Right wing toxic masculinity proven

reminder that left leaning brains literally lack the warrior mechanism and have an extremely low likelihood of making it

1% of lifters make 99% of gains. Gains redistribution NOW. #OccupySquatRack

all of my friends who lift are also the most conservative/right wing

none of the few leftist friends I have even do sports, let alone lift

>>>/reddit/
FUCK OFF JUST STOP FUCKING POSTING YOURE STUPID PSEUDOSCIENCE YOU FUCKING REDDITORS

Pol

I'm a centrist and I lift and make good money
Liberal about social stuff
Conservative about money

/pol/ has to leave

im so fucking tired of polacks and lpolacks ruining Veeky Forums
THIS IS A FITNESS BOARD
FITNESS PURELY
POLITICALS GO TO POLITICAL BOARDS

t. ideology: read SIEGE

we broke this one lads

cries inside their safespace

I don't know, i came into lifting a leftist and came out a righty, and i've met others who had this happen
lifting brings out right wing instincts

/pol/

MODS

>hundreds of thousands of threads about promiscuity that have NOTHING to do with Veeky Forumsness
>but, this, THIS thread is the off-topic, problematic™ one that violates the rules

I’m literally fucking hard right-wing but I can’t take the constant stream of Reddit-tier gibberish that you fucking autists bring with you to this board.

I just want to talk about FITNESS.

Veeky Forums - FITNESS
/POL/ - POLITICS

DO YOU UNDERSTAND RETARDS

It's not even left vs right. The left wing has been hijacked by crazy nigger faggots. Being a masculine man who wants traditional gender roles, a future for the white race and western culture, who abhors race mixing and diversity, who is aware of the JQ etc isn't inherently right or left wing at its core.

You v*gan faggot subhumans don't get to shit up our board and then cry "safe space" when we fight back.

Because the promiscuity threads are fun to read, these are literally just the same virgins posting the same one or two pseudoscientific studies over and over again to ‘own the libs’. Just makes me cringe fellas, please stop.

>How do you do my fellow right wingers?

jajaj noooooooooo

>right wing instincts

Literally how fucking braindead do you have to be

>pseudoscientific
COPE
O
P
E

Im not crying for safe space, i don't care if you post leftist shit here you cuck

FUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOF

IM NOT A FUCKING JEW

I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT LIFTING WEIGHTS WITHOUT KEVIN THE 16 YEAR OLD AMERICAN ‘WHITE NATIONALIST’ MASTURBATING OVER RICHARD SPENCER EVERY THIRD FUCKING THREAD

fuck off kike

>warrior mechanism
I too remember being underage

I care, stop posting any left OR right shit here you fucking virgins

>durr fug ob kike

Ladies and Gentlemen, the /pol/ack.

were onto your tricks jacob

Get back to /pol/. This is a board discussing fitness. Not sucking trumps cock to hell and back. Here is how your conversation goes on /pol/.

Nazi LARPer
>Based trump is so cool, he blows the fuck out of liberals and is saving the white race hurr durr

T_D
>HMM DONALD YOUR DICK IS SO BIG

Actual Nazi
>He declared jerusalem as the capital of israel, went back on everything he said he was going to do and you guys are still sucking his dick. Get a fucking brain

Nazi LARPER + T_D
>Hurr durr shareblue shill, its just 4d chess, Trump makes libs mad so its fine.

Fucking hate these assholes so much

whos jacob

Only a fucking Kike could be that neurotic, holy shit. Gas yourself already.

literally none of you even lift

fuck off

>posting the same one or two pseudoscientific studies over and over again to ‘own the libs’.
It works because nobody actually addresses the problem,
Maybe because everybody gets emotionally charged all too quickly like this faggot

I’ll show you neurotic when I jam my cock down your throat you fucking loser

See how you like my white supremacy

lmao

Lol you are a double faggot.

I don't mind some political banter and the word nigger can certainly be used tastefully, but nu/pol/ is cancer that really do need to go back

Double the faggot, twice the fun, my friend.

>lol

Auschwitz is in poland user.

But where do feels and braphog threads go??

Conservatism is ok

/pol/tard racism is not

There's no successful modern man who's truly racist, except actors, but that's not a real job anyway

Yeah but you square the AIDS.

Go on...

this started fine then descended into /pol/ bullshit as per usual

I don't care about race mixing, I like fucking hot black girls and I'm not insecure over my dick like you losers

I also don't care about Jews or where the gays put their dicks

sargin pls go

im left leaning and I boxed and whooped ass for 10 years. Your dumb theory is dumb and so are you.

Using such an outdated acronym such as lol is a reddit behaviour this means that I can confirm that you come from reddit because of the outdated acronyms you use.

>descended into /pol/ bullshit as per usual
Funny that you say this because this isn't how /pol/tards actually argue.
It's how newfags and those afraid of the /pol/ boogeyman think /pol/tards respond to each other.
It might take a minute for you to comprehend this, give it a shot.

ok bud

yea sure kid,whatever you say wimp.

Uh feels and braphogs are mental and sexual fitness respectively user

>Using such an outdated acronym such as lol is a reddit behaviour this means that I can confirm that you come from reddit because of the outdated acronyms you use.
Whoa, we got a meme expert here.
Has it occurred to you that no matter what I say you would take offense to it because you are butthurt?
>lol:reddit
>kek:/pol/tard
>wew:/b/tard
>zozzle:/b/tard
>lmao:ayy
Also, projection and strawmans are leddit's preferred methods of discourse so your post reveals a whole lot more about you than my own shitpost.

The thing is, anyone posting here who thinks they’re the right, are always the left.

Protip: If you don't like this thread, just hit "back" on your browser. Problem solved!

Protip: go back to /pol/.

A nazi's main method of getting knowledge out there is propaganda. It isn't hard to see this. strawmans are an effective tool to use to get people to rally behind your cause. Its one of the main reason's the nazi's got into power in the first place. Though I hate the term lol never liked it.

Does that mean I can post communist propaganda all day on Veeky Forums, a FITNESS board?

who could have made these comments i wonder?

>t. virgin white nationalist who once read a hans-hermann hoppe infographic
I'm gonna smash your fucking face in if I ever catch you in my gym.

14/88

The people that frequent this board for more than 2 months you underage autist

have quite the accomplished argument right here how will I ever recover.

I bet none of these faggots even go to the gym

You dumbfuck, kek was Veeky Forums's thing

Are you admitting to using nazi tactics?
Wow, you are literally Hitler.

I am a nat soc you do realise this right.

>

>I am autistic you do realize this right

>you're a newfag
>says the increasingly nervous shills for the 5th time this thread

>I am not a nazi but I think it's okay to act like one if it benefits me.
Sure thing.

Actually am in real life

Hahahaha fuck off you faggot post pics

lurk more newfag

literally didn't say anything about you being a newfag

>“Kek” is a translation of the acronym “LOL” (laugh out loud) when reading text written by members of the Horde faction as an Alliance player in the online multiplayer game World of Warcraft (WoW). “Kek” is also associated with the unrelated Turkish snack food Topkek, which is often discussed on the /s4s/ (Shit Veeky Forums Says) board on Veeky Forums.
You can kill yourself now.

You don't control the narrative here Noam

>y-you’re all shills aaaa
>says the increasingly nervous autist for the 100th time this thread

Nat soc's and Nazi's are the same thing

Where did I say otherwise?

So... it’s not a /pol/ word, and that makes you wrong.

Your people are usually better at this Amir.

Right about here.

>Liberal about social stuff
>in a democracy
kek can't wait for the west to fall.

>t. American mongrel

I’m whiter than you will ever be, faggot.

Oh act like reddit isn't soyboys cuck lefty heaven.

What a fucking coincidence

/pol/ brought it back to life ala meme magick and you know it.
You ousted yourself as the newfag here.

Now you're intentionally being retarded.
I was giving you the benifit of the doubt before.

Are you implying that nu-/pol/tards aren’t actually just leftist soyboy betas deep down, who have only just latched on to this flavour-of-the-month politics to look edgy and cool?

The classic "Jews are white until they're not" trick. Sorry Elazar, this hasn't been a useful ruse since 2015.

>ala meme magick
>you outed yourself as a newfag

desu I wish I didn't have it. Seems more like a liability than anything. Doesn't stop me from trying to get Veeky Forums though. Just want to improve my life.

Now's the part where you present your argument, or lack thereof.
Go ahead.

>says its /pol/
>not /pol/
It was used on Veeky Forums before /pol/ you butt munch

>t. American mongrel

Still whiter than you, mutt.

>/pol/ brought it back to life
>You ousted yourself as the newfag here
High quality bait

I said I was a nat soc in the post. When I said "I am a nat soc you do realise this right."

Uh my argument was you’re evidently a newfag and you should be embarrassed for even mentioning ‘meme magic’

You're retarded. It was used on Veeky Forums years before /pol/ meme magic.

>still
>admitting he's jewish
There it is. You let it slip Immanuel. You need to scrub up on your deception if you wanna play with the big boys.

Then take some advice and get out of /pol/ and stop following this retarded bandwagon, get some friends and try to spend time in real life instead of acting like a moron online.

Get your idiotic shitposting out of my board.