Lifehack foods

>100g of quark
>57 kcal
>10 grams of protein

I only discovered that this weekend. Why didn't any of you faggots tell me this before?! It's the ultimate breakfast product for pretty much everyone. The taste is nothing to write home about but it's almost like eating pure protein paste with its amazing calorie-to-protein ratio.

Post more lifehack foods.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Egg whites from a bottle. Too bad it's so expensive.

>quark
Explain

If you're not dutch you are basically fucked

When I did keto I drank raw eggs with cream lmao cheapest shake ever makes you never want to eat lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)
It's a dime a dozen in the Netherlands. France too I think.

bedankt gebaseerde medelander, nu weet ik wat ik moet kopen

Low fat quark is fucking great. Add in some fresh fruit and it's probably the greatest bulking breakfast /dessert.

Too bad americans don't have it ;^)

How about you shut the fuck up you kanker piece of shit. Lithuania has curd cheese which is superior to your little sissy white boi KVARK lol.

Skyr.

Here in Germany it's 80 cents per 500g

>Too bad americans don't have it ;^)
I would kill for inexpensive access to quark and skyr. The only skyr I've found so far is laden with sugar and nasty flavorings. Anyone here try the quark they sell at Publix?

brinta, magere kwark, ei, kip, rijst linzen (veel linzen) en pasta met gehakt en wellicht iets dieper squatten is alles wat je moet weten

cabbage

Redpill me on cabbage.

Roodpill me wat betreft linzen.

its a great veg to add to a salad
ive learned to love it
heres the real pill " stop eating processed food"
buy whole foods and prepare them yourself

I like to whip/mix low fat tvaroh with a tbsp of water to improve the texture. Maybe add a tsp of honey to a 250g tub if you have the palate of a child.

Do you know how the prices work? This week they went from 83 cent to 79 cent again. Not that these 4 cents matter much to me...

just buy eggs you moron

translate please

No idea, milk pricing is a mystery to me.

Only thing I know is that [spoiler] Aldi has the best quark [/spoiler]

zie het als rijst met knetterveel eiwit (vezels niet onderschatten). ik maak vaak nasi met 50/50 rijst/linzen, met zo'n pakje nasi kruidenmix. Kook dit in grote hoeveelheden met groenten en kip, dan heb je meals voor de hele week. Tel de macro's maar eens uit als je het kookt.

>American bread is basically cake by European standards
I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be to be American and try to lose weight.

apparently it's at costco

their brand has a higher fat content, so not so good.

Stick to shakes and bars, they're fine too.

It's not hard. Americans just don't stop eating.

>Harzer Käse
German type of sour cheese. In 100g:
>30g protein
>under 1% fat
>0 carbs
>126 kcal

liver but most people don't like the flavor and you can't eat it every day because it's too high on vitamins.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)

no wonder the places were quark is common (german speaking countries) have a better average of fit/lean people.

quark is common across whole yurop

In France it's called fromage blanc so that may create some confusion.

I've been shilling for quark a bit recently around here. Yeah, it's not really great on its own, but it carries other stuff well.

I literally ate 400g of the stuff today, half of that savory (tomato, chives and sauces), half sweet with a teaspoon of molasses. I like to mix it with plain Skyr or lean Greek to improve the texture - it becomes creamy and thickly liquid rather than solid and grainy, and it's even more lean protons.

>Savory quark
Never tried that. Is it any good?

DONT EVER BUY THIS
THIS IS OATS BUT THEN BITTER AF

>go to grocery store
>see tall guy who looks like he actually lifts
>glance at his groceries when I walk past him
>chicken breast, fat free fromage blanc and oats
Of course I didn't say a word because I'm a dyel subhuman. Maybe one day not only my shopping list looks like I lift...

Cottage cheese van die appie 0.55 eu, 24 eiwit en 180 kcal, beste snack die er bestaat

This

If you're not dutch you are basically fucked

>100g
>1083% Vitamin B12
Why would you even eat that?