Does anyone else get a weird sociopathic manchild vibe from AlphaDestiny?

Does anyone else get a weird sociopathic manchild vibe from AlphaDestiny?

>claims in his Dirty Bulk video that he didnt have a Mcdonald's burger until he was 19, probably sheltered
>does loud overexaggerated impressions
>geniunely cannot handle criticism despite constantly preaching "logic over emotions"
>arrogant know-it-all, doesn't admit he's wrong unless he sees it as being in his favor
>has made empty threats in older video comments, most have been blocked or deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah that's just you, he seems pretty content with himself

>manchild
Well he is a man but has the height of a child so there's that. I am 24 and have never eaten a McDonalds burger

I didn't have a mc D burger until I was 22 and was not sheltered

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

Being a Youtuber requires NPD (Narcissist Personality Disorder)

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

>Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
>Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
>Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
>Exaggerate achievements and talents
>Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
>Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
>Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
>Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
>Take advantage of others to get what they want
>Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
>Be envious of others and believe others envy them
>Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
>Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

Its like a check list for your average Youtuber.

Try it yourself, do a mock "vlog" of yourself, then realise how narcissistic you would have to be to believe you should upload it the internet because you're so great and special.

>She looks at me and says “You sound like you could be a guy on the radio”.
>I thought this was kind of random, but I replied with “Oh really? That’s interesting. Although I’m not a guy who speaks on the radio, I do engage in online videomaking and public speaking. Perhaps this is why you would say such a thing.”
>When I’m done speaking, this woman puts on a smirk.
>“So you’re the big man, eh? Think you’re tough? How about you show me how to act like a man?”
Jesus Christ

>big man
BIG guy??

He does have some symptoms of almost completely losing his sense of self at some point and reinventing himself by reading books and stuff, to which I can identify with a lot.

That doesn't necessarily make him a sociopath and a psychopath would definitely not think through the things Alex has, but we can probably agree he has a flexible personality of sorts.

Why are you obsessed with him?

yeah, sounds about right

this, except calum von moger. He's just a sick cunt and really is a genuinely nice person

>that quote
This interaction straight up did not happen, who the fuck talks like that? He's posted a bunch of stuff like this and it's clear as day that the 'conversations' he supposedly has with people are utter fantasy.

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

This kid is cringe.

This says alot

I've said many, many times that this faggot contradicts himself over and over again. He makes a video about something claiming it's the only way and 2 months later he comes up with something else regarding same topic that contradicts his previous statement. For example he did that with his traps developement. He said that upright rows built his traps but couple months later he said that rack pulls did this. Same was with dirty bulking. First he says that dirty bulking is the truth, and proceeds to make a video that dirty bulking is shit. Don't forget that bear mode is the only way to look big and attract women, getting shredded is for faggots! As of now he is cutting because he feels too fat and bloated.

He should be in a circus doing his meme lifts during break to entertain the crowd while real performers are preparing for next show.

Pure, unfiltered autism.

hes a faggot fantasist LARPer just like 90% of the posters here, except he lacks self-awareness so he publishes his real identity online, and he actually lifts.

He's a manlet. Weird, overcompensating behaviour is the norm.

Unless the Minoxidil is going to his brain

>stronger and better looking than anybody here

inb4 t. a-alex!

>Try it yourself, do a mock "vlog" of yourself, then realise how narcissistic you would have to be to believe you should upload it the internet because you're so great and special.
Good lord, this.

Technically there's nothing wrong in trying stuff and changing one's mind after experience, only like you that he does often claim it's "the only way".

I stopped watching regularly this year because the rings and vegan dieting just aren't that interesting on screen. He did have to admit tho that he has lost size and doesn't really like being "shredded", so no contradiction there actually. In my eyes it looks like he lost 1/3 in size and his head looks too big for his body, but of course he can recover later.

LMAO at the last sentence.

He is still a virgin, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. He is one of us

*like you said

In a nutshell 95% of all vloggers. Amen.

>and he actually lifts
Embarrassing...

Holy fuck, I go to an Ivy League university and this describes everyone here to a fucking T

are all successful people narcissists?

He seems easily impressionable overall

Like he'll subscribe and follow channels he honestly doesnt even fully support for sake of MAH CONTRARIAN VIEWZ

Sounds like every fucker on instagram. And ofc they post a motivation be yourself post every now and then to hedge.

>projecting this hard