fat girls are way too easy. Literally hit tinder and say wanna fuck, works 7/10 times on big girls

me ... I'm 2m tall and don't even know why I want to be intimidating ... no I'm on a shit ton of roids and weigh over 120kg ... mental illness I guess.

I started sexting with a chubby borderline fat girl and chubby girls are growing on me more than ever.

F E R T I L I T Y