Had a girl hit on me

>Had a girl hit on me
>I'm from /pol/
>She was black
>Had no idea what to do

Explain that you're only dating with marriage in mind and you don't want to have mixed-race children.

Either she understands that it's nothing personal or she's disgusted. Either way she leaves.

>I'm from pol
Then the answer is simple: go back to /pol and bitch about it there instead of on a fitness board

I'm a white male, I am a race realist, I voted Trump, and I would date a sexy black chick. There are plenty of attractive black women. I would never reproduce outside my race however.

>I would date a sexy black chick. There are plenty of attractive black women

>I would date a chick

go colonize that ass

Flirt back, take her home, and fuck her? What are you, gay?

I wouldn't say "plenty". They certainly exist, but I don't think I'd ever date one. I'd definitely fuck one on a one-off fling, but date?

>lifting for girls

You should have BLEACHED her and never talked to her again. Or banged her again, but nothing long term

>Be huwite male
>White women literally pay absolutely no attention to me
>Get hit on by black chicks on a monthly, sometimes weekly basis
I don't understand

Was she hot? If so you should have fugged. You can be racist and still fuck hot shitskins, just don't breed them.

There millions of black girls in the U.S., so even if 5% of them were attractive that would be like 7.5 million. I living in a big city, so I do encounter good looking black women ever so often. The attractive blacks I am referring to are the lighter skinned mulatto looking ones mostly.

Yeah, I would date a lighter skinned black. I prefer latinas and white women though.

>There millions of black girls in the U.S., so even if 5% of them were attractive that would be like 7.5 million.

Oh yeah bro. Exploring the world with his latex-covered dick is the Aryan man's prerogative.

Also lock/key, burn the coal --> pay the toll.

>There millions of black girls in the U.S., so even if 5% of them were attractive that would be like 7.5 million.
>what is geometry?

>5%
>7.5mil
>100%
>150mil
>there are 300 mil black people in USA

El Atrocidad.....

>I do encounter good looking black women
>attractive blacks

I'm retarded, on a cut and have eaten probably 2000 calories in the last 3 days. Heavy brain fog.

Ok so more like 375000.

>hurr I’m from /pol/
>durr me a race realist

This thread stinks of virgin, nobody cares how racist you are you fucking autists

Did this thread strike a nerve?

If being racist means acknowledging scientific findings about biological differences among races, then yes I am racist. I am not racist in the sense that I actively try and put other races down that I see are inferior, you can't do that and expect to get anywhere in business these days.

> Girl hits on me
> But what will my internet friends think?

Alpha as fuck

The whole board is striking my nerve, you /pol/fags are shitting up everything with your pathetic pseudo-scientific moaning.

You’re the equivalent of the fedora-tipping atheists of the early part of the decade, but instead of thinking you’re owning the Christians, it’s the ‘libs’ instead.

Not to mention most of you are American mutts anyway.

>I'm from /pol/
go back

back to africa or london

oh look, another direct /pol/ thread on the fitness board. this is so fitness related, talking about black girls hitting on you

and let me guess, Veeky Forums mods: 200 replies within an hour, half of which talking about "subhuman monkey niggers" and "the kikes run everything"

Not an argument

>>>/reddit/

not making any tyrone

I hope you realize you're on Veeky Forums. This ain't reddit

I don't know what id do desu, id probably act into it but not try to pursue further, lucky I'm Australian and quite autistic so it'd be extremely rare

>this ain’t reddit

Could’ve fooled me, faggot.

You're so troggered it's lame

>troggered

All that estrogen finally caught up with you I see. I am triggered, I admit it, but at least I’m not an alt-right soyboy like yourself.

>COLONIZE

>getting triggered by the word troggered
phew buddy