People who lift weights are the real heros

people who lift weights are the real heros

Molan ABE!

support the troops

Wait I thought soyboys are weak

I mean a lot of these IG powerlifters are insanely strong but most of them come across as really annoying fucks.

Mirin the strenght though.

wtf am I looking at

holy fauck that was close

That's why you don't squat 300 kg with a walmart bar.

Cheap 18kg bar. I permanently bent one like that just by doing walkouts with 300kg, doesn't surprise me the whip of a proper squat bends one to shit.

buy cheap buy twice am i right

He didn't quite make depth. And ruining his bar ate some of the load on the way up.

MIRIN THS FUCKING DWARF GOD

If the bar ain't bendin', you're just pretendin'.

>18kg bar
why the fuck would you squat any amount of weight with an 18kg bar?

As if you can squat that weight even with a squat bar.

Ruining the bar for sure, 100% without a doubt made that harder to bring up

Because they're cheap.
And I don't mean 'cheap' like 50% off.
I mean 'you can buy 8 and still have leftover money' for the price of one training bar.
If you own a gym, it's the ideal thing to buy. You literally only need 1 proper bar, that can take 250-300kg, because at no point will there be two people who need to move more than 3pl8 of weight at the same time.

Your post made me hate my current gym even more

welcome 2 capitalism

Fuck is that quartersquat bullshit nigga ass to grass, I did you dip we dip

in that case props to my gym. their bars are cheap as fuck too with those screwed on sleeves and everything but even under 340kg+ they don't bend.

so should it just be assumed that if the bar doesnt say 20kg on it, then its probably a 18kg bar? so i'm actually only lifiting 221# when i bench 2pl8s?

>sees business opportunity
>blames capitalism

I will never understand you faggots.

>takes advantage of customers
>nothing wrong with that
I hate kike-lovers like you

No, most bars don't have the weight written on it. You just have to be able to tell by looking at it.

It's not 'taking advantage' if the customers see literally no benefit from having many good bars like you say.

It's better for everyone that the gym has more bars to use or that the owner can invest in other equipment rather than buying a dozen top grade barbells that only one or two customers need.

>provide customers with dangerous, below standard equipment just to save a few bucks
yes, this is scum

why don't you ask the lad in the OP if he's happier he didnt have to wait for the good bar or if he's happy he almost went to heck

> Being this fucking retarded.

You suffered skull trauma in your youth, didn't you?

>why don't you ask the lad in the OP if he's happier he didnt have to wait for the good bar or if he's happy he almost went to heck

He obviously didn't wait for the good bar.

Or a swindler lied to him when he went to buy a bar, more focused on his desire to lift than if some skeezy fucking salesman was being upfront about the product.

>that feel when always pick the shitty nimble ones because I like how the bar looks when it's bending and whipping

i go to a commercial gym and there are multiple people who lift more than 3 pl8 at the same time
(although we only have 2 squat racks and one cage)

At 2pl8 you're lifting anywhere from 209 to 241lbs depending on the plates, usually cheap gym plates aren't super strict on their tolerances so each individual 45lb plate can be +/- 4lbs in the extreme case.

I ended up weighing mine after I went to a commercial gym and was able to bench 265 like it was nothing for 5 reps when a few days earlier I could barely rep it for 2. Turned out my home plates were on average 2 lbs heavier than 45lb and I'm guessing that gym's ones were slightly skewed the other way.