Dude hook grip lmao

>dude hook grip lmao
Fuck you Veeky Forums
Can't believe I fell for the meme.

Do over and under you mong

>helicoptering
nah

Thats a tiny scratch stop being a fucking pussy, are you a vegan by any chance??

Are you a competing powerlifter or oly lifter?

If not why the fuck are you hook gripping instead of just using straps.

>b-but Veeky Forums will make fun of me

Just do double overhand for up to 90% and then straps after instead of thinking you're accomplishing something by doing competition techniques as someone who will never compete in their entire life.

Personally I don't like hook griping other than for my warm-ups because I find by hook gripping I don't have much force transfer from my hand compared to a mixed grip. Note: I mixed only on my working sets.

:(

Use some pumice and hot water to clean out those calluses Jesus.

Git gud

you probably have shit deadlift form faggit

Did you photoshop your finger tip so no one could recognize you?

When I use straps for deadlifts I feel like I can never get tight, but when I use mix grip which feels much better all I can think about is my bicep going to snap city

>censors fingerprint

Jesus christ

C H A L K
H
A
L
K

It’s like a $10 for a ten pack and I’m not even halfway through one block after 6 months

I didn't even realize

hook grip is retarded
maybe you should have noticed that your hand isn't designed to grip things like that.
do double overhand
grip strength is part of dead lift
no one cares about your big ass female larp fantasy
grip strength

if im going to shitpost, I'll commit to it 100%

we /x/ now

The only way you should do deadllifts is with a double overhand grip. If you can't increase the weight due to grip stength, you need to train your forearms.

>Mixed grip is unsafe
>Hook grip will damage your hands
>Wraps will train your body unevenly

Same with weight belts, you shouldn't use them if you want to train your core properly

This means lower e-stats, but those higher lifts don't translate into functional strength, they translate into being able to do one particular movement at a really high weight.

Learn how to hold a bar you fucking tard

Use suicide grip it works

>belts are bad
Post body.

Seriously, if i saw you bleeding over the equipment i would knock your ass out motherfucker!

Kek, screencap this and put in the new year comic

I bet he removed nipples too

>hook grip will damage your hands
No it won’t pansy.

The difference between so many ng a proper and improper hookgrip is the difference between 315 feeling painless and 135 feeling like your thumbs are going to pop off.

How's that lmao3pl8 deadlift coming along, tiger?
Don't get too big now!

Holy fuck nigger, LOTION.

Do the glute-only girls mock you when they warm up with your max?

I do 4 pl8 diddlies and do them safely

I lmao at all the balding fat guys I see with weight belts on 2 pl8 squats or using mixed grip for 120kg diddlies

If you need a weight belt or straps to lift the weight, you're not developing functional strength because your supporting and stabilizing muscles are weak as shit.

lmfao

Vid or I call BS.

>functional strength

I'm not american so my kids and wife are well under 400lbs. Functional strength is relative to what you use your body for.
Use a deadlift to get a strong back and legs, limiting the amount of weight you can use (and thus the stimulus) because of muh functional strength is retarded.
Go pick up rocks outside or something.

If your grip is too weak to pick up 250lbs you can't use that strength in your daily life.

Not him but I pull 4.5pl8s for 3 reps without belt

With a double overhand grip? No? Okay, then stfu.

>fucking up hook grip
are you retarded?

If your daily life calls for picking up 250lbs metal rods. Which it doesn't. Which was my point to begin with.

I started using mixed grip at 120kg because double overhand failed me. Now that my mixed grip is at 210kg I can double overhand 165. Just sticking to double overhand would have limited my training. Long as you don't use straps on all your sets you're fine.

not him, but i tried using straps and it actually made it more difficult for me to hold. its probably a matter of getting used to it, but i just said fuck it and go raw

you wrapped them wrong

Do you also blur your iris when you post a photo of yourself online?

sounds like you got some babby forearms. What's your DOH max?

It won't be long before everyone can do a fingerprint search as easily as using google.

>posting photos of yourself online
Are you insane?

Put me in the acreencap AIEUEUGH

how much were you liftan?

LMAO

Short fingers. 165kg overhand, 210 mixed grip.
Now you.

What the fuck is /fits problem?

ahahahahahaha

Blurring vehicle keys has been a thing on Veeky Forums for ages, too.

How the fuck is 4pl8 an unreasonable amount to lift without belts or straps? I went in to lifting recently, with the only
Muscle on my body being forearms due to labor job. I was able to do 3.5pl8s right off the back. 4pl8s came to me a month later, no problem. I’d also like to add that I’ve broken my neck and back before, so I’m doing this with a handicap.

>Fucking up this bad at holding a bar
Jesus christ

drink more water and moisturize your everything you fucking mongoloid

man don't hide from the fbi