Being "Big" in Japan

Serious question: Why is absolutely everything connected with being Big/Strong is connected with being a full on homo?

I know people joke in Western countries how bodybuilding and building muscle is "For gay men" but people genuinely 100% think like this in Japan and if you look even remotely big/strong you are automatically labelled as a homo

why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/life/2016/08/04/lifestyle/changing-face-bodies-fitness/#.WoCeKXBOmEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you care?

because asians Arent like aryan westeners theyre a different species. asian brains have lower iq and are much more proned to group think like insectoids

WW2 CIA Psy-ops probably. Japan is now a nice soy nation and lapdog to the US in a volition region instead of a strong empire / regional power.

I just want to understand their mindset/culture and why they think so

The presence of a real man lubricates holes, both pussy and boipussy. The japs, you see, aren't masculine enough to naturally resist a strong man, thus they project their homo lust onto that man.

This man here is to blame.

Culture. Fucking retarded faggot quit being such fucking retarded gaylord. Believe me or not people are different.

Higher IQ*

>lower iq
>t. Inferior 100 iq whitey jealous of ASIAN MASCULINITY

because its thuth, nigga like 99% people this board fantasies about traps and twinks, and many of them even have sex on a regular basis with them, so yeah, people who workout is gay, unless they do for sporting reasons, they are gay

what an icon

>not lifting in LMAO1JAP metrics

Who's this guy?

Maybe he wants manko but doesn't want to waste a plane ticket?

The leather club is 2 blocks down

He brought the concept of big and muscular body associating with homosexuality to Japan.

He's the boss of this gym

fuck you!

Its a social mechanism that relies on shame to keep beta men soft and soy as fuck to prevent them from being alpha males

They're soyboys, and most japanese men are tiny as fuck betas.

>High presence of soy in diet
>90% of male population are shut-in incels
Omae wa mou shinderu

this.

>5'4 virgin male
>unable to socialize or go out because anime culture
>"Heh at least I'm n-not an outgoing muscular man, that's GAY haha lol"

except the problem started when people stopped eating the traditional diet and ate much more animal products

who is he?

He turned all the men in Japan gay/bi and women started associating big muscular man with homosexuality because of him.

No fucking shit you dumb brainlet. OP wants to know what the deviation in their culture is that causes them to think bodybuilding is gay. The answer is that excessive focus on physical appearance is a vain pursuit, and vanity is a feminine trait. They think that time spent bodybuilding is better spent on work.

It’s changing
japantimes.co.jp/life/2016/08/04/lifestyle/changing-face-bodies-fitness/#.WoCeKXBOmEc

>what is curiousity

>like insectoids

absolutely foul

>a transformation turns them into a more powerful nordic version of themselves

Doesnt everyone think its gay? Even as a kid I saw a body building book and thought it was gay af

some asian dudes are manly as fuck, but they are 1 in 1000000000000000

Interesting article

Are you trying to prove that their impression is right?
Cos mishima was a massive faggot