There is LITERALLY no point in working legs unless you're a woman or gay. If you have thiccer thighs than your gf...

There is LITERALLY no point in working legs unless you're a woman or gay. If you have thiccer thighs than your gf, you need to reevaluate.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyliving.azcentral.com/much-punching-power-comes-legs-7828.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being smaller than a woman

i focus on my lowerlegs only since i want to be able to jump and sprint faster, and they dont get any bigger, they just get stronger

atm they are 56 cm and i am 6 feet, nothing gross

100% agree, T-Rex mode is the worst

>t. strengthlet

Training upper body doesn't mean neglecting lower body workouts, my dear retard.

I like squats and running/sprints has to be done also (not gay) but donkey kicks and one of those ass machines are really good for your ass, no joke done donkeys and the machine every gym session around 20-40 different rep ranges for a month ass has improved

Hey fuck you fag my bearmode bf loves my thicc ass and thighs

Legs grow at about 5x the speed of upper body. If you're training legs more than once a week you're a braindead trex.

Yeah because I totally said I train them every day, retard.

Big legs just make your upper body seem smaller no matter how big it is, which is not aesthetic in the slightest

off yourself dyel cunt

Meatier legs means more punching power though

healthyliving.azcentral.com/much-punching-power-comes-legs-7828.html

training a muscle group as large as legs helps produce more of the right hormones and helps you stay lean instead of gaining fat. it just feels like it alters your metabolism in a good way

Not all people care about aesthetics, user.

My last gf loved my quads

Among the 246 male participants, poorer baseline strength for knee flexion (P trend = .029), knee extension (P trend =.010), and hip extension (P trend = .013) were each associated independently with higher all-cause mortality. Poorer strength for knee flexion (P trend = .042) and hip extension (P trend = .029) were associated with higher cardiovascular mortality. Compared with those in the fourth (best) baseline knee flexion quartile, hazard ratios for all-cause and cardiovascular disease mortality among men in the first (poorest) knee flexion quartile were 2.23 (95% confidence interval [CI], 1.02-4.87; P = .045) and 4.20 (95% CI, 1.12-15.79; P = .044), respectively. No significant associations of leg strength and all-cause mortality were identified among women.
Conclusions

Poorer leg strength is associated with increased mortality in men, but not women

Enjoy your early death broseph. Just like zyzz, he didn't train legs either and he died in a sauna aged 22 after being bummed by Sharky.

>he's never had a girl compliment his leg and glute gains
Lmaoing at your life

What about actual fucking strength you fucking twink. Also if you don't care about legs its obvious you have a shit upper body aswell. If you have a well developed upper body of an advanced lifter , being a leglet would throw off your whole physique and symmetry. If your goal is to be a dyel skinny fat with a bit of chest arms and barely visible fatty abs , then yeah no need to care about legs.

You're absolutely right and anyone who claims otherwise is a coping Riplet.

>op can't get leg gainz
I feel sorry for you

How many times do you think the average fitizen will get the chance to throw a proper punch in their entire lives? I mean proper, not a random bar fight where they end up on the floor within a second and security throws them out a moment after.

>do speedskating
>wearing full lycra
>always work on legs so QTs mire my ass

i enjoy muscle definition on my legs

gtfo twinkcel
legs are very important to mog

>"There is LITERALLY no point in working legs unless you're a woman or gay. If you have thiccer thighs than your gf, you need to reevaluate."

Maybe I enjoy moving heavy fucking weight around you retard.

true. i only do some leg stuff so i dont get stck legs

My gf is 100 lbs and 5'3" , of course I'm gonna have thicker legs than her

I could also kick your ass, faggot

Legs are essential to most sports it's where a lot of the power/tourque is generated along with your core

No excuse for t-rex mode

And fight me ya cunt

that's one thick bitch, damn

you look like the archetype for "douchy white bro who thinks a tattoo makes him hard" lmao

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

ITT:

>tfw no thick qt asian ice skater gf

Actually, the Marine Corps did that for me. I would politely end you, Professor Lanklet.

>im a muhreeeen

post body lemme see them calves

girls love man butts, dude

By any chance, are you LCpl Sam "US MARINE" Hyde?
I remember you from 29 Palms.

I'd really like to put that chapter of my life behind me if you don't mind.

>t. 5'6'' manlet

I know op is a meme but if any of you skinnyfat virgins actually believe this and dont think people laugh at your skinny faggot twink legs, we do

That rack is 5' tall it's a trick of perspective. Studied it in Marine school; you wouldn't understand.

alright mr. "my branch of the military is stupidly underfunded and poorly equipped in reference to our contemporaries in the army but we for some reason wear this as a badge of honor aloung side the badge of honor we wear for being literal cannon fodder POGs"

christ marines are memes

>Cannon fodder
>POG
t. Never served

Shhh we don't talk about that. Let me larp with some dignity here.

I’m 6’2 and my gf is 5’5 and slender. It would be fucking pathetic if her and thighs were bigger than mine.

Sorry I can’t relate to your manlet problems.

user the whole point of life is finding a gf who's thiccer than you are. No excuses.

>implying i work out for looks and not strength

i dont agree with this but Veeky Forums needs to realise hams and glutes are more important and aesthetic than quads
you should still squat, but deadlift more

POG has 2 meanings depending on who you ask

retarded grunt niggers who eat crayons use it to refer to people other than grunts

while people who dont get sent off to die in a volley of GPMG fire use it to refer to permanently on ground

Found a pic of OP

>tfw no Marchese boots, and he will probably retire before you get an appointment.

If you don’t have bigger, more muscular thighs than your gf you’re a bitch.

>tfw no kpop qt gf with a big fat ass that her culture doesn't find attractive, therefore making her grateful to hop on your dick
why live. why. live.

ur faget hehe

what if your gf is a Korean pro speed skater? WHAT THEN user

>There is LITERALLY no point in working legs

I agree. fuck leg day.

pic is me, rate my progress.

Delts could use some work.

>work legs every 4 days
>legday 1 5x3 squats
>legday 2 3x5 deadlifts
>2 sets of calf raises to finish

GOAT leg split lads gtfih

idk I really like thick thighs on a guy, but I like it when a guy is thickly muscular all over, so I might be a freak amongst women

fuck you roastie shut the fuck up and get out of my thread before I show up under your bed tonight at exactly 3:12 AM

>not doing squats

>here is LITERALLY no point in working legs unless you're a woman or gay. If you have thiccer thighs than your gf, you need to reevaluate.
youre fucking stupid, weak, lazy, probably fat an ugly, kys

>stupid
>fat an ugly
The absolute state of Rippetoe fags

>how you think your legs look
>how your legs REALLY look

That’s why dumbass

But look at this shit

Not like girls would notice or care.

>while people who dont get sent off to die in a volley of GPMG fire use it to refer to permanently on ground

6 years in the military and I've never heard that. And I'm an actual pog

>basing your fitness success on whether girls notice or not

>Not crushing your gfs head between your thighs while she does the same to you

Well, I browse Veeky Forums and look at more guys than girls at the gym, so I think I need to work my legs.

>he thinks he is the hardest person on here because he was a marine

plenty of marines have walked into my muay thai gym over the years, a few knees to the ribcage later and they hobbled out LMAO

Yeah, I want my man to have thick legs.. something about them strong well developed legs, mmm. so good, otherwise like child, not down to suck child

Is this an actual exchange on a Filipino Carinderia Exchange forum?

women love big legs and thicc thighs in bed.

Pity user. Once you engage the fleegle, all shmorgans are possible. You have not ascended to the plain of the Fjordant. Once you attain this august goal, all things being possible and the njirvald running high with the winds of the Krondelliul floos, in addition, I did see the rising tjorple glow red like so many hoopti-zilcherfestivals. It was a glorious moment.

I'm so glad you were here to share this with me.

What if my gf is marathon mode?

Doesn't matter, big legs has no benifits for a straight male. No man is going to be pounding my booty in doggystyle, why do I need thick thighs and ass?

Big legs also make your dick look small to girls. When my legs were at their biggest my 6.5 incher looked like a borderline micropenis. Also it's hard to find good fitting pants and big thighs look unaesthetic in business attire. Nowadays I do 3 day upper body and just run for legs and I look much better. Females only care about upper body not legs.

>No man is going to be pounding my booty in doggystyle
Speak for yourself

Eating meat is associated with higher mortality compared to vegan diet, I'm still never going to go vegan.

>spend weeks carving awesome statue
>fuck up the abs that badly

oof

>one exercise per leg day

post pic of your mediocrity

>basing your fitness success on whether men notice or not

>he doesn't run barefoot for perfect all-around leg gains

Homosexual deviants like you are absolutely disgusting. If you go anywhere near my ass I will shoot you!

I play rugby and need to have the quads of a god. Enjoy getting smashed chicken legs

enjoy not having joints

I race bikes. I'm a literal T-Rex. Upper body weight is of no advantage racing.

pic related.

>he doesn't Road Rash

do you piss your pants while riding?

I enjoy using my lgs as a table and filling them out has made it so i dont even need to try to balance shit anymore it just stays

>enjoy getting smashed

By who, you? lmao I'll put you down like a stray dog with my g17 you stupid nigger.

Just because women don't notice you doesn't mean they don't notice actually fit guys

>earliest known instance of insulin abuse.jpg

>tfw no marathon running gf