How do I approach women

What the best way to approach and talk to girls? What's your secret Veeky Forums?

>What's your secret Veeky Forums?

Get ripped so they approach you.

He’s not gonna approach them with that autism haircut, is he?

You walk up to a lady, SMILE and say
>Excuse me ma'm, let's talk about those eyes, simply divine.

Flex a cep. In all honesty cold approaching is a meme, unless you know the chick from work, school, yoga class whatever just walking up and trying to hit on them out of nowhere only has about a 10% success rate even for the chaddiest of chads.

>girls approach ripped men
huge meme, you're probably a small frail twink so you're not intimidating enough.

chloroform

t. virgin

I got laid from cold approaches. The first rule is to act like getting laid is the last thing you have on mind. Be friendly, ask about directions, say you're new in town and looking for an interesting place to visit etc. If you got the looks and can crack a few jokes you can get a number no problem.

>Hi my name is user, what’s your name?

>huge meme

Duh. You think anyone comes here to give honest advice?

this
also standing to the chick's side seems to work better from me than standing right in front of her

See supermang continues to make good forehead gains

A big thing for me is actually pumping up my own mood before approaching, being with friends and doing things you enjoy beforehand is big, if you let loose and "be yourself" it really doesn't matter what you say.

Also this.

Just ask a stupid question.Then keep em coming.Dont flirt until you get a hint.

girls lust after high status males. you have to git gud at socialization with everyone else first if you want a better chance with a hotty

>develop good rapport with girl
>group of chadly males come talk to us at some point
>get shy and beta around a bunch of new people
>i can practically hear my dates pussy drying up
you have to live it

I've noticed that a lot of men that score have very witty one liners and such. For example a girl will sarcastically complement your shirt (even though to her it might seem hideous), they guy will say something witty and win her or atleast one of her friends over. Where can I get more of these one liners? They also like funny complements like Are you an archeologist?

yeah this
a Veeky Forums autist like me with barely any friends will have a big disadvantage there. It's also the reason why you sometimes see manlets/uglies/skinnyfats with qts - it's all about those social gains, i.e. have many friends that like you.

"Hey, are you alive?" Flex a 'cep.

read the game and come back

>Dont flirt until you get a hint.
Based soyboi.

>go to bar/club
>see qt
>hold eye contact with her and never break it
>start running towards her while maintaining eye contact
>she: "Hey, I saw that you were watching me! My name is Stacy, I think you are cu-"
>*violently grab her throat*
>you: "I just worked out and I am full testosterone right now. I need to bust a nut RIGHT NOW!"
>drag her to a bathroom
>fuck her brains out
>she: "wow, you fucked me pretty hard, we need to try this again. add me on snapchat"
>you leave without telling her who you are

works for me 2 out of 3 times

>he thinks people on Veeky Forums actually lift

d-d-does this actually work?

dubs checked

holy kek

>thinks you have high test immediately after lifting

confirmed for soyboy

Dude OMG i'm reading just the intro's and I'm fucking amazed. Thanks a ton. Sincerely

>OMG
based soyboi

hi chad

Recovering soy boy.

take it with a grain of salt, don't treat it as your bible or a guidebook, take notes and utilize the things that are discussed but don't obsess over it

my abs hurt

>ask for directions
Tried that, she pointed in the distance, snapped “that way” and ran off(power walked away)
>be friendly
Well I would if girls wouldn’t actively get out of my way when they see me, like there’s literally zero chance we will walk into each other so you don’t need to make 2 steps to the side as soon as you see me.

Now I just want to become huge and scare them

Wtf just say hi what’s your name

What the Fuck are we that retarded?

>Hi, what's you rname?
>X.
>Cool, I'm Y.
>Nice to meet you Y.
>Ok, cool, bye.

Ok yes Veeky Forums is actually this retarded

This is the overwhelming answer you're going to get, OP. Many of us here are still betas on the inside that are scared to talk to girls unless they approach us first. I know I sure as shit am.

Help fit, I think o have supreme gentleman syndrome, how do I get rid of it?
Bonus round, I’m still alive at the end

read the sticky

>dat chin though

Pretend they are actually people and that you're interested in knowing what they're like, what drives them, what they believe in.

i beat it

hahahhaha
>How to be a virgin 101

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Less threatening. Body language 101

this
also pointing at your dick seems to work better from me than screeching right in front of her

it's not being less threatening, it's showing them that at any second you can walk away from them, giving you more importance and them giving you more attention

>tries once or twice
>gets rejected cuz angry fapboi
>"well I would if..."
>fapboi intensifies
>dies a virgin

If you have an ugly face or I guess a non-arrogant demeanor, it won't matter. They still won't approach you, at least based on my experience.

pic related

No square up with the girl you will look like soyboy who cant square up with her if you stand beside her. You only want to be less intimidating like the chad I know you are because you are afraid of her opinion. Real chad would square up with her and fuck her in the bathroom. While her soyboy boyfreind stands beside her saying I dont want to look intimidating.
Also rsd.

How to not be angry fapboi?

Man I haven’t seen this for a while
Do you just have a folder so you copy paste this or do you type it from memory?
Props for being a baker

You know the answer

pickup artist bullshit is ultimate soyboy

When you are standing face to face with someone that can be interpreted as aggressive, as a general rule women don't like to be put in a aggressive situations. By standing slightly off to the side of her, you are subconsciously telling her it is safe to leave whenever you want, I am not a threat to your safety.

Stop taking pickup artist classes.

>What the best way to approach and talk to girls?
Be confident. Be funny. That is all that women look for in conversation.