Cellulite

Recently lost about 30 pounds. Ate about 1200 or so calories most days, biked, did squats and lunges whenever I could and cardio at least 3 times a week and walked to school most days. Why do I still have cellulite? Should I just lose more weight till it's gone? Am I not doing enough? I lost weight to get rid of the stuff and it's still here.

youre still a fat cow. keep cutting

Bend over and spread your legs please. I need this pic for my anatomy class. Thanks in advance!

>Should I just lose more weight till it's gone?
Yes.
>Am I not doing enough? I lost weight to get rid of the stuff and it's still here.
30 lbs is good progress, but you're still /fat/. Keep it up and you will keep seeing progress.

If you bend over it will probably tighten up. Work on stretching. Your looking good! Keep it up.

please sit on my face

just keep the weightloss going, but turn to the front so we can truly make our judgements

Post butt, want to see where the cellulite is

You are just a little unlucky with how you store bodyfat. Keep dropping the excess fat and it will slowly go away.

snapchat?

You already have less cellulite but you still need to lose sone weight

30 pounds is a good start, so congrats
however, if your goal is to be a thin girl then yes you will have to keep going
it is not necessary to start eating even less or exercising more if you are still losing weight though
just stay power through with your diet until you plateau
then once you plateau, you should start eating less and/or working out more

OP I wanna eat your ass lmao

it is a long process, just stick with it and you will be able to get where you want to be

Hey! You're fat!

Because you're still fat. Cellulite is just fat.

trips dont lie

Because you need to lose more weight. Keep at it, you're on the right track.

Poop truck just arrive

is this high test?

Fat enablers leave.

damn FUCK just imagining slapping that ass from left to right

FUCK man FUCK

The thong makes the body on the left look much better than the one on the right even though it's fatter. Normal panties are extremely unflattering.

Keep going.

Get some standards you sad sack, op is a whale

I'm not that fat, I just have way more cellulite than someone of my size should have. Front for reference

You still need to keep going but the thing is, you most likely won't get rid of the cellulite before you're

wait a minute
do you post on soc

Sick lats bro

THICC

It was just the only old picture I had that showed what I was talking about

Nah you're fat, you have a minimum of 20kgs to lose

Shit genetics desu

>I'm not that fat
Dont lie to yourself, you have cellulite.

Go on Keto. You have high estrogen levels.

Ever hear of that high test meme about hot girls? Thicc have higher test levels.

Low body fat+Proper leg development+Keto=8/10 physique

>fat
>no tits
SAD!

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

THICC

OP whats your contact info

chyaboi needs to know you

Keto will also fix cellulite. High fat diets are amazing for skin health desu.

>I'm not that fat,

Amerilards actually think like this.

Your body is still fat and sloppy, you look like your waist flaps when you run, look at those fucking zero ankles, if someone poked you their finger would travel about 2 inches into your flab before encountering any resistance.

Try losing fat and actually lifting.

Looks like you just took your bra off from one picture to the next

Plz be my gf

Honestly, I'm down to 115lbs and I still have some cellulite on the back of my thighs, just under my ass. It's not nearly ad bad as yours, but then again I'm guessing you weigh more than that, so that may be it. I don't know if we're ever going to get rid of it entirely, though.

how tall

Aye she be a whale, but the hour is late and her blow hole be wet, so harpoonin' I'll go.

>I'm not that fat
You've above chubby, so you are fat. Don't be too discouraged, just keep losing weight, and then gain muscle, the cellulite will go.

Underrated

yes you are, accept it and move on. you've got a ways to go but keep it up

If I lost that much I'd be a little over a hundred pounds...
Keto is bullshit. Eating no carbs isn't sustainable. Plus our body uses carbs for energy, cutting them out is stupid unless I needed to lose weight fast. What your saying sounds like psuedo science.

m-more pics?

you can still do LCHF though even if you don't want to do Keto. Just keep your carbs as vegetables and whole grains. No white bread or other refined grains or cereals.

>Keto is bullshit. Eating no carbs isn't sustainable. Plus our body uses carbs for energy, cutting them out is stupid unless I needed to lose weight fast

nigga you are on the wrong motherfucking board to be spewing your horseshit opinions about what is and isn't pseudoscience

now SPREAD YOUR ASS FUCK

No idea what it means, in non retarded units a girl of average height should weight around 52kgs

You don't need to do a true keto diet, but are slowing your progress by not restricting carbs. During a cut carbs should be 10-20% of total caloric intake.

you're avoiding sugar at all costs right?

Got some bad news OP. Only 1 in 6 people who lose 30lbs or more manage to keep it off for longer than a year. Statistically, you are much more likely to regain that fat and even more. Consider giving up and joining the HAES movement, sweetie.

>I'm not that fat

>Try losing fat and actually lifting

Most useful advice in this thread, thanks. Also there isn't much I can do about the cankles. I walk several miles a day and do calf raises, but you can't really work out an ankle.

Keep going, you're still unhealthy.
Although, if it gives you any peace of mind, I would eat the fuck outta that ass.

its just going to take time. you didn't turn into a disgustingly fat slob of a pig over night, and its just going to take time to undo that as well. I mean you were really gross, and now you look ok and definitely a work in progress. keep going, and wait 3 months to take another progress pic so that you can see a huge difference next time.

fat with no boobs. what a shame

Are you an archeologist?

Keto isn't bullshit at all user. It lowers insulin sensitivity extremely well. Also it has been proven along with fasting through autophagy to reduce stretch marks, scars and cellulite significantly.

High fat diets are also amazing for your skin. This has been known for years. It's also been proven to reduce chances of cancer aswell, reduces epilepsy symptoms significantly (so does fasting) and is amazing for getting to low body fat on a cut.

>Ever hear of that high test meme about hot girls? Thicc have higher test levels.

This is not true. Testosterone will make a woman look more masculine. Stop giving bullshit advice.

You need to lose more fat and gain muscle. Squat more faggot

You silly soyboy

>almost no tits
>still wide as hell

You're getting some good progress, but you've still got a long way to go before you actually look good. Small breasts only look good on thin girls.

Yeah, not much recently, but I've been around for years.

>fat
>tiny titties

Yikes. I'd make the best out of this situation by losing weight and lifting desu

The case for keto is definitely there, give it a fucking shot and see how it works for you. Or just stay fat

>Keto is bullshit
Stop peddling memes fatty.

thought i recognized you
grats on the weight loss
contact info?

This is the beautiful thing about different diets, you can try any combination, you can try anything you want until you find something that fits best for you. Just because you choose keto for now doesn' mean you have to be keto forever.

>When insulin spikes, typically after a meal high in sugar, this can lead to lower levels of an important protein known as sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds excess estrogen and testosterone in the blood, but when it’s low, these hormone levels increase. Insulin also increases the production of testosterone, which is then converted into even more estrogen by fat tissue in the belly.

Stop being thirst you desperate beta male. At least get standards

Cellulite probably wont go away, in fact cellulite as a word dint even exist until very recently. it used to be considered normal. because it is.. every woman has cellulite, dont worry love

I started keto a couple of days ago 10/10 would recommend.

Pro tip: butter in the coffee.
If caffeine doesn't affect you much.
Pic is of some progress I made a few months ago.

Damn, the sad part is that if she were to put on those compression leggings and a snug sweater-like top, she'd pass for a thot that squats a lot.

But when ya take the leggings off and turn around.... yikes.

Your retarded post is evidence against you. The meme is that high test men like thicc girls because thicc girls have higher estrogen and are more fertile. People post fatties for some perceived "test boost"

ay girl let me get those digits

I lost about 30 pounds off keto. Living free from processed carbs for a few months is the best thing you can do for your body.

The last 10-15 pounds has been 100x easier than carb cutting.

I did this yesterday actually, the caffeine hits fucked my shit up. Tasted great though.

Take more consistent photos with the same lighting every time, and the same cleanliness of the mirror.

We can't see your gains in all their glory if it's super inconsistent senpai

Why would you eat more butter if you are trying to lose weight? Just drink more black coffee. It's good for you.

Good thing my post had nothing to do with how sustainable it is and was just advocating to try it. Besides that, I've definitely heard of people going long periods of time on keto. Yes our body uses carbs, but we obviously wouldn't have ketogenesis if we couldn't utilize fat.

Butter is high in saturated fat, with the ketogenic meme you're trying to get your body to process fat for energy instead of glycogen from carbs.

>learn about keto before asking stupid questions.

Lol do I have to really sit down and explain what "high test girls" are, you're really that new?

Seems like that time of the month for you soyboy.

Look if you need someone to eat that ass like the groceries and clean your room for you, hit me up.

What ass? Are you Irish?

Because you're still fat as fuck. Until you're not at 15% body fat don't even think about anything else. Just get the fat off first.

Bullet proof coffee and eggs before gym babe?

>being this much of a chestlet
I have a bigger chest than you and I'm a guy.

I share this sentiment.

>I have a bigger chest than you and I'm a guy.
fatty

Ever heard of pecs, user?