OH NO NO NO NO.... BFFFFYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO.... BFFFFYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc
youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
vocaroo.com/i/s0kt8j7VkKa4
cancer.org/latest-news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AF_1kN11IiQ&t=76s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meat gives cancer

fukken kek

Lmao "cancer is a preventable illness that is caused by animal products and can be treated through a whole foods vegan diet"

I'm glad that soyboy got cancer, little shit deserves it.

wasn't that video admitted to be clickbait?

Ugly fuck
Sorry for whatever he has, but the dude sucks

What goes around comes around

Kind of. He has extreme pain in his testicle and there's a possibility it's cancer.

Honestly I hope it's not but that is pottery.

>about 60% of cancer related diagnosis are 100% genetic
>la creatura tier human gets cancer
Really fires the neurons

I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy

who hurt you?

that just means you dont have real enemys

I sincerely hope he does have cancer and it kills him as soon as possible

He's a douche, but come on, this is fucked up. Pray for him like anyone else.

you are as retarded as him when he posted the first video

cancer is not funny and neither is it funny when people are afraid of it

do yourself a favor and grow up

I'm not that other guy but this El Atrocidad insisted that the reason pete got cancer was because he eats animal products and said that he deserved it (for eating animal products). Said the same thing when his grandfather died of a heart attack.

Fuck him, this would just be justice.

>caring about other humans

youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc
Rot in hell, soyboy.

chances are he would know by now if he had cancer

Agreed. At some point you deserve to get hit by karma as hard as VG is being hit right now. He's such a megalomaniacal sociopath I can see why people wish nothing but misery to come his way. He hates human beings, going so far as visibly cringing whenever he hears people having fun in the hallway where he lives and wanting to curb stomp babies for crying. He mocks people for getting cancer just because they're way more successful than he is while also eating meat. I have more sympathy for rapists than this fuck, because at least most rapists will admit they did something wrong.

>this would just be justice.

I agree, He capitalizes on the suffering and death of people (ironically). This would be diving punishment for him.

I honestly think it is not cancer though and he knows it. He just implied it might be cancer to get views.

>Before marriage
Great videos, happy, had a nice dog
>After married
Every video is just a repeat, looks dead inside, has a fucking rabbit

>He just implied it might be cancer to get views.
Yup, just because he put "not clickbait" in the title doesn't mean it's not, obviously. He said that the doctor said he DOESN'T think it's cancer and any doctor worth their salt would NOT say that unless it was an actual risk.

>Do nothing for him like anyone else

Who cares. Dude got a vasectomy without having offspring. Genetic death is just as bad if not worse than normal death.

While I certainly see my hypocrisy the keks could not be suppressed.

lol die

Let us also not forget he lost his live stream privileges on you tube for a month when he put up a video bragging about how he and his repulsive wife started verbally harassing and then threatening a couple just because they had a baby who was crying.

He also put up the woman's facebook and youtube so that his troll would continue harassing her. His videos got reported and he temporarily lost his live stream privileges.

This sub human does not deserve to make money off of being a shit human.

>vegan keeps slave animals

exactly

Poetic justice. The karmic circle closes.

He might have got some sperm frozen before the vasectomy, otherwise he's even more of a retard than I thought. If not, there's in vitro fertilization, but that's expensive as fuck. There's also vasovasostomy, which is basically a reversal of the vasectomy.

In all seriousness, I hope he is ok.

I had a lump on my testicle, and I remember the fear until I got my results from the scan.

Apparently, it was nothing (not even had to get it removed). I hope the best for him.

He may be a cancerous cuck faggot nigger, but he doesn't deserve to be literally cancerous.

>but he doesn't deserve to be literally cancerous.

Yes he does!

youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4

Jesus christ, nevermind I don't feel bad any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
Daily reminder

>gets vasectomy so he doesn't have to wear condoms
>vasectomy gives him nut cancer

Just wear your condoms, kids. Pussy friction isn't worth nut cancer.

Someone should make a montage.

Being an idiotic cunt doesn't make anyone deserve cancer.

>Praying for a violent nigger who beats his girlfriend and spreads misinformation

Why not? Can I wish a different terminal disease on him?

>Hard lump thats sensative and causing pain

That's not cancer its a fucking cyst. Cancer tumors are painless lumps. What a dumbass.

Should have sorted his omega 3:6 ratio sorted out, should have taken taurine

>I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy
The fuck are you on? I could name like 10 people off the top of my head who I would wish cancer upon.

>I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy
cuz you're weak

You know you guys shit on him a lot but never actually refute what he says. I'm not vegan because I like the taste of meat and milk and whatever else but you haven't actually proven him wrong on anything he says

When you're well into your 20s and mock people publicly who got testicular cancer, you've sort of waived your right to not have people treat you like the piece of shit you are. If a pedophile or terrorist gets cancer in the balls, I sure as hell won't put that fucker in my prayers.

Pedophiles and terrorists actively damage other people.

The nigger did nothing wrong other than being a dick.

Doesn't matter if you eat meat or are vegan. If you want to not get cancer you need to FAST

A U T O P H A G Y

Reminder to eat like your great great grandparents 150 years ago. If they would look at your food and say its not food it probably shouldn't be eaten. Also organic.

>Muslims walk into restaurant with retarded screaming children
>They should get a free pass
VG did literally nothing wrong and the Muslim even pussied out of a fight. Better than some white cuck who would just enable the mussies

He shook a stick at God by laughing about someone else having cancer, he earned it

Fucking children, disgusting

no u

Living to pass on your genetic seed is an outdated grug-tier goal in life. The lowest dregs in society can manage to reproduce.

Does it take someone to physically injure another person for you to stop pitying them? Like where do you draw the line? VG has claimed the moral high ground against virtually every single person he's ever met in his entire life, going so far as to wanting to publish his grandpa's ongoing heart attack on the Internet just because the old guy ate meat. He's sincerely expressed his hatred towards innocent babies and said he would love nothing more than to beat the shit out of them if they're crying in his vicinity. In my estimation this makes him a very bad person, but yet he loves to claim the moral high ground just because he chooses to not consume animal products, while at the same time failing in pretty much every other single aspect of morality known to man.
It's not like the only thing he did wrong is have a different opinion than I do, it's that he's a sociopath and narcissist in a pretty literal sense of the words.

It's almost as if I don't care enough about whether you eat meat or not to take my time to refute everything soyboygains has to say. Even the one video in this thread were he is showing evidence that vegetarians have lower risk of cancer doesn't mean anything when vegetarianism is a conscious dietary choice compared to the average shitty American diet. Vegetarians are brainlets who do not deserve acknowledgement.

Virgingains pls go

b2facebook faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s0kt8j7VkKa4

>The lowest dregs in society can manage to reproduce
So what's your excuse, virgin?

>muh ebin Veeky Forums memery means wishing death on innocent people

Kill yourself newfag

what?

I agree he is a sociopath and a narcissistic.

That doesn't make him any more deserving of having cancer. Pretty sure he's done plenty of good things, like motivating guys to become fitter and healthier.

I hope this makes him grow. If it doesn't, then yeah, he should probs consider the rope.

You're all gonna get cancer at some point, might as well get huge and enjoy life

Get a better microphone and I could see this becoming a thing

>The lowest dregs in society can manage to reproduce.

and yet this fagot no longer can.

not an argument

You're an absolute faggot. Nothing I said has anything to do with /pol/. Just how fucking new are you?

he's just obviously shitposting you newfag

>cancer.org/latest-news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer.html

No meme there friend, not all meat is created equal.

The people in this thread wishing cancer on anyone not actually evil (i.e Hitler) but people they know in real life are truly low value individuals. Having many negative interactions is indicative of deep seeded personal issues. When someone fucks me over or is bad to me I feel badly that their life experiences have shaped them in that way and move on with my life. dont wish them cancer like some loser. grow up lmao

>samefagging this hard

>Hitler
>Evil

This one was me, I'm not samefagging
sage

Who the fuck is moot?

Not samefag, I’m the one who told you to go back to /pol/, get a move on retard

hows jr high?

t. soya male

Lol

Nnnnnot an argument

please stop samefagging. We can argue without you resorting to this

>low value male offering compelling argument

Who said anything about arguing?

youtube.com/watch?v=AF_1kN11IiQ&t=76s

It's from this

Hahah I did virgin

oh

>enemys

no samefag here sir

>innocent
Just fuck off, mate.

Wew lad

nice gimp work ya gimp

Dunno some nigger loving jew prob

>actually evil
>i.e Hitler
How many memes are you armoured in there, buddy?

Fine, he’s guilty of hurting wee little user’s feelings.
Only a joke my king
Thanks fella

>caring about his 56% face offspring