twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

you can gain muscle 2x faster any natural sitting on your ass when roiding

Yes to which one

exactly

Why I oughta! Beat it! Scram, punk!

thanks

4 plate deadlift. Not sure about the rest but guessing 1/2/3/4 for reps

Chestbrah posted them a few years ago but I cant find them. There's a video of young zyzz doing 130KG on flat bench

More like go back to le 9Gag (get it? because those memesare from le 9gag not la reddit XD)
#epicstyle #rekt

zyzz did not do ohp

>doing steroids to bench 285 pounds
Pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=wce8d8SDvP8
Yeah okay

shoulder press /= ohp

lol, 285 is literally intermediate level for a natty

You are fucking retarded mate. Most adults can't even bench press 100kg let alone 130kg.

Not everyone is a 120kg American fatass, you know? The average weigh in Europe is 75kg for men not 90kg like in America. Stop pulling stats our of your circumcised mixed ass.

You are living in a dream world

>tfw you bench 160kg natty

shoulder press with a barbell if ohp you retard

It is really sad that people gave their lives away during world War 1 and 2 so a mixed American idiot could spread these kind of fake information for the whole world to see. Your ancestors didn't die fighting so you could be an idiot and talk shit , defend your family honor and surname and stop talking shit you don't know about.

Your comment wasn't funny, it wasn't clever it just made your whole family cry in heaven watching at the kind of failure that you've become. Try to do something better with your life than spreading fake info on the internet. Make this world a better place, don't make your dead family cry in heaven.

If your goal is to be a powerlifter you could bench that weight after years of hard work.

If your goal is to be a world record holder of holding your breath underwater you could achieve your goal after years of hard work but don't you fucking post on the internet 'lol holding your breath for 6 minutes is intermediate level for an average guy"

Is fucking not

What the fuck do you think shoulder press with a barbell is??

THE COPE

Nah, people exaggerate how much weight you have to push to be strong, but 285 is usually what the stronger level jocks are benching in high school, with about 200 being what your average high school football player can bench. I agree though that for someone in their 20s who's been weightlifting for several years though that 285 isn't all that good.

>the average adult counts

I'm not talking about people with no lifting experience, not talking about curlbros, not talking about occasional gym goers, I'm talking about people who actually lift weights. It's common sense that past 1/2/3/4 is intermediate level. And that's not even only on Veeky Forums. Weak faggots coping this hard, do any of you lift. If you actually focused on diet and good programming maybe you could bench baby numbers that highschoolers bench.

Not mixed at all. I'm 100% estonian.

w2c machine on the right?

To bench 285 you have to either be fat or be extremely strong.

muscleandstrength.com/articles/strong-strength-standards-raw-natural-lifters

Senior in highschool and benching 240lb after 6 months lifting, no prior experience in sports either. Hoping to hit 285lb by June, now that I'm bulking.

285lb sounds really weak for someone that actually focuses on strength, decent genetics and hard work should get you there in a little more than a year.

Well, I'm not fat so I guess I'm naturally strong then. 6'2" 85kg skelly.

Bump

>I'm not fat

>350 takes years of hard work
It took me exactly 1 year of hard work, genetics are everything.

pics or video of you?

Not really, 285 isn't anything special for someone natty, just means you're decently strong. If you're juicing and you can't even do 3 plates and have been working out for that long it is kinda sad. But he only trained for aesthetics so i guess it makes sense.

>285 isn't anything special for someone natty

>muh ancestors
>muh family

Europoor triggered

Shortly before his dead:
Deadlift: 210 kg
Squats: dunno, but there is a video where he squats 130 kg x 5, so I think around 150 kg
Bench Press: Probably 125 kg
OHP: I don't find any video of it

For a natty that would be really good stats for 4 years of training, but since Zyzz took roids... embarrassing actually.

No, those stats are shit either way. 4 years lifting for 150kg squat and 125kg bench? I hit that in a year, as have many of my friends.

None of that is relevant anyway, he lifted for aesthetics.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post?

Sure you did, Kid. You wouldn't mind to post your body with a time stamp?

To be perfectly honest I'm a little off my PRs right now. If I maxed today I'd probably get 150kg/335lb.

would you mind posting that without the line, friend? I want to print this.

nvm found it

you've posted a picture of your dog by mistake

nice post

chill berk

That is literally my goal body. What did your journey look like?

The smarmy, sitcom tier non-answer is a plebbit thing.

Meme sites are for 12 year olds to laugh at 5 year old Veeky Forums memes

Who's that? Ray William Johnson?

Kek gotta love the man mane
Thank you.

I got a pretty big upper big brolifting in high school. Also wrestled first 2yrs college. Recent journey:
>6'2"
>3-4 years ago
>180 (down from 210ish in my STRONK prime),
>decide to get into lifting seriously
>read about n00b 5x5 programs
>do Pendlay 5x5 (really a 1x5 with heavy warmups--increase the weight every set.
>M squat/bench/row
>W squat/press/clean
>F squat/bench/fiddly
>add 3x10 pullups during squat warmups
>GOMAD
>Bulk to a li'l over 230
>be inconsistent
>have 2 awesome months in the gym then a dudeweed month where I lose gains
>years pass
>reduce frequency
>maxes stay roughly the same
>210/355/405/415
>at least I'm leaner now (~215)
>doing some wrestling (open division at all-ages folkstyle tournaments)
>after wrestling @ 220 thru May I'll bloatmaxx
Thanx for reading my blog

>^pretty big upper *body^

That's what Robin Williams's character benched in Good Will Hunting and he was like 50

KEK

I look like this and my max bench is 100kg

t. manlet

If 6'1 is manlet, then alright

holy shit what an awful program.

No wonder he died so young

Why do people like you even talk

is this the new bait? im 8 months in and my bench is 90kg, how is 125kg good for 4 years? im 60 kg btw

this
also this

Where I live the gyms are full of retards that do similar brosplit shit with baby weights.
Some of em look aesthetic, but have the lifts of a buff chick

Then you are most likely half russian