That guy who wears a snapback in the gym

>that guy who wears a snapback in the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who drinks water between sets

Didn't style my hair, faggot. I know you wear cargo shorts, hoodies, have a buzzed receding hairline, and pubes on your face, but that's not all of us

>that guy who goes to the gym

> sub 160lb highschool kids wearing a belt for their entire workout, even for squatting 2 fucking plates

>that guy who sweats at the gym

>that guy that posts the same thread over and over again on a chinese basket weaving board

>that guy with the thousand-yard stare when he rests

>that guy who makes this post everyday

haha no you

who keeps drawing all these deformed pepes?

Lmao nobody gives a shit if your hair looks like shit. You however look like a wigger if you’re over 15 and wearing a fucking dindu hat

>that DYEL with a smirk on his face whenever he looks around him like he's gonna show us one day, these normies haven't even bought the SS book

>that guy who is literally autistic and makes youtube videos "roasting" other fitness youtubers

This.

For some reason flat brimmed hats make people look like they have Down’s syndrome, the older and fatter, the more retarded you look.

>that guy wearing gloves to do curls with dumbbells

Someone saw themselves in an IE video lmao

the gloves are extra weight for extra gains

That's me. Also the mind is empty

t. some asswipe who got roasted by based Elgin

>That guy who posts on Veeky Forums but doesn't own a gym membership

>that guy who does weighted dips

>that guy who still follows the Pritikin diet and trains for marathons

>that guy who unironically squats

>that guy who had to stop doing weighted dips because they were destroying his shoulder

fml

>the guy that rolls his shoulders and back between sets

You fucking delete this right now you fuck

literally me (I'm dying inside)

>Veeky Forums

Fuck I do this some times. I want to die now.

damn this one hits hard

>then finishes off with no weight flies

Snapbacks automatically make me assume you are trying to hide your baldness.

Delet right now

Whats wrong with that?

i feel comfy with them... also my hands sweat so its better for the person after me whos gonna use them l. i also feel stronger with them and safe because i feel like i cant drop whstever im using

>that guy who’s afraid of the dumbbells

>that guy who lifts with his Veeky Forums gf (who is stronger than me) and asks how much longer I'll be using the squat rack

Should I kill myself?

I had this today except he was weaker than me. Joke's on you, Chad.

>not doing weighted tips

???

>TFW 30 yr old fit lady come up with her Chad bf and threaten to take my squat rack if I walked away from it
>Tfw I rush my squats because of it
>Tfw 10 minutes later the fucking bitch isn't even using it, she's just sharing with her bf on the gyms other rack
It's over for me boys