Reminder that their is being strong and being "strong" . i hope you become the latter Veeky Forums, dont be a fuccboi

Reminder that their is being strong and being "strong" . i hope you become the latter Veeky Forums, dont be a fuccboi.

underrated thread

What is the state of humanity that being "strong" is taking care of another man's children? I mean, I guess it's good for the kids but shit, I'd feel like some sort of cuck all the time.

or i could continue to not have any step-children and produce more genetic lottery winners than i already have. my life rocks

>mmmmm! someone else's leftovers!

>Step up to the plate another man left on the table
>on the table
>not on the field
>unironically believing this metaphor refers to dishes and not sports
>being this much of a soyboy

the only reason you should be fucking with single moms is if you're a single dad

blended family > single parent family

imagine being so weak you feel compelled by this a. Blatant roastie manipulation or b. Absolute COPE by some wifes son tier dude

>women working
Oh good, if there's a source on the virtues of manhood I want to listen to it's definitely bitter women that drove the men they chose to have children with away or had such terrible judgement that they choose unsuitable partners in the first place.

Quality bait

The media catters hardcore to females. Obviously men have to put up with their shitty choices, so shit like that gets published.

I guess we've now reached a point where the defintion of a strong man, is a man that willingly submits himself to a woman and other men.

>not passing on your genes and caring for another man's offspring because he decided to skip town to pump more sloots

This takes a real man

Am I retarded or is that sentence retarded?

This

You are retarded

Stopped hating women for a moment but then saw this thread

It takes a weak woman to be a single mother but not a widow

do it like the lion, kill your predecessors spawn and impregnate her.

Underrated

You reminder of my family

My mom got pregnant of me but never told my real dad she was pregnant of him, instead she gave me to my grandparents so she could make a new life with another man

This is why i hate women, i had a sucky life because of that anyways, at least i was raised by my grandparents and not in the street

Still i feel like this gave me mommy issues and lots of problems as a teen

Fathering Chad's genetically superior sperm after he spunked and jumped is 'strong'?

Well you are, if the woman already has kids she isn't likely to want more which means you are helping to guarantee that somebody elses genetic line is successful while simultaneously killing your own, that's pretty much a cuck mentality
This.

>Implying roasties understand sayings or sport.

Good topic, but don't use millennial trash jargon like "fuccboi", it's very unbecoming.

>step up to the plate
Baseball metaphor
>left on the table
Food metaphor

So which one is strong and which one is "strong"?

>Still i feel like this gave me mommy issues and lots of problems as a teen
Yea,apparently,proper grammer is one of them

Not the guy who posted what you're responding to but the way his post is structured including word choice makes me think he isn't a native english speaker/

this

good goy raise daquan as your own, fix my shitty life and let me drain your credit card while i go whore around and fuck more niggers

Which is worse?

>raise someone else's kid, but it has good genetics and is the same race as you
or
>have as many kids as possible with someone of another race

imo most Veeky Forums posters should never reproduce

Being a cuck is objectively the worst of all options.

Has a good thread ever started with 'Reminder...' ?

>have as many kids as possible with someone of another race
WITH AS MANY RACES AS POSSIBLE IT WORKED FOR GENGHIS KHAN, AND HIS DNA IS IN .5% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION. WINING AT EVOLUTION

Sage

What's with the massive amount of shilling and /v/ tier troll threads being spammed on here recently? It wasn't like this last week.

It's the dead giveaway that a roastie made the image.

race-mixing isn't bad as long as both partners have good genes

When a new alpha lion takes over the pride, he kills the offspring of the previous alpha.

>not being an apex predator
>not making it

My stepfather raised me, my father died.
These threads about everything making people cucks are ridiculous

It's definitely better for the kid. I'm one of those and I'm sure I wouldn't have made it through childhood -- let alone puberty -- without my stepdad. Not always the best father figure but I'm thankful to have him. He also married my mom and had a child with her. That's twenty years back and we're still a happy family.

I still get your point about not having to help others fix their mistakes and I'm totally on your side. But for me personally, it'd be really hard to decide because I've been where that kid is.

came here to post this, holy shit these fucking people my dude

And people here bash women who want to give their child a wholesome family.

Slowly but surely. All boards on Veeky Forums will become /pol/, and then /b/.

Race mixing is perfectly fine as long as both parties have good/superior genes. In many instances it can be seen as a means of evolving by weeding out faulty genes over time.

The problem with race mixing lies in the races being mixed rather than race mixing itself being inherently bad.

I dont know, all i know is Stronk

>CHADS LEFT OVERS

you know what man im going to be honest about that picture...

obviously he looks like a fucking moron.

but he is willing to look fucking stupid so he can continue to lift even though it physically hurts him.

he is obviously a beginner (look at the plates)

and he wants to change himself.

and when it hurt, instead of stopping, he said fuck it ill just put this pad here.

good for him.

he may look fucking dumb, but he'll make it more than the guys who gave up / were too embarrassed to do what needed to be done

What if it's a conservative Christian qt whose husband died a few years back?

I have met many men who marry women with children. They were all social losers and very desperate for sex.

While I myself am also a social loser I would never marry a women with kids. For me that is just hitting rock bottom.

I remember talking with a woman who kept it a secret from me until the very moment I was going to pick her up to go out. Apparently the dad of the kids did not show up to pick the kids up on the weekend and she was stuck with them. I literally just said "don't worry about it" hung up the phone and never called her back.

The sheer cuckoldry

This, damned if I'm not gonna piss myself laughing seeing that in the gym though

what is that thing on the dudes back?

This is the only acceptable circumstance

>everybody speaks English as their first language
You make us Americans look so dumb

Thankfully incels like you won't have the opportunity

nope

>not stepping on your dinner plates

Yoga mat or similar. They make those foam rolls for this use; tried one time when I had a sunburned back. It really throws off the whole movement more than you’d expect.

Really no bigger cuckold scenario than fucking some guys sloppy seconds and raising his bastard children.

/thread

men with kids are welcome for me, guess that makes me a cuck queen then lol

I hate this shit. I have 2 kids and am separated from their mother and it was by no means my decision. And she did happen to marry a soyboy years after we split. No BS, the memes accurately describe this guy He didn't "Step up to a plate that I left on the table". I have no greater desire than to have a traditional family with them. Jokes on him though. She still shows up at my place occasionally and kisses me or sleeps with me. And we go on dates frequently. The dude will stay at home and watch my kids while she goes out. I don't fucking get it. She disrespects the fuck out of him behind his back too.

Fuck my life is a confusing mess. What is she up to? I know she is in love with me by the way she acts but she only seems to want to date and fuck around occasionally rather than be a family. Pls give advice

She's having her cake and eating it too.

The soy boy is the 'eating it too'.

nah. fuck that. you're a cuck.

>tfw ALFA NEET

roasties on suicide watch

You wouldn't "feel" like a cuck, you'd literally BE a cuck.

>having her cake and eating it too
She actually said in a distressed tone one time "Why can't I just have my cake and eat it too?". I don't understand the concept of this.

'Cake' is comfort and 'Eating it too' is security. She doesn't have to worry about feeling scared since she has everything she needs to indulge.

Because if you eat your cake, you no longer have it.

Dont be a cuckboi OP

No I understand that. But how it applies to a love triangles is what I don't understand.

Why can't you have both in one person?

You can, but that would mean you get to train her. She doesn't want that. She wants to seperate them both to alleviate the consequences.

I think about it all the time. What it would be like to just grab that little fuck by his ankles and smash his head on the tile floor. Again and again and again. Dumb big head busting open all over the floor. Screaming.

Then I fuck his mom while I choke her.

You married a selfish, disgusting, childish cunt. Who, by the sound of her being someone who could actually say a sentence like that aloud as if it's a valid thought (especially give that, you know, she divorced you and shes' the entire reason you're all in this mess), is also kind of a fucking idiot.

Please, please, leave the state dude. Try to forget them. This isn't going to end well. Either she'll sue for full custody and try to villainize you, or she'll somehow fuck that up and go back to you older, grosser, more insane, and with older kids who barely know who the fuck you are. Ge away from this awful person. Why are you waiting around for her to figure out she's "in love with you"?

You married a cretin and a child, don't let it happen again. I know you're pussy tranced and it's familiar and awesome (I know that sex is good I can only imagine makeup up exwife hate sex on the sneak), but for the love of god snap out of it you're making our race look bad.

It doesn't she's a fucking idiot. What she basically means is "Why can't I have not one but two or ad infinite number of men waiting on me hand and foot and chasing me around like before i let you shoot your load in me, got pregnant and had to become an adult."

Basically why can't I undo our children and go back to high school GET OUT DUDE