Is the 'i deserve $15 an hour" burger good for bulking?

Is the 'i deserve $15 an hour" burger good for bulking?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's fish filet you fucking moron

Why should people who work full hours get paid the minimum to survive?

High in fat and protein.

Sure?

Because it's an entry level job, it isn't meant to be a career. It's meant for teenagers getting their first job.

Unironically mcd's burgers are pretty good for bulking

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

obviously wouldn't eat them every day, but if you need a quick snack/are too lazy to cook, there are much worse options

do teenagers deserve to be exploited on their first job-market experience?

>It's meant for teenagers
Have you noticed the amount of people who are adults that still work at fast foods,but are unable to find a better paying job?
Maybe pay the teenagers that shitty wage,but pay the actual people who work for a living the god damn minimum.

It’s low pay because literally anyone can flip burgers. Supply and demand.

There is no such thing as jobs that are "meant" for any particular demographic. Jobs exist to fulfill a labour need. Sometimes, there exist demographics which are well suited to a certain job, but that does not make the job "meant" for them. Either way, convenient food production is a service which I would expect to last a very long time. It is unsustainable to have a demand be fulfilled by workers who do not make enough money to independently survive on their own. Full-time labour should grant you independence in a modern society, Now, im not deaf to the marginal product of this labour. I completely understand that these workers do not produce valueable enough work to be paid a living wage. The whole thing should honestly be automated and better jobs found.

absolutely not, and anyone that disagrees is an old man or some cunt still in education that thinks they're going to be making big bucks as soon as they graduate.

That's because they make poor life choices. Those jobs are 100% designed for teenagers. 20 years ago that's all who used to work them.

Having kids too early, not doing well in school, not pursuing a higher education.

Why should companies have to give unskilled labors more money then supply and demand requires? It's better to get paid 8 dollars an hour and have a job than 0 and be unemployed.

nah fuck them, theyre mentally worse than teenagers because they have no skills or aspiration. None of them try and improve, adults making minimum wage are the same as fat people. they blame everything but themselves for their situation, muh opreshun muh gubmint muh racism muh imigrants stealing muh jerbs. Its all one and the same, they simply want pity, attention, and a shift of the blame.

Companies aim to make big profits. If they have to pay unskilled workers $15 across the board (A huge cost to them, multiply their total employee's by hours worked by that increase), then they will look to cut employee numbers/hours or to replace with equally effective automation (see the self serve kiosks in mcdonalds or supermarkets).

But I think you already knew that.

No but you don't deserve anything you haven't earned. In this instance they don't deserve $15 an hour to flip burgers and pour drinks.

>A huge cost to them

>everyone blaming the workers
>not the boomers who created this mess

>everybody blaming the fatties
>not the genetics that created this mess

>Automation won't happen at $8 per hour, but it will at $15 per hour
I'd like to know exactly why you think automation is valued in that exact range.

fuck them, there’s teenagers trying to make some pocket change on the weekends but can’t get enough hours because 30 year old niggers are treating pressing buttons on a register and turning on the cook robots as a full time job.

>genetics
>not jewnetics duping people into eating this trash

>muh genetics

>its hard to do some basic dietary research

If they can't make a profit without paying their employees a decent wage then they don't have the right to be in business in the first place. Same goes for companies that outsource all their labour to third-world shitholes, they actually cost the economy money since they avoid paying taxes and put genuine stores out of business most of the time.

If you can't see the flaw in the whole modern economy relying on globalism and loopholes then you're probably a yank.

>doesnt read the post

this is the flaw of capitalism, i do prefer this system, but we have created literal gods that control us, in 100 or so years america will be communist

Not him, but eventually there will be a point where the technology gets cheap enough and the labor gets expensive enough that it makes economical sense.

>thinks hes the supreme leader of earth and decides what rights everyone has
holy fuck put your fedora collection away mr enlightened ruler of the cosmos

Whats wrong with Communism now?

Hello soyboy cuck.

it's meant to make some fucking burgers for burger king to sell

for a lot of people that's the only option they got, and many of them aren't actually kids

>but just like go to school lol
exactly how do you expect them to do that on 8$ an hour, every single work hour is vital and there's just no disposable income
>just ask your parents for money
parents most likely also too poor
>just get a loan
nothing left to live with after tuition and the textbook racket take everything
>just try to get financial aid
(((united states of america)))

correct
what purpose do you think a minimum wage serves?
it is not possible to live off minimum wage anymore, as it never scaled with inflation.
heres a cool graph for you to look at

This, all you trolls or kids whining about not having a huge minimum wage or basic income or some other "Gibmedats" type shit can fuck off and grow up.

Play it out, minimum wage is raised, Mcdonalds has to pay more for the same shit it already had, it cuts hours/staff or automates or it stops making such big profits, so it looks to cut elsewhere or raise prices or stops growing and competing as it has done.

So you end up with fewer people employed, more expensive food or Mcdonalds cutting corners to save cash, all because unskilled workers want more without putting in the work.

Put in the effort and get some fucking skills and you'll go far in life, alternatively be a lazy cunt, take what you're given and whine about it until you die.

Also this is Veeky Forums not /pol/

People still have hope in becoming wealthy enough to love comfortably, once chinese tier slave labor finally becomes the new norm among western countries (just a matter of time) then people woll become motivated enough.

>be commie faggot
>get called a faggot
>n..no y..you’re a s..soyboy

Automation is already happening, even without another raise...?

But you could argue that if they are going to have to deal with hippies demanding to raise the minimum wage every few years they might just decide to bite the bullet and invest in the automation infrastructure now

Without specific numbers, that's irrelevant to a conversation on a living wage

if you take some proteins along with it sure

>will someone PLEASE think about the billion dollar profits?! The HUMANITY

interesting thing is that automation doesn't necessarily replace jobs

for instance mcd's replacing cashiers with self service kiosks and making those workers do table service instead

now you can automate the simple shit and put trained humans on the stuff that can't be automated yet, or even find new things for them to do in order to improve your business

I don't know why pople look back on luddites like they were near-sighted retards but then say shit like this

Then teach yourself a skill, you think everyone that has a skilled job or a business went to university?

My girlfriend is a store manager but she makes and sells jewelry on the side, I do IT security, I also do ad-hoc work on the side.

There are literally as many jobs out there as there is demand for goods or services, these faggots just need to care enough to fill one of those roles.

But they aren't even the ones arguing for this, it's cunts like you who read some Marx and think everyone deserves an equal share "just because"

how did you get the necessary knowledge of economic to create your flawless thought experiment?

by reading one (1) economics book?
ps: we both know that's a lie

So where should it end? When is it enough?
Because I suspect the people that want more for nothing will never be satisfied.

If you only look at it from a purely economic standpoint this is absolutely correct. However there are a lot more aspects to look at. If enough people agree they deserve 15 dollars per hour, then from a social standpoint they deserve it. If politicians who get payed off by big fast food chains vote against it they are going against the will of the people which is against democracy. The free market does not dictate everything.

I hate poor people

Start your own company and pay that as the minimum wage.

Let me know what a thriving success your company is in a couple of years.

wouldn't it be patriotic of you to endure small losses, for the benefit of your fellow americans who are in bad situations?

>dude you just don't understand that if CEOs don't make billions a year the ECONOMY WOULD COLLAPSE! learn an economy book moran

Why can't bootlickers fathom that you can be educated about something and still have a different opinion than them?

In my country people earn $15 an hour working in fast food and makes 50-100% extra salary on the weekend and our economy still hasn't collapsed and the CEOs and companies are still doing fine and expanding

really makes you think

>slippery slope fallacy
They are already struggling to enforce this minimum wage. How much work do you think it would take to get even more? Besides, once inflation reaches a certain point that would warrant an increase for the minimum wage to secure the same wealth earned.

do not dirty bulk eat clean

How much you earn yearly? How much do you have in the bank or in shares, property etc.?

I still live with my parents

i'm not american, i wasn't aware of the problems middle class people face when starting as entrepreneurs

but transferring the problem of the upper middle class not having enough purchasing power to comfortably start companies, to the lower class doesn't seem helpful

You are poor people.

>Because I suspect the people that want more for nothing will never be satisfied.

Fast food workers work 40 or more hours at one of the shittiest modern jobs in the western world, with some of the worst work hours and having to deal with some of the worst people this world has to offer.
And yet after that, in the shithole called USA, they still can't afford to live a decent life and put bread on the table.

Americans are such huge bootlickers it's pathetic

We don't own the businesses that are out main employment and we don't employ anyone else for our side work.

No, I think those people need to get out of those situations themselves. I believe in the majority of instances people being poor is their own fault.

In my experience it isn't poor people that make the most noise about this, it's underachieving middle class kids, usually in their late teens as reality is setting in.

Chic filet actually pays well and it reflects in the quality of their food. McFriedChickenheads could learn a thing or two from them

>yfw in your country burgerflippers get paid a salary high enough that enables them to go on a yearly holiday, save up for contingencies and even a used car.
>McDs as a business is still very much succesful here.

Once again burgerland is confirmed for shit-tier

>Have you noticed the amount of people who are adults
I think you mean illegal aliens. Who are only qualified to serve mcburgers or pick apples off of trees. We need more unskilled workers in this country. Open borders for everyone.

>blaming the boomers
>not blaming the kikes that dictate this economic system
good goy

>bootlickers

It's reality. If you are only good for flipping burgers, that's what you'll end up doing!
The unskilled people do unskilled work and they get paid less for it because anyone can do it.

>people being poor is their own fault
I agree that there's gonna be people so dumb that they will never be rich.

But i also believe that there is a risk for good, deserving people to be caught in poverty, in the american system at least. I think that crushing medical bills could be enough of a factor to make a relatively well anchored person face homelessness.

that's just the outsider perspective of course

nah, there's also trade school, private education. there are a decent amount of ways to escape abject poverty into regular mainstream poverty if you have a bit of spare time and money. it also helps to be white since you have better access to better jobs that way.

the people who well-and-truly have ZERO opportunities aren't as ubiquitous as leftists would have you believe, but they do exist.

the point of regulating min wage is so that companies can compete on even grounds, without making salaries a race to the bottom like material and operating costs.

not that what you're describing is as infeasible as you seem to think it is.

I'm in SF, so pay is a bit more to reflect cost of living, but I'm making $165k base pay with about $80k/year in RSU.

>In my experience it isn't poor people that make the most noise about this, it's underachieving middle class kids, usually in their late teens as reality is setting in.
I actually agree. Most poor people know why they're in their situation and want to work to get out.

The United States will be a shithole full of death in 100 years.

>the people who well-and-truly have ZERO opportunities aren't as ubiquitous as leftists would have you believe, but they do exist.

I agree that there will be these people, but I believe they are a small minority. And to tackle that I'd want assistance in the form of apprenticeships or similar, so people can get out of that situation if they are willing to put the work in. This targets the problem of people unable to move up, without rewarding lazy useless cunts.

>regular mainstream poverty
I don't really know what you mean by this.

t.north korea

Do the vast majority of impoverished people deserve to remain unemployed?

No, which is why we should have a basic universal income, even working people would get it

The reason we have godlike corporations in control is due to protections afforded to them by the govt

There's no conflict between those 2. Norway has 4.7% unemployment rate and there's nobody earning less than $15

Because the job requires no particular skills and you're easily replacable. If you don't want to be easily replacable, develop a skill.

You know, slippery slope it's actually not a fallacy

but what if i dont want to or dont have the time?
all i want is a place to sleep and to play video games, does it really have to be this hard when huge corporations make billions each year?

The economics of basic universal income just don't work on such a large scale as the US. Even the 1000 dollars/month that has been proposed by proponents would far out spend all the current social benefits combined.

Which is why we need to raise taxes on the 1% to pay for it

high min. wage is simply a reaction to america's failure to redistribute wealth. it's just one solution to the problem. there's also mincome, UBI, etc.

15$/hour would ostensibly help to create social mobility where there currently isn't any, and that's a very easy argument to make from a moral standpoint. it's why people use it so much.

but in addition to that, you would be empowering the government to take money away from the people who sit on it to generate retarded amounts of passive income, and into the hands of the people who actually fucking spend it. market economies are strongest when money changes hand, not when it sleeps inertly in trust funds and fiscal paradises.

problem is that there are equally sound arguments against that, like inflation and damage to small/medium business. so naturally you hear the "help the poor" argument a lot more. hard to refute that without sounding like an asshole or "boot licker".

also this is all conjecture and I am not an economist.

Are you a literal retard? Norway doesn't have a minimum wage.

>I don't want to go trough the trouble to be worth anything
>but I want people to pay me like I'm worth something
hmmm

its 2018 you cant call me that

buy fewer fucking missiles maybe

Jesus christ dude

None of Scandinavia has a minimum wage, but the wages are controlled by unions so there's nobody earning less than $15 you retarded bootlicker

The minimum wages set by the unions start around 8.50

Noooo
They'll keep dodging taxes if you do that.

This.

>hurdur, genetically low IQ people who literally are not capable of performing a job better than shitfood should be given dirt trash pay

People also forget these low IQ people are often incapable of managing money properly so they fuck up and end up in debt and are more likely to commit crimes to get by.

Also, I'm not an economist so I don't know the effects this shit'll have.

But I will say

>IF it could work, economically, a basal minimum income or increases minimum wage, is absolutely the most moral and best option

which is why tax dodging should be a crime punishable by death or life imprisonment (depending on the amount)

Disagree morally, to move forward you want to encourage a survival of the fittest attitude, not a prize for everyone attitude.

wew you can't just send them to jail, it's not like they're actual criminals

Then the solution is deporting them to fucking Africa, not screwing everyone else

That's not true at all retard

It already is (except for the capital punishment part), but it's just too easy to dodge taxes without getting caught. Every wealthy person who actually pays their taxes fully, is just flushing money down the toilet.

why not, if we raised taxes on the 1% it'd prevent most of the rapes and killings in black neighbourhoods committed out of desperation because they are poor

unions also negotiate salaries on your behalf, so the likelihood of making minimum wage (legally enforced or otherwise) is far lesser. the likelihood of making min. wage long term would be practically nil.

>The minimum wages set by the unions start around 8.50

Certainly not in my country (Scandinavian), straight up converting our "minimum wage" to USD would be around 19usd - granted the exchange rate is favourable for us, but still...

They are poor because they are black, i.e. dumb and with criminal tendencies, not the contrary

this has been the most fun I've had on fit roleplaying as a retarded commie

had me in stitches

Thanks for playing guys!

> it's another "everyone on fit is in their early 20s or younger yet everyone is a wealthy republican born into an upper middle class family with infinite opportunities and then get angry at people who haven't had those opportunities and want them to die" thread