Remember to stretch

even a robber took time to stretch before the job but you can't find time?

I spend like 30 minutes a day stretching.

always, always safety first. Even when you're putting others in danger.

>t. neet loser

>stretching
maybe the biggest fitness meme of all time

not true tbqh, at least the NEET part

audible laughter at pic, thx op

What are some good sources on learning how to stretch properly and not like some autistic?

That's too much. 2 minutes before and 4 after should be enough to stretch most muscles

I do like 20 different stretches twice a day 10-15 seconds per stretch. Some require both sides individually.

this

stretch at night right before bed but never right before a work out.

lmao what do you faggots even know about stretching. Do you have flexibility goals to achieve? Have you ever felt something like DOMS from stretching?
>never stretch right before a work out.
its not that black and white, buddy.

Yeah I have inflammation in my left hip, if I don't stretch I can't squat or deadlift

stretching might not be helping you at all, my man.
If anything i'd reccomend you do warm up sit-ups without any weights before adding the bar.

you need to be flexible to maintain proper form especially for squats and ohp.you dont stretch because it makes your muscles weaker and you cant lift as much.

it's clear you dont know shit about stretching beyond what your obese gym teacher taught you in 3rd grade, fucko

>never before a workout
Stupidest thing I've seen on here today.

Nice 5 stretches you have there

>lashing out because an user has goals to become flexible
Crabs in a bucket.

Actual dyel.

>he doesn't stretch

Motherfucker watched Zombieland or something?

Knowing how to manage time is not the same as being a neet you stupid fuck.

oh look he's black.

oh I thought it was a shadow or something lmao

>you dont stretch because it makes your muscles weaker and you cant lift as much.
thats only deep static stretching. dynamic stretching and light static stretching are beneficial

I stretch before cardio but not lifting.

Should I? I always feel fine.