What the fuck do i do with myself at nights? I'm super bored every night, i have already worked out...

What the fuck do i do with myself at nights? I'm super bored every night, i have already worked out, i don't find joy in videogames, can't find any good movies. Is there anything productive i can do which helps my weight loss?

mine crypto and shitpost on /crypto/

Lift more bro.

LIterally this. And say trade

I'm in the same exact fucking world user, I don't know what to do, all my friends go out, my bodys burned out, and vidya is a fucking bore :( it's hard man

Mine crypto and read are the only valid answers in this thread. Buy a guitar or piano

No way you can't find any movie that interests you.

Just go to sleep early and rest well.

i have already practised guitar today, and i don't want to wake up anyone

Adopting a dog could get you busy and make you more active

read and study nigger

the mind needs bettering along with the body

i guess i should pick up books and read again then. any good book recomendations?

Life would be so much easier if i could find some friends to hang out with.. I do have a lot of friends, but all of them have a close friend, and they hang out together.

depends on what you're into

right now i'm all about that self improvement shit so i'm reading Prometheus Rising

also the Power of now is pretty good, but keep in mind these are practical books and in order for them to work on you, you need to do the exercises given

You said that your friends go out, but you don't... Is it because of lack of confidence? If yes, then I can recommend you Brian Tracy's books - they helped me out big time with confidence, speaking and managing time (hehe)

Every time someone invites me to go somewhere, i'm always up to it. The problem is, that it doesn't happen that often, no matter how hard i try

Oh, now I see I kinda mixed up your problem & the other user's one.
I'm facing the same struggle right now - my way to deal with it is to go for a walk around the time my friends are out, or just text them asking if they wanna hang out

Get a project car.
Play VR and troll
Read a book
Get a project car
Learn to cook
Video games (not sure if because I’m getting older or they are getting boring overall? I use to play for hours now can’t play for more than 30 minutes)
Go for a walk
Make music
Learn to dance (cardio)
Project car
Get a pet
Clean your room/house
Invest in crypto

Learn an instrument

I don't have money for vr sadly.
i'm going to get a H.P Lovecraft book tomorrow
why should i cook at night?
fuck dancing just jump in the moshpit