/neck pill/ - How to gain one?

Pencil neck here, what routine is best to gain a thick neck? How many sets/reps should you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will you faggots stop with this neck shit. No amount of neck training will make up for your mouth breathing induced receded jawline.

>t. necklet

5x5 Powernods
5x5 Side Deniers
5x3 Indian Sikh Shakes
5x10* Fake Laughs
*or until fail

Use a neck brace on rest days.

This post sure stopped me, never going to post about it again.

Fitness is about improving yourself necklet either improve or get off Veeky Forums

one movement is enough as long as there's progressive overload in my experience. also dont forget to hit your upper traps too

also here's a jeff niggard video
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ

This board is for lifting topics. Neck exercises are lifting. Fuck off necklet beta.

Post neck pills

power cleans
face pulls
shrugs

just do a bunch of movements that use your neck, look at the things rugby players do even the boyish faced ones have huge necks

i believe in neckpill
but poorly photosoping someone to shrink their neck looks unnatural and thats part of why that side of the photo sucks you numpty

Still doesn't give a routine and set/reps though

Neck isometrics

What are those and how many sets/reps?

Then we didnt watch the same video because I sure saw both.

He gave an suggestion but not a clear concrete list like for example

do this 3x10
do that 5x15

etc.

Jesus Christ nigger do you need to be fed your routines like a baby? I fucking guarantee, on everything that is dear to me, that you will never make it. I fucking swear by it.

Maybe try fucking deadlifts?

I'm actually retarded confirmed so yes I do, please user.

No. Fuck that. There is no set amount of sets and reps that will work for every person. You need to tailor it to what you’re already doing. Either more volume and less reps, or the other way around, or you mix it up week by week. It all depends on what your entire routine is.

>neck pill

Well since 5x5 proves effective in promoting muscle growth, I guess I should do the same for my neck?

Helmets

1(2)

2(2)

what is this?

His entire face is wider, what the fuck

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL

this is just using 2 different camera lenses

This is making a neck bigger example, what say you now?

before

after

RICK OWENS DRIP

Just start working neck, stop overthinking it

>tfw you will never be Kahui-spec

I did wrestling in jr high and my neck has been thick ever since.

Neck bridges, 4-way neck machine, trap exercises

Neck pullups 1xF

post your face if you are brave, I will shop you a bigger neck and you will become truly neckpilled

not him but could you do mine?

losing fat will be 100x more effective for you than getting a thicker neck

You're probably around 35% body fat. Try cutting to 15% or less.

Lost 4kg so far user, it'll take me at least 7 - 8 months to drop all this weight.

what did you do senpai

post a photo without flexing it. My neck looks massive flexed but only slightly above average normal

5 nights a week, 5x20 neck curls with a 5-10kg plate off the side of my bed just before sleep, took merely a month to go from whatever i was previously to my current neck which is ~18.5inch, be warned neck training doms are pretty bad first few times and be careful with form i dont give a fuck what manlet destiny says do not fuck your upper neck for this, i just do maintenance a few nights a week now very happy with current width

when i get home, yeah i agree but thats the beauty of it, neck and forearm passively make you look bigger/stronger without having to be flexed, only have stupid photos like that for fit

Honestly I've seen very minor jaw gains from neck curls. You're thinking of weak, recessed chins, nothing but surgery will fix a weak chin.

That's not the same guy.

Genuenly dont understand what a neck curl is
Did you do the one where you're face down with a plate on the back of your head or the one where you're face up with a plate on your forehead?

Congratulations user!
The 18.5 inches width is flexed or unflexed?

Mewing.