One chance at life

>one chance at life
>pic related

how many times a week do you wash your hair?

Literally just wash your hair. I haven't used shampoo in 2 years and my hair is perfect

somebody on here recommended a nail brush
it's working for me so far
also you should stop shampooing daily

wash (rinse) 7 days a week
shampoo 3-4

Anti dandruff shampoo my friend, haven't had any dandruff in years

If you hair is oily wash it daily and use a drier afterwards, never let your hair moist for longer.
I don't know how fucked up is your scalp, maybe you will need to sulfur shampoo or zync to kill whatever you let grown in there.

Nizoral.
There you got, sorted

wash your hair 3 or 4 times per week instead, medium warm then cold water.

Unironically head and shoulders
And scrub your fucking scalp when you shampoo it, use your fingernails

ahhh, I want to pick and eat them all

>head and shoulders
goat shampoo

and if you have a severe case, like i do, use Stiproxal, its a great shampoo for this

>and eat

/thread

Nizoral 2% cleared my dandruff up in literally 2 uses.

I just use it twice weekly and I never break out anymore.

Apparently it also helps with balding too. Why aren't you using it?

Head and shoulders and all that crap didn't work for me so I used T-gel, it's some form of off the shelf medicinal shampoo but it works wonders. My scalp was real bad but now I wash my hair once a week and i'm literally all good. I still don't believe it myself.

I have that too but also on the sides of my nose and between my eyebrows gets really dry and scaly.

Fuck my life.

will it help my eczema?

Just lie and say it's your hair product like 99% of other people out there.

stop putting chemical soup on your head and use only water.

>b..but when I stop shampoo the dandruff get worse

yeah because youve been lathering weird white perfume slime onto your head months on end.

Yup T-Gel solved my scalp issues as well.

This a hundred times.

it's almost like people have different qualities based of of things like nutrition, diet, environment, genetics.

The active ingredient in Nizoral is Ketoconazole. You can get creams with it as the active ingredient in them, and I think they'd help with ezcema for sure. The shampoo would probably be better than nothing, but worse than eczema creams.

i actually got the cream prescribed, but using a shampoo you can wash out immediately seems alot more convenient than walking around with goo in your hair

Oh, if it's on your scalp then sure, the shampoo would be good for you. I was thinking about ezcema in other places.

Don't wash it out immediately though. The package says leave it in for 3-5 minutes. I often leave it for more like 10, just to really make sure it's having a good effect.

Try different dandruff shampoos. If you look into it they have different active ingredients for different purposes. For me Nizoral and Head and Shoulders didn't work, but Selsun Blue did, because it was more targeted towards fungi.

Cold showers.
No jew chemicals on scalp ever again.

Wow, I just instantly solved your dandruff problem.

I used to shampoo 6-7 ones per week and had bad dandruff. Now I shampoo and condition on sundays and some Wednesdays and it’s all gone. That’s just me, though.

Wash your hair less, you're drying out your scalp. People recommended head and shoulders but I found it dried out my hair, used a caffeine shampoo and had great results