>get rhabdomyolysis
>piss black like my soul urine
>didn't even lifted that hard

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5491812/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope you went to the ER

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Who the fuck trains hard enough to get Rhabdo their first day in the gym? Fake and gay.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Its true, it was back in 2011 or something. I rested for 3 days, then I got fine.
Maybe its because I was sedentary as fuck.

I've trained so hard I've never fainted 3-4 times in a single session, trying to beat squat and DL pr's. I have yet never pissed our black after a session.

Sounds like you are a bonelet with 80 year old bones.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Really? Didn't expect Veeky Forums to be this shitty

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Don't you get rhabdo from doing an unreasonable amount of reps? I don't think you get it from lifting at higher intensity like when trying to beat PRs (assuming you mean 1RM and not 100RM).
First result on google was this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5491812/
But that seems more like low intensity and retard level volume

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I had this happened to me in my early 20s. I was taking accutane, training hard at the gym, drinking copious amounts of alcohol on the weekends and doing coke on top of that.

yeah that's why it's one of the few of many problems that crossfit actually addresses in it's program

No joke, if you get Rhabdo from strength training then you might be genetically susceptible. This means you're also more susceptible to malignant hyperthermia.

Get that shit checked out, user. It's not life threatening by itself, but it can kill you if you ever have to undergo anaesthesia.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

You have to live it, bro.

>not even the full webm
Neck yourself

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

You have to live it

Crossfit

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I had this once too, its hard to cope deal with I have to keep taking forced rest days and shit to keep it from coming back cause apparently my body thinks I'm over-training even though I feel lazy like I'm not pushing myself hard enough.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

user, you’re saying your urine is a very dark almost black color.
That is more than likely blood, from your fucking kidneys. Go get checked.
>someone who’s dealt with kidney stones his whole life, have seen tons of blood come out of his dick.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Holy shit what even is this, if I pissed coca cola I'd go the ER without thinking. How the fuck do you tear a muscle on your first day? Did you try to deadlift 400kg or something?

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>First day at the gym - get rhabdo
Bullshit.
1) It's incredibly difficult to stress the muscles that hard as a newbie, since your neurological muscle activation (amongst other things) is inferior to that of a powerlifter. A professional powerlifter doing 100% is probably pushing each of his fibers twice as hard as an amateur doing 100%.

2) One way you could get it is by being extremely dehydrated, which may cause your fibers to become trashed, but it's unlikely to happen in a Gym with a faucet.

3) One way to damage it, would be if you "tossed weights around", catching them and putting extreme loads in the eccentric phase of your muscles. If this was the case everyone would be staring at you wondering wtf you were doing. Still it's difficult to put enough stress on muscle for reason mentioned in #1

well your kidneys could fail aka dialysis so good luck with that!

I don't want retard strength either tho

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

You HAVE to LIVE IT

Yeah, wikipedia also said it can be caused by spinning/cycling at a too high intensity, especially as a beginner. Add in alcohol and I'd love to know what was doing exactly.

Well, not really tho because I'm honestly just replying in order to say:
>YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

It's a lot easier to get it day one then any other day. I should know, I've had rhabdo about 10 times, about 7 after returning to training after a long break.

(And yes I am genetically susceptible)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

You have to live it

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT