I broke up with my gf today

Hey fit, i dont know who else i could talk to, besides family, about this.
I just broke up with my gf of 1.5 years and i fucking sucks. Please reinsure me that this was the right choice.

To keep this fitness related:
I benched 2pl8 for 2 reps yesterday as a PR, which is pretty nice i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v00RQms9QiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you break up with her? Congrats on the PR, my guy. I'm working my way up to 2pl8 right now.

You made the right decision, women are cancer.

i broke up with my gf of 4.5 years beginning of 2018, i can't emphasise how much obsessed i was with her and how bad my symptoms of oneitis were.

Basically now i feel like a huge need to fix myself up and become better than what i'm used to because it feels like shit when she said she doesn't love me anymore, i feel like i'll prove her wrong by becoming even smarter/better/more successful.

i don't hope to win her back, because i'll find better, that's all i'm thinking really ..

I broke with mine this autumn, we were together as long as you two.
It sucked a lot, but lifting helped me a lot to go through this. You can do this man.

To be honest, she got boring. All she did was go to work and lay on the couch watching netflix.
Everytime she set herself a goal, she would fail almost instantly and blaming it on everything else but herself.
Then she gained weight and got insecure, but still didn't do anything about it.
I still love her and care about her, but i dont want a woman with that kind of disciplin to raise my futere children.

Yeah my bench really started going through the roof when i started doing OHP as a main excersise. Keep going at it, youll eventually get it

>When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves
im in your same shoes. we are going to make it

>but i dont want a woman with that kind of disciplin to raise my futere children.

>future children

you realize you post on Veeky Forums right

4.5 years is a long time. Why did you break up with her and how long did it take for you to accept the circumstances?

Alright yeah i get your point.
I dont want to build a future with a woman who is not challenging me to become better.
its nice when women are dependent on you, but not when they have no independence on their own

Considering doing the same with gf of 8 years. I prefer being alone over being with her at this point.
Is there hope, or is this the end?

There is always hope user.
Why do you feel like breaking up with her?

>be me
>all stoic n shit
>break up with gf of 3 years cos she cheated on me
>go from rugged looking stoic bearded motherfucker to guy who cries in the shower

just kill me senpai life is literally pain

I think women are ruined for me. I've never trusted a person so much and loved someone so much and all the sudden the one person you can trust who has been a part of your life for so long goes and fucks some dude. Thought I was gonna marry her. The worst part is literally everything I do reminds me of her. Getting in my car and seeing one of her hair bands, scrolling through Netflix and looking at all the shit we watched, being in bed desu. Everything just sucks now.

OP I'd say it gets better but its been like 4 months and I still feel like hot dogshit. Worst part is, I'm so stupid I'd probably still take a bullet for her and she'd probably still spit on my grave. Nothing like waking up in the morning and knowing you're resented by your ex like that.

Then I'd say you made the right choice. No sense in continuing a relationship where you know the other person won't take care of themselves and become unattractive ultimately. I'm considering breaking up with my girl for the same reason. She's been getting fat and making excuses to not exercise.

Oxytocin is a hell of a drug.

same except the taking a bullet for her part. will never have another relationship because i'll never trust anyone again. oh well, guess that's life. just waiting for the sweet release of death

at least you’ve had a gf

you did well, stop bitching about it and move on

my sister is like your girlfriend, women like that just get fat and end doing it bad at life

I cringe so hard everytime a person uses their 'cool beard' as a sign of manliness. Gtfo fucking soyboy cuck.

user. sit down and write a list about all the things you hated about her. Everything from her leaving her fucking hairbands everywhere, to her cheating on you.
The next thing you do is that you get rid of your insecurities, because your selfesteem shouldnt depend on a bitch who cheated on you.

Think about this, now you have the time to become and do whatever you want to.
you are in control of your life from now on, not her.

Youre gonna make it user, just give it some time

how was the guy she cucked you for ?

I broke up with my 5 years long girlfriend a some years ago. Now i'm with a "new" girl for 4 years.

Don't sweat it, girls come and go. Stay on the lookout for the next exciting girl you might hookup with.

Don't live for them, live for yourself and consider them part of your life, but not all of it.

Nothing really beats that feeling of a new romance, so be happy for the good times coming, my dude.

I don't think I love her any longer. And there's anothe girl I like way better, and even though she might not like me back the same way, just knowing there's someone else I like better makes me question why we should be together.
Also, she's a fat haes and isn't good for my health

But are all women not like this when they become comfortable? I mean, what is even the point of dating a girl, making her happy, if the outcome is her letting go of herself and becoming unattractive?
girls in their twenties still live the way they did when they were teenagers and wonder why their bodies look like they do.

Another problem i have is that we lived together, and she has a shitton of stuff in the apartment, which means that i have to see her a couple times before its all over.

>blames women for you not improving yourself

fuck off

he was a retarded mouthbreather looking motherfucker, he was just one of those soyboys who "helped her through difficult times" i.e. weasled his way in while I was working 14 hour shifts

I briefly saw white thought about beating him dead, not kidding, but I don't know, I suppose jail isn't worth it

but to answer your question yeah it sucks when you think you're the bees knees archetype of masculinity and some faggot who wears toe shoes fucks your girlfriend I don't think I've ever been more angry in my life. I destroyed 2 doors putting my fists through them like a stupid monkey

solid advice right there

Thats a good point.
Also, you should do what is best for yourself.

thank you user you're helping me look at the positives

>be a blue pilled "nice guy"
>be surprised when your gf cheats on you
Welcome to the red pill, enjoy your stay

When your partner becomes deadweight instead of a support, then yes, they are to blame and should be dumped

I feel u man but she broke up with me. Hurts deep down user. We'll get better man.

I was never a blue pilled nice guy, if you think guys who are "woke" to the red pill aren't going to get cheated on by some cum dumpster by virtue of their masculinity or whatever you're sorely mistaken.

I tried to break up with my 4.3 years gf yesterday, it went downhill, we both ended up crying, and I agreed we would try to change things to keep our relationship. The thing is I dont know if I still feel anything for her. Somedays I do, somedays I dont, somedays I just want to be single.

my favorite part about coming on this board is seeing how completely and utterly obsessed every single guy on this board is with women, how everything all of you do is to get the approval of women, and see how you get let down by them and turn into this

insulting the guys who take them from you, wanting to murder them, because they actually offer something more to the women than your completely autistic REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE MUSCLES HOW DARE WOMEN NOT CATER TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE beliefs

The men here on Veeky Forums are probably the most insecure collection of individuals on the entire internet

Shit user, are you me? I'm also living with my gf and that's what's delaying me ending it. I don't want to deal with the awkwardness of seeing each other while we move our stuff.

Yeah that's the problem. Most women end up becoming slobs later on. The trick is to find some fitness thottie who has ingrained self-care into their DNA.

>yeah it sucks when you think you're the bees knees archetype of masculinity and some faggot who wears toe shoes fucks your girlfriend

Underrated

I don't think "nice guy" means what you think it means, because his post doesn't reek of that shit.
Nice guys aren't nice.

I broke up with my gf last year because I felt I didn't love her anymore. I've realized it was my depression taking decisions for me and everything has just gone worse without her. We had been together since I was 15 and I feel like she was the one I could have been with for the rest of my life. I told her and she said she can't be with me anymore. Hold me bros

if you don't REE a little when someone fucks your girlfriend or even have the slightest bout of rage you should get your test levels looked at

Depression ruined my relationship too. Get healthy but realize that she'll always think of you as who you used to be. Odds are you're not getting back together and you have to accept it.
Been apart 10 mo.

Yeah I agree with this guy it's not bad to get angry it's bad to act on it. Being powerful is part of being a man.

I was with my girlfriend for two years. I could have married her if I wanted. One day, out of the blue, she asks me for an open relationship. I felt so angry and betrayed that I threw her out of my apartment and dumped her. Now, I feel like I can never trust anyone again. Not like that, at least.

jesus christ fuck this gay earth. what a god damn mistake this whole thing is

HAHAHAHA YOU GOT KEKED BY A SOYBOY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you know I think this a lot. But at the same time some moments are absolute bliss. I don't know if I have manic depression or if it's just a positive vs negative mindset, but depending on how you look at it life is either really great or really shitty

im in the same boat as you guys. it doesn't mean that we won't be able to have another relationship but i agree that right now it feels like that for me too, that i won't be able to trust as deeply as i trusted her, ever again

what even goes through someone's mind to ask this? what value does an open relationship even provide? im a virgin so i dont know, but like, an open relationship seems like one where you have to do all the stupid boyfriend shit like being her emotional support and paying for her shit but she gets to fuck other guys, waht the fuck is that

you did the right thing. jesus christ all women are whores

I don't care who laughs at me I only give a shit that the message is received

it goes for anyone on this board: you think you're masculine, the guy at the party people want to be around, you have muscles, maybe you have money, why would your girl cheat on you?

because they're whores that's why. internalize that shit and you'll always be prepared for the worst. don't get caught off guard like me and become the guy who cries in the shower like a fucking weirdo

if you don't love her anymore and you are starting to like another girl then end it as soon as possible and move on

kill yourself disgusting roastie you have no idea what it means to be and live as a man in 2018

>you think you're masculine, the guy at the party people want to be around, you have muscles, maybe you have money,

implying that is you

I think she was narcissistic and selfish. Some people are very immature, yaknow?

You’re not far wrong but lookism and wizardchan are far far more pathetic

>everything everyone does on this board is specifically to cater to women
>when you get women you come here to celebrate
>when they reject you you come on here to post threads crying about losing them, like this one

>REEE ROASTIE REEEE LIFE AS A MAN IS SO HARD REEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off whore you don't belong in these threads

leave

please tell me about this difficulty of "what it means to be a man in 2018". please tell me all about how hard your life is

>woman waltzes into a thread advocating for female infidelity

gee I wonder why some of the men here don't have the healthiest ideas about women

you should have learnt that when you were a kid, always do something for you, never for women, women are useless and a gains gobblin

You’re evidently a fucking virgin

wow this is some next level bitterness and projection holy shit. Get a life. Go outside and make friends.

it's just a woman seeking attention

>stoic
>archetype of masculinity
>center of the party

You're clearly not what you're hyping yourself up as.

lol I'm just about to say goodbye to a girl at work who I've liked for like 6 months. Glad I'm not as deep as you guys are, I know those feelings are among the worst in life

The icing on the shit cake is that she couldn't wrap her head around why I would be so indignant and angry. It's as if all of memories and love over two years meant nothing.

Anyways, OP, :

Don't text her. You'll only feel worse. Even though I broke up with my girlfriend, I can't tell you how many times I imagined my phone going off, hoping it was her. Sometimes the phone did go off, but it was always someone else, and never who I hoped. I'm over it now, but God strike me down for lying if I say the whole thing didn't hurt.

I rebounded a few days later, and hopefully you will too. There's always someone else.

why is everyone caught up in my delusional self image; if I wasn't confident about myself I probably would've never gotten a girlfriend in the first place. Maybe I'm none of the things I think I am; the point is that if you're so confident that you neglect to think cheating is even a possibility then prepare to be absolutely crushed

I flew a little too close to the sun and now I cry in the shower and spend the rest of my day LARPing like a guy who doesn't want to fly off a bridge

Literally do not care

please tell me about this difficulty of "what it means to be a man in 2018". please tell me all about how hard your life is

My gf broke up with me because I'm a Nazi. I don't think I can fix this. Will I be alone forever?

no one in here is talking about how hard it is to be a man in the current year you retarded harpy we're venting about whores

go do your sociology homework on another board

>no one in here is talking about how hard it is to be a man in the current year

>kill yourself disgusting roastie you have no idea what it means to be and live as a man in 2018

are you illiterate

I hope so

least you could do is post your tits

Dude get out of here this is so stupid reread your posts and others and realize how you're making yourself out to be right now
youtu.be/v00RQms9QiM

Don't be a faggot. A relationship is not about "love" and "warm cozy feelings", those come over time. A relationship (marriage) is about having a family. Do you get along with her family? because they will be your future in-laws. Is she smart? is she attractive? Is she the same religion as you? will she make a good mother? If you can answer yes to these then marry her. There will be good and bad times, love will come and go. If you need to be in love 24/7 you will end up divorcing every women you marry. Love it for faggots, marriage is about children and commitment and a life time of learning and growing together. Love will grow stronger over time.

thanks man.. we just need to get passed the whole "moving out" phase

readLove is not the most important thing in a relationship, not even a top 5.

beardlet spotted

>will never have another relationship
is this your first breakup? jesus christ you cunts are pathetic

>Dude get out of here this is so stupid reread your posts and others and realize how you're making yourself out to be right now

as someone who isnt calling all women whores like the rest of this thread? oh no

protip; if you think all women are whores, stop dedicating every goal and moment of your life to trying to trract them and then make threads crying about them, you fucking aspie.

My girlfriend of two years left me two weeks ago after telling me we was sad/depressed all the time, feels bad man, hope she regrets it desu

>Reading comprehension
No u

in my experience women don't really regret breakups because there is always some beta weasel ready to swoop in and fix everything

why would she? All she has to do is sit at a public bench an smile. Within 10 minutes at least one man will approach her and ask for sex. Women have it on easy mode and are surprised when people look down upon them slutting around.

Boy, you sure seem mad!

>there is always some beta weasel ready to swoop in and fix everything

but let me guess when you start dating a single girl you werent a bets weasel, you're the alpha chad coming in sweeping her off her feet with your manliness right

Help me out brahs. I wanna break up with my gf because I’m in a LDR and I’ve cheated on her and I suck but I have literally no friends where I live.

If I break up with her then I’m gonna be even more lonely and I think I might kill myself because I need someone to talk to after my 14 hour a day job.

if you cheated on her is she really your friend? It seems like you're being dependent on her quite a bit too which is unhealthy.
14 hours a day seems bad but I'd recommend getting into some sort of hobby in addition to weightlifting that involves other people, like a local rec sport.

She can get all the attention from men she wants, still won't make her a happy person.

And the men on this board can get all the attention from women you want, still won't make you a happy person.

Redpill isn't about keeping her around through masculinity, its about knowing sluts cheat and having the masculinity to power through it

>LDR
She's cheated on you too senpai. LDR's are trash.
If you can join a club and make some friends.

Who said it would? Go project somewhere else retard

F

And five years into the marriage every one of those principles get shattered by divorce. Things just don't work that way anymore. Don't be delusional.

>broke up w gf in september

here's my advice for getting over her (you s
absolutely must get over her if you want to advance as a human and improve)
>don't look through old photos
>don't creep her insta or faceberg
>don't ask her friends about her
>don't text or call her
>DO NOT imagine situations where you might see her again and envision the perfect thing to say to her
>live as if she doesn't exist

this last piece of advice I heard from RooshV (someone I never thought I would listen to): just try to resist the thoughts for 6 MONTHS. after that it gets easier.
I am at the 4 month mark and it has gotten easier, I used to fall asleep thinking about her and I would cry in the shower.
Ultimately know that you are better off without her and you can never change or save a hoe.
God bless.

>gets cucked
>thinks the other guy is the soy boy
I have news for you

What the hell kind of clubs can I join though? I’m unatheltic as fuck, I’m on Veeky Forums for God’s sake

I did literally the opposite of that for weeks and regret it like mad, just makes you feel even more pathetic tbqh

If shes principled she will not divorce you.

1.5 years ain't shit. Realistically, the reason she wasn't putting effort into anything and just laying around all the time was because you weren't worth the effort. If she meant anything to you, you shoulda manned up long before it became an issue. In all likelyhood it's you that was the weaker half and you took her down with you, scumfuck.